Author Topic: Armed March on Washington D.C.  (Read 14023 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Armed March on Washington D.C.
« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2013, 12:59:14 pm »
[Conspiracy]Obama has a weather dominator[/conspiracy]

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2013, 08:02:25 pm »
I cannot vouch for this pic from Facebook (anyone that is good at spotting a photoshop chime in) but it seems the free Adam Kokesh website was registered before he was arrested. 

Offline worlder

• Bishop
« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2013, 08:06:37 pm »
So it was anticipated?

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #78 on: May 22, 2013, 09:55:04 pm »
I cannot vouch for this pic from Facebook (anyone that is good at spotting a photoshop chime in) but it seems the free Adam Kokesh website was registered before he was arrested. 

No need to check for photoshop, anyone can run a whois search. It does seem like the information is reliable.

Which is odd, to say the least.

Σא

Offline Manic Puma

• Neonate
« Reply #79 on: May 23, 2013, 06:29:16 am »
Let me try to get this straight. It is very possible this guy conspired to get himself arrested with his friend 'conspiring' against him in a video, so it seems that the government was conspiring to silence him before he could do his march that he was conspiring to do, and naturally, hundreds of alternate conspiracy theories spring up in the aftermath. I think we've reached a new meta-level of conspiracy theory here.

Distind

« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2013, 06:34:44 am »
... That would be the most retarded thing ever.

If anything, I'd guess it's godaddy's way of sucking a few extra bucks out of registrants. Back date purchases slightly, or it's a timezone difference, servers on the otherside of the planet, or it could be a straight fuck up. I generally check incompetence and greed before diving into conspiracy.

Offline cheese007

• Bishop
« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2013, 07:13:43 am »
Someone probably anticipated him getting arrested at the march. This guy getting arrested isn't a new thing.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2013, 07:31:00 am »

If anything, I'd guess it's godaddy's way of sucking a few extra bucks out of registrants. Back date purchases slightly, or it's a timezone difference, servers on the otherside of the planet, or it could be a straight fuck up. I generally check incompetence and greed before diving into conspiracy.
The difference in time is about 6 days, so it's not time-zones. Everything else remains a possibility, so yeah, let's not jump into conspiracy right away.

Σא

Offline Dynamic Dragon

• The Beast
  • Punisher of the Guilty
« Reply #83 on: May 23, 2013, 07:57:30 am »

What do you expect from one of the few websites to support SOPA?
Learn from the past, live in the present, prepare for the future.

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2013, 03:46:28 pm »
Someone probably anticipated him getting arrested at the march. This guy getting arrested isn't a new thing.
This. The guy was planning an illegal march. There was always a good chance he'd get arrested. Someone probably just got the domain ahead of time just in case.

Offline cheese007

• Bishop
« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2013, 05:16:41 am »
So bit of an update. Kokesh has since been http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/05/adam-kokesh-released-2660398.html]released from prison, but before doing so released an interesting statement. Particularly interesting is this statement:

"Should one whole year from this July 4th pass while the crimes of this government are allowed to continue, we may have passed the point at which non-violent revolution becomes impossible."

He's also changed the FB page for the event to "The Final American Revolution."

Offline Itachirumon

• The Buzzing Digital Uke
  • Pope
  • The Highly-Caffinated Borderline Insane Uke
« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2013, 06:49:54 am »
So bit of an update. Kokesh has since been http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/05/adam-kokesh-released-2660398.html]released from prison, but before doing so released an interesting statement. Particularly interesting is this statement:

"Should one whole year from this July 4th pass while the crimes of this government are allowed to continue, we may have passed the point at which non-violent revolution becomes impossible."

He's also changed the FB page for the event to "The Final American Revolution."

Oh goody, here comes violence. How....expected
"Sleep is for the weak
Caffeine is my sacrament
Are those spiders real?"

I do NOT have a dubious relationship to sleep. We had a perfectly ambicable seperation

Ask me about the knife in your back!

When I die, they should process my blood into an energy drink - it'll be called Vampiric, and one dose will cause diabetes... Also, you might see noises.

"No.. can't eat... I'm fucking my catboy"

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2013, 10:22:05 pm »
This should be good.

This should be enjoyable.

I might decide to find my way out there purely to watch.  Kokesh's little brigade really do think that they will get out of provoking violence alive...the Tea Party truly does think owning a gun makes you a badass.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2013, 10:27:26 pm »
Wow...this guy has gone way off the deep end. I used to watch him a few years ago because he was one of the few people criticizing both parties for the government's overreach with things like wiretapping and indefinite detention of American citizens without trial, but I stopped after he started appearing on Alex Jones with Mark Dice.

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2013, 11:47:29 pm »
I don't think I'll go watch that event unfold when it does happen. After all, one should never stand near an idiot hurling shit at an armed man.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!