Author Topic: Judge Blames 13 Year Old Victim  (Read 23862 times)

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
Re: Judge Blames 13 Year Old Victim
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2013, 04:40:25 pm »
STFU rape blaming ass troll

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2013, 04:41:00 pm »
Even if she was 16, that's still underage

No it's not.  Besides, by 13 a child has already experienced at least 5 years of atheistic "sex education" lessons in schools.  This amounts to little more than paedophile grooming sessions. 

In broader terms, this is the inevitable result of divorcing your society and legal system from Godly justice and morality.

You I won't miss.

Ironbite-this guy...I won't miss either...*prepares a colony drop*

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2013, 05:00:42 pm »
Would her returning to the house over a two-week period be a consideration?  Granted the guy is a predatory scumbag, but "Don't do it, Don't do it again, Don't do it again, Don't do it again ..." seems like a shaky defense.
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2013, 06:02:55 pm »
Aw! AE's back! glee!
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2013, 06:03:41 pm »

No it's not.  Besides, by 13 a child has already experienced at least 5 years of atheistic "sex education" lessons in schools.  This amounts to little more than paedophile grooming sessions. 

In broader terms, this is the inevitable result of divorcing your society and legal system from Godly justice and morality.
1. You're right, 16 legally the age of consent in the UK. However, a 41-year-old fucking a 16-year-old is still gross. Even grosser is the "stash of images and videos depicting child abuse and bestiality" the police found in the guy's house.
2. So you're saying sex ed starts in second grade? lol wut
3. From my experience, "sex education" in schools amounts to having some fuckwit youth pastor come into the classroom, tape kids' arms together, and desperately try to make some kind of point about "saving yourself for your husband/wife". Completely useless, but not pedophile grooming sessions.
3.5. Is no one concerned about WHY a thirteen-year-old is "sexually experienced"? Was she molested? WTF is going on?
4. Actually, the inevitable result of divorcing your society and legal system from "G-dly justice and morality" is that believers follow their religion's rules without making those rules secular law. You know, because the bible is a terrible source of morality and things like "empathy", "fairness", and "common sense" work much better.

In summary, you are insulting, wrong, and insultingly wrong. Please die in a fire, preferably a fire from the colony drop Ironbite is preparing.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2013, 06:57:56 pm »

No, see, you're confusing atheists with the Catholic Church again. Quit odd, really.
Σא

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2013, 07:07:44 pm »

1. You're right, 16 legally the age of consent in the UK. However, a 41-year-old fucking a 16-year-old is still gross. Even grosser is the "stash of images and videos depicting child abuse and bestiality" the police found in the guy's house.
3. From my experience, "sex education" in schools amounts to having some fuckwit youth pastor come into the classroom, tape kids' arms together, and desperately try to make some kind of point about "saving yourself for your husband/wife". Completely useless, but not pedophile grooming sessions.
3.5. Is no one concerned about WHY a thirteen-year-old is "sexually experienced"? Was she molested? WTF is going on?
4. Actually, the inevitable result of divorcing your society and legal system from "G-dly justice and morality" is that believers follow their religion's rules without making those rules secular law. You know, because the bible is a terrible source of morality and things like "empathy", "fairness", and "common sense" work much better.

In summary, you are insulting, wrong, and insultingly wrong. Please die in a fire, preferably a fire from the colony drop Ironbite is preparing.

Since you're new I guess I should brief you on AE. I suspect he's either a troll or...  well he argued for geocentrisism, stating that the accepted model of heliocentrisism is a lie and conspiracy perpetuated by evil scientists.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2013, 07:46:03 pm »

Since you're new I guess I should brief you on AE. I suspect he's either a troll or...  well he argued for geocentrisism, stating that the accepted model of heliocentrisism is a lie and conspiracy perpetuated by evil scientists.
OH, sorry, didn't mean to feed the troll. I was in a bad mood when I posted that and I needed something to rage at. Might at well be a victim-blaming fundie douchebag.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2013, 08:11:14 pm »
Don't worry, we feed all the time and watch him do tricks. It's often amusing.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2013, 09:11:59 pm »
Based on his videos i dont think he's a troll

wrightway

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2013, 09:23:09 pm »
I...I...dafuq did I just read?

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2013, 09:59:36 pm »
Based on his videos i dont think he's a troll

Ah, I forgot about those. Well then, like I said, he argued for geocentrisism.

Offline tempus

• Bishop
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2013, 12:29:41 am »

Threadshitting troll says what?
Congratulations.  You found Ronald Reagan. He’s living in each and every one of you.  Just waiting to gnaw his way out of your chest and skitter off into the ventilation ducts.

--Neckfucker

That shape...that figure...those curves...god damn the weighted companion cube has never looked so good!

--Anonymous

Los Angeles is a city of brick, steel, concrete, and asphalt. There's no room for cows.

--CommanderCoffee

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2013, 01:23:49 am »

Okay, ever wear mixed fabrics, eaten shellfish or pork, worked on the Sabbath, said "GOD DAMN IT!", or harbored a single sexual thought about someone to whom you weren't married?  If you answered "yes" to any of those, then I got some nice, heavy stones for you.  You've no room to bitch, Yahweh said that we're to stone blasphemers and false prophets like you until you're nothing more than bloody stains in the sand.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Itachirumon

• The Buzzing Digital Uke
  • Pope
  • The Highly-Caffinated Borderline Insane Uke
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2013, 02:43:54 am »

Okay, ever wear mixed fabrics, eaten shellfish or pork, worked on the Sabbath, said "GOD DAMN IT!", or harbored a single sexual thought about someone to whom you weren't married?  If you answered "yes" to any of those, then I got some nice, heavy stones for you.  You've no room to bitch, Yahweh said that we're to stone blasphemers and false prophets like you until you're nothing more than bloody stains in the sand.

I don't have stones, but I've got some nice, black, obsidian volcanic rock....We can sharpen it, cut his stones off, and stone him with his stones. So he'll be stoned by his stones, it'll be stoneception.
"Sleep is for the weak
Caffeine is my sacrament
Are those spiders real?"

I do NOT have a dubious relationship to sleep. We had a perfectly ambicable seperation

Ask me about the knife in your back!

When I die, they should process my blood into an energy drink - it'll be called Vampiric, and one dose will cause diabetes... Also, you might see noises.

"No.. can't eat... I'm fucking my catboy"