Author Topic: Judge Blames 13 Year Old Victim  (Read 23923 times)

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
Re: Judge Blames 13 Year Old Victim
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2013, 06:17:07 am »
Around grades 9 and 10, I started thinking "Oh hell, not this again, I learned all this shit last year" when sex-ed started, but after hearing how craptacular or, in some cases, just plain non-existent, sex-ed is south of the border, I began appreciating our curriculum and what it taught me a hell of a lot more than I used to.

That was more or less my experience as well. Mind you, I still have plenty of criticisms regarding the glossing over of certain topics (particularly external female anatomy; most of our courses focused on internal anatomy, with teachers glossing over other details) or the odd teacher doing a crappy job with the class, but on the whole, CBE sex ed classes are fairly decent. One thing I really liked was that the boys and girls were never split into separate classes, even when we first started in elementary school, which seemed to actually discourage us from feeling awkward about discussing these topics in the same room as members of the opposite sex.

Also, anyone remember the sex-ed "Question Jar", aka the "Insult the Teacher Anonymously Jar"?

Your sex-ed classes sound just like mine.

Ah, the Question Jar. I remember that. In grade 7 the guy who sat in front of me and his friend thought it would be hilarious if they could get the teacher to read the question "What if you wake up and your penis is in your vagina?" Needless to say, he never read that question. Even at that age, I thought it was funny how childish they were. I had a few chuckles at their expense.

We did the question jar, but our classes suggestions must have been really inappropriate, because after looking though them my teacher just said "I don't think i'll answer any of these right now." and then we never heard from the question jar again.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2013, 08:30:05 am »
My sex ed classes were pathetic, the teacher just said the really basic shit, put on an educational video and we put condoms on dildos. One classmate pissed off another and took out her eye with cock
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2013, 08:56:45 am »
I guess most of my sex ed was valid. I only remember 1 really stupid day where they brought these 2 guys in to give a presentation about the merits of saving yourself for marriage. I ate the chocolates before they told me that eating the chocolates would make me a whore.

Did you become a whore?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2013, 09:26:43 am »
I guess most of my sex ed was valid. I only remember 1 really stupid day where they brought these 2 guys in to give a presentation about the merits of saving yourself for marriage. I ate the chocolates before they told me that eating the chocolates would make me a whore.

Dammit, Lithp, this is why we love you XD

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2013, 10:56:31 am »
My sex ed classes were pathetic, the teacher just said the really basic shit, put on an educational video and we put condoms on dildos. One classmate pissed off another and took out her eye with cock
Permanent blindness ouch

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2013, 08:37:04 pm »
Around grades 9 and 10, I started thinking "Oh hell, not this again, I learned all this shit last year" when sex-ed started, but after hearing how craptacular or, in some cases, just plain non-existent, sex-ed is south of the border, I began appreciating our curriculum and what it taught me a hell of a lot more than I used to.

That was more or less my experience as well. Mind you, I still have plenty of criticisms regarding the glossing over of certain topics (particularly external female anatomy; most of our courses focused on internal anatomy, with teachers glossing over other details) or the odd teacher doing a crappy job with the class, but on the whole, CBE sex ed classes are fairly decent. One thing I really liked was that the boys and girls were never split into separate classes, even when we first started in elementary school, which seemed to actually discourage us from feeling awkward about discussing these topics in the same room as members of the opposite sex.

Also, anyone remember the sex-ed "Question Jar", aka the "Insult the Teacher Anonymously Jar"?

Your sex-ed classes sound just like mine.

Ah, the Question Jar. I remember that. In grade 7 the guy who sat in front of me and his friend thought it would be hilarious if they could get the teacher to read the question "What if you wake up and your penis is in your vagina?" Needless to say, he never read that question. Even at that age, I thought it was funny how childish they were. I had a few chuckles at their expense.

I love their originality, because it's not like they stole that idea from family guy or anything...

Your school used dildos? I've only heard of schools using bananas. This has lead to somewhat dubious stories about people putting condoms on bananas next to their bed to prevent pregnancy. I say "somewhat" because I know people that sexually and generally ignorant that they would do that.

In my school we had an optional one day, hour long lesson in 5th and 8th grade if I remember right. I didn't go to either but from what I heard it was the standard puberty fair for the 5th grade one, with boys and girls separated and given the usual lecture about body changes. I do remember my friend telling me that the guy who gave the talk to the boys did so in a manner trying to be "one of the guys" if you know what I'm trying to say. At one point the guy also apparently grabbed his crotch and started jumping around shouting "penis penis penis!"

Later on in 8th grade I was in health class, a one semester class, twice, because there wasn't anything else for me to take. The teacher was just one of the coaches, and he never actually taught. He just told us to read a chapter and answer the questions at the end of the chapter. This included the sex ed chapter. The whole class was boring as fuck and was just a time filler.

back in 10th grade we had an AIDS specific class done by a couple guest speakers. They did a good job actually tell the real facts, and had to deal with the stupid of the other kids there. I was sitting near the front/side of the room and I think I spent about as much time as he did correcting everyone's "misconceptions", albeit in a much less politely. With things like "it came from a gay guy butt fucking a monkey" and "only faggots get it" I'm sure I said, or at least prominently thought "you fucking idiots" with an urge to beat the stupid out of people.

I should probably also re-tell the story of the two girls at my school who got pregnant at the very beginning of their sophomore year. The dude who got both of these girls pregnant was a senior who was at one point supposedly involved in a "child sex ring" with his aunt and her friend "bribing" him and his friend with booze and pot in their freshman year of high school. Once he got them pregnant I heard he ran off and joined the army, but I can't confirm that. One of the girls, both of whom are incredibly fucking stupid, supposedly said "I won't let him wear condoms, I just make him pull out. I won't get pregnant." One girl's name is ironically "Chastity". Both girls where also the one's who said something to the effect of "Tupac was killed by the 'lumiaty* 'cause he was gonna tell people 'bout their evil plans."

*This is the exact way she said it, an is why this sticks out so much in my mind.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Leafy

• Radical Radish
  • Pope
  • "My bunny will eat your soul!"
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2013, 08:39:53 pm »
Did anyone else watch the horrible video of the baby being born? >…<

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2013, 09:40:42 pm »

Yes, and I'm still scarred. Never havin' kids, nosir...
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Valerius

• Pope
  • Gentlemen.
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2013, 12:18:50 am »

We watched that in biology class. I fell asleep. I actually wanted to see it (because, from a biological perspective, I find the idea of a woman pushing a freaking person out through a tiny slit in her body bizarrely fascinating) and was disappointed that I missed it.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2013, 02:41:24 am »
My sex ed classes were actually pretty good, and the teacher knew his faults and made sure to actually get good, non-traumatizing videos. He was also really laid back and understood I knew everything already, so he didn't care if I had music on one ear at all times. For the final (sex ed was part of health), we had to write about one "risky lifestyle decision", with the intent being to direct us towards drugs or alcohol. I got a really high grade... writing about organized religion.

As for this judge, please die. Painfully. Slowly. My girlfriend, her's, her sister and a friend of theirs were almost raped on vacation. I'm sure that because they were in swimsuits, alone in public at night, and therefore she looked like this, he would have blamed her. And then I would have killed him.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 01:27:48 pm by PosthumanHeresy »
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2013, 05:03:59 am »
Actually the dildo was in a plastic banana! You took off the top and had to yank the dick out though
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2013, 05:10:05 am »
Actually the dildo was in a plastic banana! You took off the top and had to yank the dick out though

Good thing I wasn't drinking soda or my nasal cavities would be hating you with every fiber of their being.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2013, 05:25:15 am »
Half of them were jammed with old condom lube, i had to use my pen as a crowbar and nearly wrecked the plastic glans

Offline Leafy

• Radical Radish
  • Pope
  • "My bunny will eat your soul!"
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2013, 12:32:55 pm »

Yes, and I'm still scarred. Never havin' kids, nosir...

We watched that in biology class. I fell asleep. I actually wanted to see it (because, from a biological perspective, I find the idea of a woman pushing a freaking person out through a tiny slit in her body bizarrely fascinating) and was disappointed that I missed it.
I ended up being out of class when we watch the baby being born half, but the beginning of the video was enough to scar me.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2013, 01:26:29 pm »

I had the question jar in my sex ed class. One of the kids sent in the question, "If your penis gets cut off, does it grow back?"
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.