Author Topic: Mass Attacks on Women in Germany  (Read 13645 times)

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
Re: Mass Attacks on Women in Germany
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2016, 05:06:25 pm »
Asexual has nothing to do with gender.

They're also asexual, and it was a joke.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2016, 06:11:48 pm »
So Thatcher was a bacterium? Yeah, sounds about right.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2016, 06:57:31 pm »
No it doesn't.

And there is the narrative you wanna sneak in, don't blame a bunch of fuckheads who already live in Germany hanging around public transport facilities committing crimes-be opportunistic and blame the refugees.

Absolutely disgusting!
He is saying that it is disgusting that people like you are acting opportunistic and using this to blame the refugees rather than blaming the "bunch of fuckheads who already live in Germany."

You yourself used the "bowl of M&Ms" to make the argument that refugees shouldn't be allowed into Europe even though the rapists weren't refugees.

So yeah, still basically slighting a whole other group of people to deflect from the fact this current influx of refugees has brought with it a large number of problem cases.

It's ok, the turkish and north african communities already assimilated into German life are happy to be thrown under the bus just because they're conveniently brown.

So all of this sound and fury is basically this.

(click to show/hide)

I say they are people who already live there, you say I'm blaming entire communities because fuck anything anybody actually said.

...this current influx of refugees has brought with it a large number of problem cases.

The entire group shouldn't be smeared because of the individual problem cases and "large number" is entirely arbitrary and vague. Nobody is saying we need to tolerate or not condemn rapists, FFS.

pyro

« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2016, 07:23:18 pm »
If Margaret Thatcher has no biological sex, then how could she have a dick?

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2016, 07:25:23 pm »
She could have a dildo surgically attached to her groin.  Nothing to do with her being trans, she just wanted to be able to fuck people literally as well as metaphorically.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2016, 07:36:20 pm »
If Margaret Thatcher has no biological sex, then how could she have a dick?
Well she fucked Britain with something, didn't she?

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2016, 09:03:27 pm »
It was a huge, hard, bitter spikey cucumber with wormholes; green grocer's daughter, yeah?
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2016, 09:20:03 pm »
Who took elocution lessons so she'd sound posh enough for the toffs.

But yes, definitely by something green and hideous.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2016, 03:42:42 pm »
So, I found reports saying, yes, these attacks were committed by migrants, some of which were Syrian refugees. However, like any sizeable group, there are good people as well as shitheads.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2016, 04:36:52 am »
So-human beings basically. Fuck me, who would have thunk it?

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2016, 05:28:47 pm »
Me, I'm outraged not because the perpetrators were non-white, but because of the enormous scope of these crimes.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2016, 07:29:30 am »
Oh, by the way? It was all lies. Two of the many perpetrators were refugees. Oh well! Good enough excuse to start up the gas chambers anyway.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2016, 09:40:20 am »
Oh, by the way? It was all lies. Two of the many perpetrators were refugees. Oh well! Good enough excuse to start up the gas chambers anyway.

Yeah, that's not what the German prosecutors say:

http://nr.news-republic.com/Web/ArticleWeb.aspx?regionid=4&articleid=58026534

But I agree, that's no excuse to persecute refugees in general.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2016, 03:11:02 pm »
That comes mainly from the fact that Algeria, Morocco and few other countries are now on the list of "safe countries to return to" according to Germany, so if people from those countries would try to apply for asylum in Germany now they would be unlikely to get an asylum. But just a while ago that was not true so they could have arrived as refugees before that or they might have immigrated otherwise, some apparently are illegally in Germany.

And in either case, the terms refugee and immigrant are being mixed up on purpose these days. Using crimes committed by foreigners to claim that refugees did them and inciting hate against them, claiming that the refugees don't actually need an asylum (as well as claims that they should have stayed and fought for their country and are cowards by leaving. If you try to ask who they should have been fighting for in a six way civil war the response is usually "the government" or "their own ethnic/religious group..." Because the people who usually make these claims are the kinds of people who would fight for Daesh if they lived in the region and no, this is not an hyperbole.) or even claims that the refugees/immigrants are ALL part of a secret Muslim invasion.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!