Author Topic: GOP politician telling people to arm up because of Communists  (Read 12208 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: GOP politician telling people to arm up because of Communists
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2019, 12:03:39 am »
Nobody here is interested in seriously debating you.

You'll just keep piling on in hopes of dragging out the argument, and thus, controlling the conversation.

And I think everyone here realizes that.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2019, 12:15:01 am »
So, uh who here wants some ice cream?
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2019, 12:31:01 am »
Burden of proof? Jesus if you want me to adult you're gonna have to stop being so hilarious.

Look at the big philosopher who's proved the NRA and racism don't go together because he found a black guy who supports them. Teh logics it is teh impeccables.

I'll be 'adult' when you come back with a grown up argument, junior.

Well, you can't prove a negative. So it's up to you to prove that the NRA is racist. I will admit that the picture was kind of a knee-jerk reaction, though.

Oh, and did you really just pull a "no u"? I'd be careful about the immaturity accusations if I were you. Both because it makes you look hypocritical, and because it could be construed as racism.
It could be construed as racism? Whoo hoo, I'd have you as a fanboy because you'd be right there backing everything I say for the sake of your precious centrism! Actually that'd be not very useful as you can't argue your way out of a wet paper bag. Regardless, as a threat it's as pitiful as "I won't take you seriously"-nobody asked.

And I owe you personally nothing, there is no "burden" as I'm not obligated to give you shit. I know you want to have an endless sealion argument where you'll deny there was ever any racisms in the NRA ever no matter what anyone throws at you but you don't want to "debate" because your interested in the truth. You want to find a dead horse to whip to bring "balance" back to the forum by defending reactionaries, racists and sexists but not anybody left of Hillary Clinton while everyone else collectively groans.

But balance is important, very important so are counterexamples.

Here's a Rabbi who digs Hitler.

Clearly any suggestion that the Nazis were anti semitic is monstrously unfair and wrong, look a Jewish guy thinks Adolf is neat! Mind blown.

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
  • Death to the False Emperor!
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2019, 12:38:58 am »
Tol, Niam, you're both being dicks. Stop it. Now.
Anti-authoritarian, anti-extremist, anti-bullshit.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2019, 12:50:58 am »
We're not fulfilling our obligations? Chaos there's an Asian One Nation supporter and a Rabbi who loves Adolph who's experiences are in danger of being erased by SJWs, it's your job around here to get on that isn't it? Come on, duty calls!

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2019, 12:56:04 am »
We're not fulfilling our obligations? Chaos there's an Asian One Nation supporter and a Rabbi who loves Adolph who's experiences are in danger of being erased by SJWs, it's your job around here to get on that isn't it? Come on, duty calls!

Why don't you stop building strawmen and actually debate me? You know the two aren't equivalent.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2019, 01:01:30 am »

Why don't you stop building strawmen and actually debate me? You know the two aren't equivalent.
Nobody wants to "debate" you sealion, you want to mass-debate do it alone, with the blinds closed and a wet soapy sock within arms reach of your keyboard willya?

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2019, 01:08:50 am »

Nobody wants to "debate" you sealion, you want to mass-debate do it alone, with the blinds closed and a wet soapy sock within arms reach of your keyboard willya?

First, as an aside, fuck that stupid comic and fuck Wondermark for making it.

But more seriously, you know being a dick is against the rules, right? If you're not interested in debate, then why don't you just stop trolling?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 01:11:19 am by Chaos Undivided »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2019, 01:18:13 am »

But more seriously, you know being a dick is against the rules, right? If you're not interested in debate, then why don't you just stop trolling?
You aren't here to debate either. Hey, I'm good with debates if it's a sincere attempt to get to the truth. The Socratic method has merit.

But that's not what you're doing, your pseudo debates are only ever thrown up to defend the same reactionary shite that always gives you aneurysms whenever someone steps on them. I know what you're doing, the rest of the forum knows what you're doing and it doesn't rate participation. It rates mockery, you're the boy who cried wolf and now nobody believes you.

Maybe a fresh profile would help?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 01:20:34 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2019, 01:21:42 am »

You aren't here to debate either. Hey, I'm good with debates if it's a sincere attempt to get to the truth. The Socratic method has merit.

But that's not what you're doing, your pseudo debates are only ever thrown up to defend the same reactionary shite. I know what you're doing, the rest of the forum knows what you're doing and it doesn't rate participation. It rates mockery, you're the boy who cried wolf and now nobody believes you.

Stop throwing around accusations you can't back up. Stop assuming bad faith on my part. Stop assuming the rest of the forum shares your ridiculous opinions about me. This is your last warning.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2019, 01:29:53 am »

But that's not what you're doing, your pseudo debates are only ever thrown up to defend the same reactionary shite. I know what you're doing, the rest of the forum knows what you're doing and it doesn't rate participation. It rates mockery, you're the boy who cried wolf and now nobody believes you.

Stop throwing around accusations you can't back up. Stop assuming bad faith on my part. Stop assuming the rest of the forum shares your ridiculous opinions about me. This is your last warning.
Piss off!

Repeat after me "I owe you squat", I owe you zip, diddly. I do not owe you a debate, a rejoinder or an explanation for Jack shit!

Stick your warning up your arse.

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2019, 01:33:38 am »
OK, buddy. Your funeral.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2019, 01:43:32 am »
Anyhoo.

Back to Matt Shea buddying up with racists on twitter back in 2017. Not that the NRA would ever endorse a racist.

I did nazi that coming.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 01:45:36 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2019, 01:51:11 am »
Anyhoo.

Back to Matt Shea buddying up with racists on twitter back in 2017. Not that the NRA would ever endorse a racist.

I did nazi that coming.

That's not an endorsement. "A+" is just one of the ratings the NRA gives regarding politicians' records on gun policy. Over 52 senators have an A- rank or higher - including four democrats. It's even listed under "ratings".
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 01:57:15 am by Chaos Undivided »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2019, 02:04:12 am »
Remember Aussie Racists One Nation? Well they met with the NRA seeking donations who gave them helpful strategic advice on what to say in response to mass shootings. Not that the NRA would ever get pally with a bunch of racists. That's unthinkable, but yes the timing on your home grown polly who likes smooching up to your local racists is very important. It's only the current bunch of people endorsing someone who palled around with racists in '17.

A clarification Chaos, this isn't a "debate" it's only to show others on the sidelines that you're wrong. I don't give a mummified monkey's dropping what you personally think.