Author Topic: When You Hit The Bottom Of The Barrel...Start Digging!  (Read 2379 times)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
When You Hit The Bottom Of The Barrel...Start Digging!
« on: December 05, 2013, 12:44:30 pm »
A freak with crappy photoshopping skills uses an outdated photo of Obama & his daughters for some epiclly sicko slander.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/12/03/photo-shopped-picture-obama-sasha/

Fortunately, it seems fellow reactionaries are calling this freak out as well!

(Might be triggering - involves simulated sex abuse)

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
Re: When You Hit The Bottom Of The Barrel...Start Digging!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 12:50:26 pm »
Look at their piss poor defense of their actions

There are several false statements in this article, just in case anyone is interested in accuracy. Perhaps author Randa Morris might have sent a message to Dixon Diaz asking him questions before posting this story -- but that would have been responsible journalism and that's apparently not her field. First, Dixon Diaz did NOT take or make the photo (and never claimed to do so) -- it is circulating on the internet. Second, Dixon Diaz did NOT circulate it on Twitter or any other site -- only on his LIBTARDS facebook page. Third, Dixon Diaz posted that he ran the photo through a program called fotoforensics.com which is supposed to detect photoshopping and other alterations, and published the results which showed no signs of alteration (and invited his readers to do the same). And finally, Mr. Diaz is NOT a Republican, but an independent. The self-righteous indignation over the authenticity of this photo is quit curious considering the fact that the President kills children with drone strikes and is responsible for cancelling the health insurance of millions of others.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 01:20:07 pm »
I'm surprised that perv's name isn't "Dixon Nuts"

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 01:21:25 pm »
So can anyone ever cite any other president in history who had this kind of crap pulled on him?

Ironbite-cause the only one I can think of is Obama.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 01:26:17 pm »
JQ Adams

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 01:28:56 pm »
And though it was before he was actually elected, Kennedy made a speech calling out the media for focusing on his Catholicism.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2013, 01:46:43 pm »
So can anyone ever cite any other president in history who had this kind of crap pulled on him?

Pretty sure Republicans were obsessed with Bill Clinton's sexual purity (or lack thereof).
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 03:43:15 pm »
Lincoln was the victim of utterly vile assertions and accusations.
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2013, 04:26:18 pm »
I'm surprised that perv's name isn't "Dixon Nuts"

That would be "cleaner"; Dixon Diaz = dicks in de azz
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2013, 08:14:32 pm »
Look at their piss poor defense of their actions

There are several false statements in this article, just in case anyone is interested in accuracy. Perhaps author Randa Morris might have sent a message to Dixon Diaz asking him questions before posting this story -- but that would have been responsible journalism and that's apparently not her field. First, Dixon Diaz did NOT take or make the photo (and never claimed to do so) -- it is circulating on the internet. Second, Dixon Diaz did NOT circulate it on Twitter or any other site -- only on his LIBTARDS facebook page. Third, Dixon Diaz posted that he ran the photo through a program called fotoforensics.com which is supposed to detect photoshopping and other alterations, and published the results which showed no signs of alteration (and invited his readers to do the same). And finally, Mr. Diaz is NOT a Republican, but an independent. The self-righteous indignation over the authenticity of this photo is quit curious considering the fact that the President kills children with drone strikes and is responsible for cancelling the health insurance of millions of others.

LOL I actually agree with the part about the drone strikes, but if a Republican president did those drone strikes, people who use the term "libtards" would be hero worshiping him.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 08:21:33 pm by mythbuster43 »