Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 387459 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #3000 on: May 09, 2019, 10:19:07 pm »
His sycophants, including a demented football coach, are trying to march outside of Hillary's house and say for Trump to arrest her for her "crimes".

Which apparently include Benghazi and "Godlessness".
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3001 on: June 07, 2019, 12:04:47 pm »

A chart issued by the Royal Army to try to identify right-wing extremists in the ranks.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #3002 on: June 07, 2019, 03:46:38 pm »
Accurate. Very accurate.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3003 on: June 07, 2019, 06:04:51 pm »
Fuck Trump talks like a super conservative Grandpa that's going senile. Here's a few snippets from a recent interview with him.

"This is one of the true, in terms of war, in terms of, probably you can also say, in terms of peace, because this led to something very special."

I guess he's talking about World War 2 here?

"They send in $500 billion worth of drugs. They kill 100,000 people. They ruin a million families every year, if you look at that. That's really an invasion without the guns."

Clearly sounds like he read a meme designed to scare old people with bullshit.

"[Mexico] stole 32% of our car business with NAFTA."

You mean acquired through a trade agreement?

"I think [Pelosi is] a disgrace. I actually don't think she's a talented person. I've tried to be nice to her because I would have liked to have gotten some deals done. She's incapable of doing deals. She's a nasty, vindictive, horrible person."

There's that word Nasty again that Trump likes to demean women in power with.

"But Nancy Pelosi, I call her 'Nervous Nancy', Nancy Pelosi doesn't talk about it. Nancy Pelosi is a disaster, OK? She's a disaster."
"She is a terrible person and I'll tell you, her name, it's 'Nervous Nancy' because she's a nervous wreck."

Nervous Nancy.

"We have Pelosi, we have Crying Chuck Schumer, who's a disaster, by the way. He's a total political, you know, jerk."

"Peace, really peace. And we built up our military, we built up our wealth, we built up everything. Our country is in such great shape right now. Iran is in a much different position then they were two and a half years ago."

This was his answer to what he prays for.

"There are those that say they have never seen the Queen have a better time, a more animated time."

Yes I'm sure out of the Queen of Englands extensive ninety three year life the best time she ever had was when a fat, loud mouth, blow hard American with ridiculous hair came to visit her at her palace.

G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #3004 on: June 07, 2019, 08:42:20 pm »
He just posted on his Twitter feed that the Moon is part of Mars...

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3005 on: June 07, 2019, 08:49:07 pm »
He just posted on his Twitter feed that the Moon is part of Mars...

Well yeah, they're part of space. The Moon, space, and Mars. So they're the same thing, space. Ha gottem stupid libtards.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3006 on: June 13, 2019, 05:46:39 pm »
Sarah Huckabee Sanders is finally leaving the Trump administration. Probably to do a show on Fox.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3007 on: June 13, 2019, 06:17:41 pm »
Sarah Huckabee Sanders is finally leaving the Trump administration. Probably to do a show on Fox.

She should ask Sean Spicer how it went for him.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #3008 on: June 13, 2019, 07:19:36 pm »

She should ask Sean Spicer how it went for him.
She is a more talented liar than Spicer. If Fox News has loosened their policy on female personalities' looks she might do well there. Other news channels might be interested in having her as a political commentator, too.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3009 on: June 21, 2019, 04:58:32 pm »

Oh fuck no.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3010 on: June 21, 2019, 08:13:59 pm »
a) Trump's been saying he might try to overstay his time in office. (Remember he said he should get two bonus years to make up for his not getting anything done during the Mueller investigation--aside from raising taxes on everyone but the super-rich and jamming the federal bench full of young conservative ideologues.)

b) The GOP really has only itself to blame for Trump. (Though, as Chomsky noted, the Democrats certainly facilitated the rise of someone like Trump.)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3011 on: July 05, 2019, 07:10:27 pm »
So Justin Amash has quit the GOP, not long after saying Trump should be impeached, drawing a primary challenger who was rolling in the double digits ahead of him, and then leaving the Freedom Caucus.

Can he win a three-way House race, or would it throw his seat to the Democratic candidate, or is this a prelude to a Presidential run under the Libertarian banner (which itself might throw that election to the Democratic candidate)?

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3012 on: July 05, 2019, 09:28:49 pm »
If it would take votes away from Trump in Michigan that would be nice. Trump only won in that state by a mere eleven thousand votes. If Amash is popular enough he might take those votes from Trump in his own state.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #3013 on: July 05, 2019, 09:33:19 pm »
So Justin Amash has quit the GOP, not long after saying Trump should be impeached, drawing a primary challenger who was rolling in the double digits ahead of him, and then leaving the Freedom Caucus.

Can he win a three-way House race, or would it throw his seat to the Democratic candidate, or is this a prelude to a Presidential run under the Libertarian banner (which itself might throw that election to the Democratic candidate)?

Can he win? no. Has it been done before? Murkowski.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3014 on: July 06, 2019, 01:40:11 am »

Can he win? no. Has it been done before? Murkowski.

I know Murkowski did it. But Amash outperformed the Cook PVI in the Very Bad Year For The House GOP of 2018, so I don't think he can be immediately discounted in a three-way race.