Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 387485 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #3060 on: July 21, 2019, 03:49:54 pm »
"Her mother's cousin's half-brother's aunt's uncle's grandfather's former roommate was...BIN LADEN!!! SHE IS A TERRORIST BY EXTENSION!!"

*mashes non-existent like button*

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3061 on: July 24, 2019, 06:01:03 pm »
Mueller: This wasn't a witch hunt, I don't exonerate President Trump and it's up to you guys to arrest him after he's out of office, and Russia totally interfered with the 2016 election you guys and are definitely doing it again as we speak. 

Trump: This was a totally a waste of time, clearly I'm exonerated and this was all a hoax and this is really a disaster for the democrats.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #3062 on: July 24, 2019, 07:38:24 pm »
How likely do you all think it is that Trump is going to go back to telling the more melanin rich female members of congress to 'go back to where they came from' as part of his election strategy.

Also how likely is it that he will run his campaign based on race and win.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3063 on: July 24, 2019, 09:28:49 pm »
I'm pretty convinced he's going to win.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3064 on: July 24, 2019, 10:58:34 pm »
Some GOP strategists are figuring that 2020 will be a repeat of 2016: Trump loses the popular vote but is re-elected President because the WTA Electoral College is stupid.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3065 on: July 25, 2019, 12:23:42 am »
Trump even though the most unpopular president in recent history, is the most popular president among Republicans. He had overwhelming support from his own party who will go out in droves to vote for him. Democrats have an image problem and are split between centrists boomers and progressive millennials. Depending on who gets the nomination could really prevent one side from coming out to vote over another.
The only way Trump is going to lose is if the economy tanks.
He'll say it's the Democrats fault though. So hope for an economic down turn.
We need to focus on keeping the house and winning the Senate in 2022.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3066 on: August 02, 2019, 12:54:09 am »
Let's have a nice throwback...

Gov. Reagan: Last night, I tell you, to watch that thing on television as I did--

Pres. Nixon: Yeah.

Reagan: To see those, those monkeys from those African countries--damn them, they're still uncomfortable wearin' shoes--

Nixon: (laughs)

Nixon: The tail wags the dog there, doesn't it?

Reagan: Yeah.

Nixon: The tail wags the dog.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3067 on: August 02, 2019, 09:23:25 am »
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3068 on: August 02, 2019, 12:30:27 pm »
What were they referring to?

UN delegates from Tanzania. The issue was a General Assembly vote on whether to recognize the People's Republic of China. Very probably the vote did not go the way Nixon wanted because of backroom deals involving the UK and France, but Nixon would have none of that; he blamed African delegates.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3069 on: August 02, 2019, 01:25:41 pm »
It seems it was Reagan blaming the African delegates more no?
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3070 on: August 02, 2019, 04:18:51 pm »
It seems it was Reagan blaming the African delegates more no?

Nixon blaming African delegates was a later conversation with his aides and intelligence officials after they told him that the UK and France were probably more to blame than African delegates were. Nixon just wanted to blame Africans.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3071 on: August 21, 2019, 02:43:41 am »
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-jewish-democrat-vote-disloyal-lacks-knowledge-1.5254115

Trump has now said that Jews who vote Democratic show "either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty". (Please hold while I laugh my ass off over Trump talking about anyone else having a "total lack of knowledge".)

"Where has the Democratic Party gone? Where have they gone where they are defending these two people over the state of Israel? I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty."

Now what does that remind me of...

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3072 on: August 21, 2019, 09:05:39 am »
Not supporting the abusive practices by Israel towards the Palestinians doesn't mean you're antisemitic.
You gotta love the irony of Jews in nazi Germany being treated as second class citizens compared to how the Palestinians are treated in Israel.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #3073 on: August 21, 2019, 12:05:24 pm »
He also cancelled a trip to Denmark because they won't sell him Greenland.  And then there's this:

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3074 on: August 21, 2019, 12:22:58 pm »
Trump: My real father is literally the devil.
Religious Right: Do not be hard on or denounce President Trump! He is our King Cyrus! This just means he has a connection to literal Biblical figures.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer