Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1672598 times)

Offline Iconic Komodo Dragon 2

• Bishop
  • Try not to bleed to much.
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #3075 on: July 02, 2013, 10:15:36 pm »
This one from Answers in Genesis may be the most hypocritical thing ever.

Wait, is what Richard's saying suppose to be WRONG?
I support the SCP Foundation.

I'm 91 kilograms, 2.59 meters long; Have 57 strains of bacteria in my mouth, and can eat 80% of my weight in food in a single sitting.
LAAAAYYYYDDDDIIEEES...( ͡° ͜ʖ͡°)

• Bishop
« Reply #3076 on: July 02, 2013, 10:17:37 pm »
Uh...IKD?  Did you forget how to log into your account?

Yeah, password complications.

I'm 91 kilograms, 2.59 meters long; Have 57 strains of bacteria in my mouth, and can eat 80% of my weight in food in a single sitting.

Offline Kit Walker

• Pope
  • Grand Master Brain Wizard*
« Reply #3077 on: July 02, 2013, 11:04:58 pm »
Also notable contrast between Yoga and Tebowing: One was a judge ruling a physical activity as being capable of secular use, one was a school potentially overstepping its constitutional bounds. The latter will quite possibly be reversed by a judge just like the yoga one, due to the fact that it may well count as a personal expression of the student's religious beliefs that is not not necessarily carrying the endorsement of the school.
"Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway." - Crow T. Robot

*Actual title from the Universal Life Church Monastery, the outfit that ordained me as a wedding officiant.

• Bishop
« Reply #3078 on: July 02, 2013, 11:15:06 pm »

Yeah I know, Libtards thinks it's okay to kill a non-sentient clump of cells, but try to let that clump of cells gain sentience and grow up miserable your suddenly a monster!

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #3079 on: July 02, 2013, 11:26:11 pm »
Do they know this makes them look like they are opposed to efforts to forbid pregnant women drinking

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #3080 on: July 02, 2013, 11:29:27 pm »

Yeah I know, Libtards thinks it's okay to kill a non-sentient clump of cells, but try to let that clump of cells gain sentience and grow up miserable your suddenly a monster!

Okay, I am now convinced that LiberalLogic101 is a brilliant stealthy parody of dumbass Tea Party conservatives. Because, it just isn't possible for anyone to be that fucking stupid.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #3081 on: July 03, 2013, 12:06:25 am »
Okay, I am now convinced that LiberalLogic101 is a brilliant stealthy parody of dumbass Tea Party conservatives. Because, it just isn't possible for anyone to be that fucking stupid.

So sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but... :o
http://forums.fstdt.net/index.php?topic=4541.0
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #3082 on: July 03, 2013, 12:32:45 am »
I like how they always use faceless pregnant women.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3083 on: July 03, 2013, 02:57:15 am »
The problem with these people is that they view things in absolute black and absolute white.

If you're for abortion, then you can't POSSIBLY be for someone having a healthy pregnancy of a healthy child.  You MUST be completely and totally for abortion.

Of course, this doesn't apply to themselves, just everyone else.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3084 on: July 03, 2013, 08:50:37 am »
Five seconds and TinyPic:

Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #3085 on: July 03, 2013, 09:08:58 am »
Five seconds and TinyPic:

So much failure at so many topics, history, religion, what a liberal is. Maybe David Barton runs this site?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3086 on: July 03, 2013, 09:19:58 am »
...Because they are only interested in the fetus/baby and don't care about the woman which is reflected by not showing her face? As in the pregnancy is the only quality in her that matters?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #3087 on: July 03, 2013, 10:13:32 am »
Do they know this makes them look like they are opposed to efforts to forbid pregnant women drinking
I think they might be. Remember, a lot of them are rednecks.

...Because they are only interested in the fetus/baby and don't care about the woman which is reflected by not showing her face? As in the pregnancy is the only quality in her that matters?
I am quite certain that is the exact reason.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #3088 on: July 03, 2013, 03:28:32 pm »
I'll admit, the microwave ovens are a new one.  :P

Not really. It never grew to the proportions that anti-vaccers and cell-phone paranoiacs have, but there's always been a small, dedicated amount of people claiming that microwaves embedded food with dangerous levels of radiation.
Which has as even less facts and science behind it as the anti-vaccination claims, if such thing is possible.

In an unrelated note, microwaves give me a headache. Really, if I stand too close to a microwave that is on it gives me physical pain, this has been true ever since my family got our first microwave. (Although I think it was worse back when I was a kid.)

That is fascinating askold. I wonder if the shape/size of the tiny structures in your middle or inner ears happen to pick up on a harmonic frequency from the radar/radio waves produced by the microwave oven? If so, of course it would be too high a frequency to register within your hearing range, but it could be over-stimulating the audic nerve and perhaps from that, your headache begins?

I used to be able to hear a local radio station because my tooth filling and the orthodontic device I wore at the time created a receiver of sorts (the acidic nature of saliva acting as the micro electrical source in tandem with silver filling and stainless steel braces).
Old post, I know, but I really want to know what the radio station was playing.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #3089 on: July 03, 2013, 05:45:48 pm »
You can understand WHY a lot of radical positions exist--radical feminists who hate men, radical minority-rights groups who hate white people, and there must be people outside the Tumblr community who are gay or trans and sincerely hate straight and cis people--because of histories of violence against the supported group by the target of hate. But that doesn't justify the hate of ALL THESE PEOPLE who never did anything.

The simple fact is, you can't fight hate with hate.

Is there a movement for gays to hate straights? Besides on Tumblr. Like genuine "God I hate those breeders".

There are radscums who call themselves "political lesbians" or "lesbian separatists." I have seen these people say that any woman who claims to be straight or bi is actually brainwashed by the patriarchy and needs to be converted to lesbianism. This is much less hot in practice than in theory, and mostly involves lots of angry yelling, science fails, and bizarre worship of menstrual blood. Oh, and lesbians need to set up their own state where they can be free from the inherently sexist and man-made construction of penis-in-vagina sex.

Sounds a lot like Rockbitch.
Again with old quoting, but I've got to step in and bring this up. The women of Rockbitch were bisexuals, and NeoPagans. In fact, they invited an entire audience for an orgy after, iirc, a show got canceled. In the end, only one person showed up, a guy. They all had their fun. Additionally, they'd place a strap-on on the head of a guy every show and have fun with it, if you know what I mean. Plus, one member of the band was a fat dude. So, nope.