Author Topic: A Glimpse of Ben Carson  (Read 8255 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: A Glimpse of Ben Carson
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2015, 11:38:48 am »
He always acts and looks like he's thoroughly baked. Totally chill, sleepy-eyed and giggling inappropriately. If I saw him in person, I'd hand him a bag of Doritos.

Wonder if he could get an endorsement from Snoop.   ;D

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2015, 03:16:15 pm »
I wonder if he'll get offended if you hand him a bag of those rainbow colored ones, cause the gay is bad according to him.

Or I could piss him off by handing him a bag of Oreos...
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2015, 10:37:52 am »
I wonder if he'll get offended if you hand him a bag of those rainbow colored ones, cause the gay is bad according to him.

If he does get offended, apologize and say you spent some time in jail.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2015, 03:58:33 pm »
Rookie wins. XD
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2015, 05:05:54 pm »
Rookie wins. XD

I'd like to thank Carson for being so easy to lampoon. And Trump, for making Carson seem saner politically than he really is.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2015, 06:21:10 pm »
Carson has however shown himself to be a depraved coward, so perhaps he will sink and further exacerbate The Rise of the Trump.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Dr. Weird

• Bishop
  • Gentlemen, Behold--Corn!!!
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2015, 06:49:24 pm »
How can someone be a Brain Surgeon and be so goddamn stupid?

Ben Carson Shattering Stereotype About Brain Surgeons Being Smart

Brain surgeons, long burdened with the onerous reputation of being among the smartest people in the world, are expressing relief that the Republican Presidential candidate Ben Carson is shattering that stereotype once and for all.

In interviews with brain surgeons across the country, the doctors revealed the enormous pressure they felt to live up to their profession’s inflated renown for intelligence before Carson entered the race.

“When people found out I was a brain surgeon they would always assume I was some kind of a genius,” said Harland Dorrinson, a neurosurgeon in Toledo, Ohio. “Now they are beginning to understand that you can know a lot about brain surgery and virtually nothing about anything else.”

>snip<

He said that he was cheered by Carson’s pronouncement over the weekend that Muslims should not be President. “Now you can cross politics off the list of things that people will expect me to be knowledgeable about,” he said. “I think I speak for a lot of brain surgeons when I say, ‘Thank you, Ben Carson.’ ”

Another great barely-satirical article by Andy Borowitz.
Fundie Doublethink:
* The Bible is the inerrant, literal word of God when it talks about the Earth being created in six days and homosexuality being an abomination. The Bible is a flawed work interpreted by errant humans when it talks about loving your neighbor, turning the other cheek, and the evils of greed.
*  All life is sacred and precious from the moment of conception until the moment of birth.
* You're not a sexist.  You just think women are nothing but baby machines and servants.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2015, 08:52:05 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THNPmhBl-8I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THNPmhBl-8I</a>
Σא

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2015, 01:14:35 am »
More from Andy Borowitz

Ben Carson: Pompeii victims should have outrun lava

Citizens of the Roman town of Pompeii who were victims of Mt. Vesuvius’s eruption in 79 A.D. could have survived if they had “just outrun the lava,” the neurosurgeon Ben Carson told Fox News on Wednesday.

“Most of the plaster casts we have of Pompeii victims show them basically just lying down and whatnot,” he said. “If I had been in Pompeii and I heard Mt. Vesuvius erupting, you can bet I would have made a run for it.”

He said another option open to residents of Pompeii would have been “to fight the volcano.”

“Archeologists estimate that the population of Pompeii was about eleven thousand,” he said. “You can’t tell me that if eleven thousand people put their minds to it they couldn’t beat one volcano.”

Carson said he would spend the next week on the campaign trail dispensing helpful tips about how people can defeat earthquakes, tsunamis, and giant asteroids.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2015, 02:17:46 am »
How can someone be a Brain Surgeon and be so goddamn stupid?

Ben Carson Shattering Stereotype About Brain Surgeons Being Smart

Brain surgeons, long burdened with the onerous reputation of being among the smartest people in the world, are expressing relief that the Republican Presidential candidate Ben Carson is shattering that stereotype once and for all.

In interviews with brain surgeons across the country, the doctors revealed the enormous pressure they felt to live up to their profession’s inflated renown for intelligence before Carson entered the race.

“When people found out I was a brain surgeon they would always assume I was some kind of a genius,” said Harland Dorrinson, a neurosurgeon in Toledo, Ohio. “Now they are beginning to understand that you can know a lot about brain surgery and virtually nothing about anything else.”

>snip<

He said that he was cheered by Carson’s pronouncement over the weekend that Muslims should not be President. “Now you can cross politics off the list of things that people will expect me to be knowledgeable about,” he said. “I think I speak for a lot of brain surgeons when I say, ‘Thank you, Ben Carson.’ ”

Another great barely-satirical article by Andy Borowitz.

More from Andy Borowitz

Ben Carson: Pompeii victims should have outrun lava

Citizens of the Roman town of Pompeii who were victims of Mt. Vesuvius’s eruption in 79 A.D. could have survived if they had “just outrun the lava,” the neurosurgeon Ben Carson told Fox News on Wednesday.

“Most of the plaster casts we have of Pompeii victims show them basically just lying down and whatnot,” he said. “If I had been in Pompeii and I heard Mt. Vesuvius erupting, you can bet I would have made a run for it.”

He said another option open to residents of Pompeii would have been “to fight the volcano.”

“Archeologists estimate that the population of Pompeii was about eleven thousand,” he said. “You can’t tell me that if eleven thousand people put their minds to it they couldn’t beat one volcano.”

Carson said he would spend the next week on the campaign trail dispensing helpful tips about how people can defeat earthquakes, tsunamis, and giant asteroids.

....THE AWESOME IS STRONG WITH YOU TWO.