Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1113514 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #3000 on: January 20, 2014, 11:48:39 am »
I bet he's an incel.
Wouldn't be surprised.  Anyway, here's its sequel:

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #3001 on: January 20, 2014, 11:59:46 am »
What is he even trying to say in that last paragraph. Maybe it's just blown my tiny female mind, but i've re-read it about five times and have no idea what he is trying to say.

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #3002 on: January 20, 2014, 12:00:20 pm »

What shameless, blatant, naked misogyny.

Never forced to die in a war?  What?  Women die in wars all the time you stupid fuck.  Women have never ruled the world because they lack the physical strength and intelligence to lead an army and they can't make difficult decisions?  Ok, ask Argentina how going to war against Maggie Thatcher worked out for them, or ask the SAS men who were instructed in person by Thatcher to kill every perpetrator of the London Iranian Embassy seige if they think she was a weak person who couldn't make difficult decisions.  Also, there's this http://listverse.com/2013/11/11/10-amazing-women-who-led-rebellions/  Abnd as for being physically weak, have you seen some female atheletes?  Some of them could benchpress me like I was filled with helium.

Women have never inventing anything worth mentioning?  How about circular saws, dishwashers, fire escapes, electric hot water heaters, syringes, rotary engines, windscreen wipers, and kevlar (vital to your precious male soldiers).  For comparison, I'm a man and do you know what I invented?  Fucking nothing.

These arguments are so easily torn apart by 5 seconds on Google and is so disgustingly bitter and pathetic it must be a poe, surely?

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3003 on: January 20, 2014, 12:10:04 pm »
I can understand why you might be confused.  However, I always assume something is serious, no matter how outlandish.  There are a few exceptions, of course, like if it's done by a known parodist.

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #3004 on: January 20, 2014, 12:11:55 pm »
It just seems too over the top to me.  But it wouldn't be the first time I've thought that about something and then found out nope, the person was absolutley serious.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #3005 on: January 20, 2014, 12:26:46 pm »
It just seems too over the top to me.  But it wouldn't be the first time I've thought that about something and then found out nope, the person was absolutley serious.
It sounds like sombodys mom told them to put down the x-box controller and clean up their room to me.

Offline LeTipex

• Bishop
  • I'm right, because I accept that I can be wrong.
« Reply #3006 on: January 20, 2014, 01:38:19 pm »
I read that as "absurdly serious" at first. It does fit!

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #3007 on: January 20, 2014, 03:23:56 pm »
The final line really tips it over into Poe territory for me.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3008 on: January 20, 2014, 04:06:08 pm »

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #3009 on: January 20, 2014, 04:19:03 pm »
I read that as "absurdly serious" at first. It does fit!

Heh yeah, it still works lol.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3010 on: January 20, 2014, 04:34:25 pm »

I hate that our local supermarket sells that shit.

Not as much as I hate the fact that almost every single aisle outside of (but sometimes including) groceries has something related to Duck Dynasty.

Fuck, even the fucking lens store/eye clinic has fucking Duck Dynasty shit.

Sometimes it sucks living in a hunter-heavy area.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #3011 on: January 20, 2014, 04:43:15 pm »

I hate that our local supermarket sells that shit.

Not as much as I hate the fact that almost every single aisle outside of (but sometimes including) groceries has something related to Duck Dynasty.

Fuck, even the fucking lens store/eye clinic has fucking Duck Dynasty shit.

Sometimes it sucks living in a hunter-heavy area.

You know the best part? I've heard from a few different people who are avid hunters that the Duck Commander duck calls aren't even all that good and are way overpriced.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3012 on: January 20, 2014, 04:50:08 pm »
The funny thing is, I've walked around the hunting section and I haven't even SEEN the Duck Commander duck calls.

It's like, literally, the only piece of Duck Dynasty merchandise they don't seem to carry.

That's kinda hilarious.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #3013 on: January 20, 2014, 05:24:06 pm »
Actual duck hunters don't buy Duck Commander calls much, if the customer comments I've read on Cabella's site mean anything...which they do, since they are customers who actually hunt ducks.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #3014 on: January 20, 2014, 05:36:42 pm »
You told me they are not waterproof