Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1114530 times)

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #4260 on: August 11, 2015, 05:09:27 pm »
seen on Facebook:

You can support legalization or whatever and that's great, but don't fucking lie about it like that. It's not a magical wonder cure. Assholes.

Derp!

So, inhaling burning plant matter containing tons of highly oxidising radicals and benzopyrene is now a magical cancer cure?

Oh I get it, today must be opposites day!

Let's spend our way out of debt while we're at it!

Yes, you can make anything look ridiculous by reductio.

"You're really going to cure cancer by blasting yourself with radiation - which causes it!!!!!"
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #4261 on: August 12, 2015, 10:19:28 am »
I have to say, if I weren't on a bunch of Rx drugs and wanted to try weed, I'd probably prefer eating pot brownies over putting a burning bundle of leaves in my mouth.

I concur! Brownies in general are AWESOME!

I'd either have "Funny Brownies" or vape the green stuff.

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
  • Inter faeces et urinam nascimur
« Reply #4262 on: August 13, 2015, 02:36:17 am »
seen on Facebook:

You can support legalization or whatever and that's great, but don't fucking lie about it like that. It's not a magical wonder cure. Assholes.

Derp!

So, inhaling burning plant matter containing tons of highly oxidising radicals and benzopyrene is now a magical cancer cure?

"You're really going to cure cancer by blasting yourself with radiation - which causes it!!!!!"

Which is why radiotherapy is TARGETED at the tumour itself, they don't just stick someone in a chamber and bombard them with x-rays.

Oh I forgot, hippies think weed has magical properties including HOMING IN ON TUMOURS.

Fuck's sake.

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
« Reply #4263 on: August 13, 2015, 02:53:00 am »
seen on Facebook:

Derp!

Which is why radiotherapy is TARGETED at the tumour itself, they don't just stick someone in a chamber and bombard them with x-rays.

Oh I forgot, hippies think weed has magical properties including HOMING IN ON TUMOURS.

Fuck's sake.

Oh yeah, that's clearly not true. But weed obviously does have some medicinal uses - pain and whatnot.

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4264 on: August 13, 2015, 02:59:29 am »
seen on Facebook:

Derp!

Fuck's sake.

Oh yeah, that's clearly not true. But weed obviously does have some medicinal uses - pain and whatnot.

True but the image obviously claimed that it can actually cure cancer and PTSD. (If either of those was true those diseases would already be gone since cannabis is so easily available.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
« Reply #4265 on: August 13, 2015, 04:49:03 am »
seen on Facebook:

Derp!

Fuck's sake.

True but the image obviously claimed that it can actually cure cancer and PTSD. (If either of those was true those diseases would already be gone since cannabis is so easily available.)

Oh yeah, no doubt. Contrarian's still an idiot.

-FDR

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #4266 on: August 21, 2015, 10:00:49 am »
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4267 on: August 21, 2015, 10:43:02 am »
My piss-taking sense is tingling...

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #4268 on: August 21, 2015, 10:53:00 am »
Especially as Jacob would've been 6 by the this time so I'm pretty sure inventing a new type of popcorn would've had to wait for awhile.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #4269 on: August 21, 2015, 11:32:10 am »
Meet Jacob, He left America and Joined ISIS, and smuggled a dirty bomb back into america and killed two thousand people. If he was aborted this would never have happened.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #4270 on: August 21, 2015, 05:18:23 pm »

Yup. See that orange spiral-ish circle in the lower right? That's the Clickhole logo. It's a comedy website.
Σא

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #4271 on: August 21, 2015, 05:59:28 pm »

Yup. See that orange spiral-ish circle in the lower right? That's the Clickhole logo. It's a comedy website.

if i got fooled, chances are some pro-lifers took it at face value too. poe's law in full effect.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #4272 on: August 22, 2015, 02:28:28 pm »
That Poe is a tricky stinker!

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #4273 on: August 22, 2015, 08:20:00 pm »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #4274 on: August 22, 2015, 08:31:36 pm »

I'm pretty sure most people are angry that Tebow makes a big production out of his religion.  Hell, I'm a Christian and I find it annoying.

And her name is Caitlyn, you transphobic shitheads!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 09:07:45 pm by Ultimate Paragon »