Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 388155 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #3255 on: February 08, 2020, 03:26:22 pm »
Not if he keeps doing shit like this.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3256 on: February 08, 2020, 03:37:52 pm »
Future Presidents...

President Caligula: Now, I want my horse to be a senator.

Mitch McConnell: But sir, a horse cannot be a senator.

President Caligula: If a fucking turtle like you can be a senator, a horse can. Get some funds together for Senator Incitatus. I'll pen an executive order. And if you object, I'll pen another one ordering your death.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3257 on: February 08, 2020, 03:58:26 pm »
Or C want revenge for Democrats not removing Clinton over perjury and obstruction.

But most likely B, where "let the voters decide" means "please please please Trump's rabid insane base don't do to me what you did to Mark Sanford and would have done to Justin Amash".

EDIT:

Pelosi just ripped up his speach. Road Side bomb on her way home and any other Dumbocrats.

--The assistant chief of police in Geraldine, Alabama

https://www.al.com/news/2020/02/alabama-cop-posts-online-about-roadside-bomb-for-nancy-pelosi-other-dumbocrats.html?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

In his apology, he said, "It just rips my heart out that our great country is so divided."
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 07:40:55 pm by dpareja »
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3258 on: February 09, 2020, 08:21:11 pm »
"Our great country is so divided" actual means why can't they understand how great and magnificent our dear leader is.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3259 on: February 15, 2020, 01:15:32 am »
The Republicans said that there was no need to kick Trump out because he has "learned his lesson" and seeing as his next action was to go after the whistleblowers it appears that he did indeed learn that he is untouchable and that his supporters still believe him to be innocent after all these crimes so might as well keep on doing more of the same.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3260 on: February 15, 2020, 08:43:18 am »
I really hope Susan Collins eats those fucking words when she's hopefully voted out of office this November.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3261 on: March 12, 2020, 07:00:04 pm »
Wow the world feels apocalyptic right now. I say this as I'm working from home today instead of the office.
The number of cases of Covid 19 are increasing and the economy is tanking. Who would've thought it would be a virus that destroyed and 11 year bull market economy. And Trump is just botching this up did anyone hear what he said in his speech last night? Here's some high lights.

"I see they've canceled their big soccer games, their championship games and a lot of other games. They've canceled a lot over in Europe and all over the world. So this is a big world problem."

Yes this is a "Big World Problem." He's got the best words remember that.

"We took the original boldest step of all when we closed very early with China. That helped us save thousands of lives. And we went very early with Europe."

The fucking virus is here Trump. The "lives" you've saved are unforeseen.

"But it'll be -- it'll go very quickly."

Uh huh.

"We'll be discussing some other moves that we're going to be making. And I think it's going to work out very well for everybody."

This was read of a teleprompter.

"And they're -- they're doing a very good job. They don't have very much infection at this point, and hopefully they'll keep it that way."

Referring to the UK who has 373 known cases at this moment. Yeah Trump didn't forbid travel to and from the UK.

"In the case of European Union, I've consulted with many people. And the same people, then they say, oh, he closed too fast, why did he close -- most of them said, why did he close with China? That turned out to be a great move."

THE VIRUS IS HERE AND IT IS SPREADING AROUND. IT DOESN"T MATTER WHEN YOU CLOSED TRAVEL WITH THOSE COUNTRIES!

"You know, you see what's going on. And so I just wanted that to stop as it pertains to the United States. And that's what we've done. We've stopped it."

No no you haven't.

"We have a big one in Tampa, all sold out. We had over 100,000 requests for tickets. But I think we'll probably not do it because people would say it's better to not do."

Referring to his campaign rallies. In wish I hope not giving him a platform to say stupid bullshit will hurt his election chances.

"And what is the number as of this morning? Is it 32? You could tell me. Is it 32 deaths, Steve, around that?"

38. The president doesn't know this number.

"I mean, think of it, the United States, because of what I did and what the administration did with China, we have 32 deaths at this point."

Congratulations?

"Other countries, that are smaller countries, have many, many deaths. Thirty-two is a lot. Thirty-two is too many. But when you look at the kind of numbers that you're seeing coming out of other countries, it's pretty amazing, when you think of it."

This sentence that sounds like it was said by a fifth grader was said by the president of the United States.
This reminds of that scene from breaking bad, when after the in air collision of two jet airliners rocks the city of Albuquerque to it's core and Walter White has to stand up in front of the school auditorium and try to console any grieving members of the school body and instead goes off about how this disaster wasn't so bad because there were so many other disasters that killed so many more people.

"We have very strong emergency powers under the Stafford Act. And we are -- we haven't -- I mean, I have it memorized, practically, as to the powers in that act."

He memorized all 192 pages of the Stafford act. I'm pretty sure he doesn't read.

"I have the right to do a lot of things that people don't even know about."

This line is terrifying.

"Look, we're in -- we're in great shape; compared to other places, we are in really good shape. And we want to keep it that way. That's why I did the ban with respect to Europe."

It's too late Trump.

"You have to remember, the stock market, as an example, is still much higher than when I got here."

In which he brings up the only thing he cares about in a speech to console a panicking population. And it's not by the way.

"They have a million tests out now. They're going to have, over the next few days, they're going to have 4 million tests out. And frankly, the testing has been going very smooth."

It's not and it hasn't.

"Well, I think the Democrats won't be having rallies, but nobody showed up to their rallies anyway, so what difference does it make?"

Zing! You feeling calmed down about this Coronavirus pandemic yet?

"My rallies are very big. They're very big rallies, and we'll be making a decision at the appropriate time."

I got the biggest Penis believe me.

"And I don't want people dying. That's what I'm all about."

This just makes me feel just so much better.

I really really hope we can get this fucker out of office this November. If this doesn't show just how incompetent and unsympathetic their leader is then I have no idea what is so appealing about him to hsi base.

G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #3262 on: March 12, 2020, 08:38:27 pm »
Wheres the giant asteroid passing by the Earth next month? Is it too late to redirect it to be a direct hit? #GiantAsteroid2020
Who needs a signature?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3263 on: March 13, 2020, 08:45:40 am »
Way we're going?  Probably will hit us.

Ironbite-and the Orange Piss Pot will insist that nothing's wrong until it's too late.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3264 on: March 13, 2020, 11:46:38 am »
Way we're going?  Probably will hit us.

Ironbite-and the Orange Piss Pot will insist that nothing's wrong until it's too late.

He'll blame it on Obama.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #3265 on: March 13, 2020, 03:26:16 pm »
At this point, you could dub the teachers from the Peanuts cartoon over Donald's press conferences and learn just as much from it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFPXQkZE6hA
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 03:30:28 pm by DarkPhoenix »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3266 on: March 13, 2020, 05:01:42 pm »
Donald Trump lies dying of the Coronavirus. His last words? "I wouldn't have gotten sick if I wasn't working on dealing with Obama and Crooked Hillary--blaargh!"
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3267 on: March 13, 2020, 06:20:24 pm »
Donald Trump lies dying of the Coronavirus. His last words? "I wouldn't have gotten sick if I wasn't working on dealing with Obama and Crooked Hillary--blaargh!"

Don't forget Sleepy Joe, Crazy Bernie, Mini Mike and Pocahontas.

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #3268 on: March 13, 2020, 07:39:36 pm »
The stock market bumped back up today, because Trump finally declared a national emergency.  Odds of it bottoming out again when Wall Street realizes that just because he declared a national emergency, it doesn't mean that Trump has figured out how serious this is or how to get a handle on it?

Or they're hoping that WalMart will come through for the US?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3269 on: March 13, 2020, 08:50:15 pm »
The national emergency is that a literal science-denier is in charge of handling the national emergency.