Author Topic: North Korea's trolling yet again.  (Read 4147 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: North Korea's trolling yet again.
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2013, 12:59:54 am »
...oh lord North Korea.  *face meets palm*

Ironbite-just stop.

wrightway

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2013, 08:40:48 pm »
Am I a horrible person if I hope North Korea meets their World War Z fate?

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2013, 04:14:57 pm »
I think North Korea is a place that could be legitimately invaded just on the grounds of human rights. There was a survivor who escaped recently that told stories of and drew pictures of a prison camp that makes Auschwitz look like a five star hotel. To put it in perspective, escapees descriptions of regular life outside the prison camps is comparable to a concentration camp.

The only thing worse than a concentration camp is a war zone. I am under no illusions that a war will make the lives of North Koreans better, and there are so many ways it could make their lives worse.

Right now I'm watching a show I recorded from the Documentary Channel called "Kimjongilia". It features interviews with people who have escaped North Korea between 1996 and 2006, some of whom where in the prison camps. I'm ten minutes in and it's greatly reiterated what I already thought. North Korea is worse than war zone! With the exception of maybe some battles like Stalingrad, it is that bad.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2013, 04:25:27 pm »
"Kimjongilia" ought to be on an fstdt must see list. It is available on most movie streaming services, definitely Netflix. Fucking mind blowing and gut wrenching.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.