Author Topic: The Cutie Thread  (Read 229109 times)

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
Re: The Cutie Thread
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2012, 11:44:59 am »
The quote from Sleepy's sig takes on a rather sinister meaning if you imagine that the nutbag who said it was well aware of dolphins' propensity for rape.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2012, 12:36:34 pm »
Still, baby humans don't automatically make me think, "There goes a future rapist!" (even though AROOO would probably disagree with me, at least when it comes to any infant with a penis fucking weapon), so I don't see why I should respond to cute, cuddly, tiny, squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-inducing baby dolphins like that. :P
Hence explicitly referencing Cracked, where the rapey dolphins are a bit of a running gag originally designed to poke fun at people that think dolphins are all sunshine and kindness. Believe me, that’s not what I truly think of baby dolphins.
-A Pen Name

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2012, 12:42:28 pm »
Okay, I'll admit it. I'm part of the underground shark conspiracy that put out the information that dolphins are evil. You caught me. Have a happy shark on behalf of our members.

Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline Normandy

• Pope
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2012, 08:30:00 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJoCulItdxg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJoCulItdxg</a>

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2012, 03:15:49 am »

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline N. De Plume

• The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2012, 08:51:28 am »
Happy shark. Otters and Butterfiles. Corgi Swarm.

Must be my lucky day. :D
-A Pen Name

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2012, 09:46:27 am »

*glomps Plume* I'm always happy to meet someone who can look at that picture and think "Awww" instead of "Eeeeek!".

Corgi swarm kinda scares me, though. Not so much the swarm as the one right in the middle who looks like he's receiving messages from his dark master.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2012, 11:07:38 am »

*glomps Plume* I'm always happy to meet someone who can look at that picture and think "Awww" instead of "Eeeeek!".

Corgi swarm kinda scares me, though. Not so much the swarm as the one right in the middle who looks like he's receiving messages from his dark master.

How?

&
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2012, 11:30:55 am »

Tell me that this one doesn't look like it's plotting.

Offline N. De Plume

• The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2012, 11:38:56 am »
I dunno. Looks to me more like its already done with its plot. In a sort of “Guess what? I just screwed your sister” sort of way.
-A Pen Name

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2012, 12:09:05 pm »
It looks like it got into a meth stash.

&

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2012, 12:14:15 pm »
In conclusion:

Corgi swarm? ADORABLE!

Individual corgi wearing a methed out "I just fucked your sister in the back alley while I was hiiiiigh" grin who may or may not think he's receiving messages from satan? Not quite so much.

Have a king of the mountain puppy.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2012, 12:44:36 pm »
Oh, I figured that. Hank Hill got 'attacked' by a dolphin and I already knew about their tendencies towards that. Lots of creatures do what dolphins do though. So it isn't fair to just point out dolphins. lol

I've had a dog hump my leg before.

*cough*

So yeah.  This thread is win, and today's my first time viewing it.  maybe I'll contribute an image later, ya?

Note on Corgis:  When I saw them, I was only able to identify what they were because of a webcomic that had various versions of corgis, with one of them being "My Little Corgi." XD
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 12:46:49 pm by B-Man »
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline N. De Plume

• The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2012, 02:05:10 pm »
In conclusion:

Corgi swarm? ADORABLE!

Individual corgi wearing a methed out "I just fucked your sister in the back alley while I was hiiiiigh" grin who may or may not think he's receiving messages from satan? Not quite so much.
Ya got that right!

Have a king of the mountain puppy.
Welcome to the Cutie Thread, Your Highness. :)

Note on Corgis:  When I saw them, I was only able to identify what they were because of a webcomic that had various versions of corgis, with one of them being "My Little Corgi." XD
It was Cowboy Bebop that taught me about Corgis. And it was getting an issue of Korgi on Free Comic Book Day that cemented their cuteness to me.
-A Pen Name

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2012, 02:09:53 pm »
It was Cowboy Bebop that taught me about Corgis. And it was getting an issue of Korgi on Free Comic Book Day that cemented their cuteness to me.

Oh yeah.  I forgot about that dog.  I suppose I don't recall ever learning that the breed was a corgi at the time, so I didn't make the connection.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.