Community > Creative Outlets

How Art Vandelay stole Christmas

<< < (4/20) > >>

Art Vandelay:
Ah. Yeah, I'm reasonably sure the lamb guy is still kicking about.

Kanzenkankaku:

--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on December 24, 2018, 01:57:57 pm ---Jacob has a thing for rapey slashfic where women rape dudes, totally normal. Nothing to see here.

--- End quote ---

Totally normal rape fantasy fanfiction written by an absolutely normal good boy.

Creeper in the Night:
Hello I am Peter Andrews, another friend of Jacob Harrison. Jacob Harrison has something important to say to Art Vandelay.

--- Quote ---I think me, Jacob and Shawn finally solved your puzzle and found the meaning of all the videos you posted.

We both watched all 4 hours of the Skyrim video. The player joined the Stormcloaks who are fighting for freedom against the Empire which is suppressing their religious freedom to worship of the god Talos because they are in league with the Thalmor.

The Dragons have risen from the dead. In ancient days they enslaved the humans but humans gained their freedom when Kyne gave humans the ability to use Dragon Shouts.

Freedom and escape is a theme in the Lucas the Spider video when Lucas the spider escaped from the trap.

This is related to your sinful atheist beliefs in escaping from religion and having freedom from God. The doorbell suicide video represents how you atheists feel about living in a conservative Christian society like England under a traditional Catholic monarchy. You would rather kill yourselves than live in such a society. You want the freedom to get into cock fights, prank your grandma, and make inappropriate videos such as the Mr. Rimmer video without facing God’s judgement.

The Eric Cartmen crapping on a teacher’s desk represents rebellion against authority which atheists believe in in regards to religious authority.

The video of the imposter of Jesus getting his cross stuck in the ceiling symbolizes the fact that you don’t fear God because you don’t see him as infallible.

This all connects to your attempt to refute my point that atheism destroys the moral framework of society because you atheists see God as an immoral oppressor of freedom and you oppose the idea of having “right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?”(Dpareja’s signature)

You therefore view God as like the woman in that peppermint video, a tyrant who changes his mind on what he likes and does not like since he kept changing his rules in the Bible.

Did we get it right? If so, we want you to understand that there is such a thing as too much freedom. Society has laws that limit what people are allowed to do in order to prevent anarchy. Similarly God has rules to make there be a stable society because he wants what’s best for his creation. Unfortunately we are sinners who break his rules, which is why he sent his son to die to save the souls as many of his creation as possible. Please repent, accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, do good works, and do penance for your sins.

--- End quote ---

Art Vandelay:
Well, credit where credit is due, you did get close. However, you didn't quite figure out the complete true meaning. All I'll say is that there were quite a few moments in all of the videos to which you didn't pay enough attention.

Creeper in the Night:

--- Quote from: Art Vandelay on January 08, 2019, 09:53:25 pm ---Well, credit where credit is due, you did get close. However, you didn't quite figure out the complete true meaning. All I'll say is that there were quite a few moments in all of the videos to which you didn't pay enough attention.

--- End quote ---

What can I or Jacob do for you, that will get you to tell us the true meaning?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version