Author Topic: Weirdest/Most Esoteric Conspiracy Theories  (Read 10133 times)

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
Re: Weirdest/Most Esoteric Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2013, 01:32:39 pm »
It sounds like they were trying to say that you were a night person.

Only with woojoo added in.

Woman: "Do you have a connection with owls?"

Me: "Well, I enjoy seeing owls."

Woman: "I was just discussing this with my friends. We felt a sense of your strong owl-like energies and spiritual tendencies."

Um... thank you?

They've read too much Batman.

I'm already part of the Worldwide Jewish Conspiracy. I can't serve two masters and be part of the Court of Owls too.... sheesh...
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Sixth Monarchist

• God
  • The spirit of 1776.
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2013, 02:56:34 pm »
C'mon, the WJC has six board meetings a year...
Marvel reviews, "Last Movie You Watched", p. 75-76.

Offline Delirium

• Bishop
  • "i choose my own way to burn." - sophie scholl
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2013, 09:58:44 am »
I once found a book at the library about the insiduous Armenian conspiracy. Seriously, Armenians.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2013, 10:14:20 am »
I once found a book at the library about the insiduous Armenian conspiracy. Seriously, Armenians.

I knew there had to be something to the fact that the Armenian monarchy was the last hereditary monarchy in Europe not to be descended from John William Friso!
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Sixth Monarchist

• God
  • The spirit of 1776.
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2013, 04:37:11 pm »

I knew there had to be something to the fact that the Armenian monarchy was the last hereditary monarchy in Europe not to be descended from John William Friso!

Except Armenia isn't in Europe. It is, however, in Eurovision.
Marvel reviews, "Last Movie You Watched", p. 75-76.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2013, 10:27:40 pm »

Except Armenia isn't in Europe. It is, however, in Eurovision.

And, of course, I misread the article I linked to and it's actually Albania.  :-[
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.