Author Topic: TV shows that need to die  (Read 88029 times)

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
Re: TV shows that need to die
« Reply #345 on: November 27, 2012, 09:10:14 pm »
hard for to make too many contributions since if I dont' lieka show I just stop watching it and forget it existed.

However...  ghost hunters.

Seriously, do they ever have any other plot beyond "Did you hear that?"  "Dude what is that sound"  and "OMG THERE"S A NOISE!"

I mean one episode had them hearing a growling sound.. in a zoo.  And they had no clue where it could be coming from.

And there's BEY BLADE

I still cant' believe  they actually found a show dumber  and more of an obvious half hour commercial then yu gi oh but they did.

It's friggin TOPS people!  They don't have spirits, they aren't part of some ancient conspiracy to power, they are FRIGGIN SPINNING PIECES OF PLASTIC.

GAH!!  WHARGARBLE!!!!

1. Fred: The Show. Anyone remember the obnoxious Fred video series on YouTube? The irritating guy whose voice is altered to be dramatically higher than usual? Yeah, it's a show now. It follows his life as a high school teenager who has painfully stupid conflicts, like forgetting to study for a history test. And yes, he's still got that awful voice. If there's one thing that makes me cringe, makes me wish I could listen to a chorus of nails on thousands of chalkboards, it's his voice. He's not entertaining in any way, and I can't imagine why anyone would willingly subject themselves to such absolute shit.

I admit if anyone could make me change my position on teen age suicid, it's probably this guy.

The Annoying Orange has a TV show now, too.  I'm not sure how on earth it got popular.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #346 on: November 27, 2012, 09:16:29 pm »
hard for to make too many contributions since if I dont' lieka show I just stop watching it and forget it existed.

Seriously, do they ever have any other plot beyond "Did you hear that?"  "Dude what is that sound"  and "OMG THERE"S A NOISE!"

I mean one episode had them hearing a growling sound.. in a zoo.  And they had no clue where it could be coming from.

And there's BEY BLADE

I still cant' believe  they actually found a show dumber  and more of an obvious half hour commercial then yu gi oh but they did.

It's friggin TOPS people!  They don't have spirits, they aren't part of some ancient conspiracy to power, they are FRIGGIN SPINNING PIECES OF PLASTIC.

GAH!!  WHARGARBLE!!!!

1. Fred: The Show. Anyone remember the obnoxious Fred video series on YouTube? The irritating guy whose voice is altered to be dramatically higher than usual? Yeah, it's a show now. It follows his life as a high school teenager who has painfully stupid conflicts, like forgetting to study for a history test. And yes, he's still got that awful voice. If there's one thing that makes me cringe, makes me wish I could listen to a chorus of nails on thousands of chalkboards, it's his voice. He's not entertaining in any way, and I can't imagine why anyone would willingly subject themselves to such absolute shit.

I admit if anyone could make me change my position on teen age suicid, it's probably this guy.

The Annoying Orange has a TV show now, too.  I'm not sure how on earth it got popular.

I'm just gonna leave this here:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjVKYzy4ek8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjVKYzy4ek8</a>
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #347 on: November 27, 2012, 10:42:08 pm »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjVKYzy4ek8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjVKYzy4ek8</a>

*curls up into a ball in the corner* makeitgoawaymakeitgoawaymakeitgoaway...

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #348 on: November 27, 2012, 10:42:19 pm »
I wonder how many people watched that video and died on the spot. Not suicide or anything, just stopped living.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #349 on: November 27, 2012, 10:52:36 pm »
Yeah. As soon as their brain registered what they were seeing even their body was like "Fuck it. There's no hope left in this world."
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #350 on: November 29, 2012, 02:52:05 pm »
I want to know who actually finds that shit to be funny?

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
« Reply #351 on: November 29, 2012, 03:00:57 pm »
The show also includes the mass murder of sentient creatures at Annoying Orange's bequest.

What the fuck.
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #352 on: November 29, 2012, 06:41:35 pm »

And there's BEY BLADE

GAH!!  WHARGARBLE!!!!

Some pony kill me

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #353 on: November 29, 2012, 07:20:52 pm »
Oh geez... I fucking hate Annoying Orange.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #354 on: December 02, 2012, 12:19:03 am »
WHY?? Yet another reason why MTV needs to be put out of it's misery.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #355 on: December 02, 2012, 10:31:02 am »
WHY?? Yet another reason why MTV needs to be put out of it's misery.

Oh my GOD, kill it now. I feel so gross with their state touching mine.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #356 on: December 02, 2012, 12:58:32 pm »
That's how I feel when people claim that Snooki is from the city where I live, no the pos is from Marlboro,NY, a fact everyone in my area knows.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #357 on: December 02, 2012, 09:34:39 pm »
...if they make one in CA, I will try to get on it just to see how much NERDRAGE I can generate, chiefly for the lulz.

-might be joking, might not be joking-
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #358 on: December 02, 2012, 09:37:57 pm »
Apparently that show is kind of a touchy subject for those who actually live on the Jersey shore.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #359 on: December 02, 2012, 10:34:16 pm »
As the new one probably will be for people who live in WV...

Man, if TV gets any better, I'm just going to crap myself!