Author Topic: TV shows that need to die  (Read 87760 times)

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
Re: TV shows that need to die
« Reply #105 on: July 01, 2012, 06:36:32 pm »
Okay family guy really does need to die. I just saw this weird episode about an annoying dolphin living with the family

Family Guy was never good. I really don't understand why people like it so much. When South Park can sum up the main flaws of the show better than the TV guide can, you know something's really wrong.

The worst part is that it seems to have influenced The Simpsons (which was shitty to begin with) despite being a crude rip-off of it.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #106 on: July 01, 2012, 07:52:53 pm »
And that five thousand dollars they give the person doesn't go very far when they're spending $800 bucks on one item.

That's the thing that annoys me the most about What Not To Wear, but I hate clothing items that cost like $500 each. The most I've ever spent on any sort of clothing item/accessory is $200 on my Dooney & Bourke pocketbook, which I still use everyday, and have been for 4 years(I still get many compliments on it all the time). You can buy nice, "in-style" clothes at JCPenneys for anywhere from $10 -$30 each, and a lot of the time it's marked down so it's even cheaper.

I don't like the way they berate people for wearing clothes that regular people wear. "OH GOD, A SWEATSHIRT, WHY WOULD YOU WEAR THAT IN PUBLIC?" Go whore yourself out on another Pantene commercial, you catty twat.

Also the haircut guy. I remember him saying a few times something like, "If you were coming to my salon as a regular customer, this would be costing you $260." Get the hell outta here with your $260. You're not weaving platinum threads into her scalp.

What I don't understand is what these people have against jeans and t-shirts. I can understand not wearing my basketball shorts to work, but I'm not going to walk my dog in a pair of $300 dollar pants.
And for $260 you better be putting diamonds in my fucking hair.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #107 on: July 01, 2012, 08:35:47 pm »
Okay family guy really does need to die. I just saw this weird episode about an annoying dolphin living with the family

Family Guy was never good. I really don't understand why people like it so much. When South Park can sum up the main flaws of the show better than the TV guide can, you know something's really wrong.

The worst part is that it seems to have influenced The Simpsons (which was shitty to begin with) despite being a crude rip-off of it.

Different people enjoy different types of humor. I don't think that's hard to understand.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #108 on: July 01, 2012, 08:57:19 pm »
It hasn't aired yet, but Fred Durst's sitcom needs to die. Though I suppose that, in this case, 'aborted', is the more proper term.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2012, 09:51:42 pm »
If nobody mentioned it, most all of MTV needs to go, starting with Ridiculousness. Its nothing but a Tosh.0 ripoff and that Dydrek guy (however you spell his name) annoys me to no end. Also I see they're starting a new season of Burn Notice and that should have died years ago. I also kind of hope they don't "jump the shark" on Metalocalypse, so maybe give it 1 or 2 more seasons (depending on how I feel about the last 3-4 episodes of this season). Its a good show but if they drag it out then it just kind of ruins the whole series, not to mention if its ratings drop Cartoon Network may not renew it and that would leave a lot of loose ends on the storyline.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2012, 10:04:06 pm »
I don't even like Tosh.0 and find Joel McHale's The Soup to be far superior.

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2012, 10:08:30 pm »
I do like the Soup.  TV making fun of reality TV is gouda for me.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2012, 10:08:51 pm »

I've heard Tosh.0 is based off of (and not as funny as) The Soup, though I've never seen the latter and only occasionally watch the former. So I'll be sure to add The Soup to my list of things to watch one day.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #113 on: July 01, 2012, 10:10:19 pm »
Pretty much any vampire drama they got on TV.  Fucking Twilight, you ruined vampires!
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #114 on: July 01, 2012, 10:16:15 pm »
Yeah... I miss the Buffy/Angel type vamps. 

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #115 on: July 01, 2012, 10:17:14 pm »
Yeah, if you want sexualized vampires, look to Anne Rice, not Stephanie Meyer.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #116 on: July 01, 2012, 10:35:49 pm »

I've heard Tosh.0 is based off of (and not as funny as) The Soup, though I've never seen the latter and only occasionally watch the former. So I'll be sure to add The Soup to my list of things to watch one day.

I'm glad you're so open to trying it. That makes me happy. :D

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #117 on: July 01, 2012, 10:41:09 pm »
Pretty much any vampire drama they got on TV.  Fucking Twilight, you ruined vampires!

but omggg their soooo hawttt <3333333
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Saturn500

« Reply #118 on: July 01, 2012, 10:44:18 pm »

Is it bad that I like both?

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #119 on: July 01, 2012, 11:46:17 pm »

but omggg their soooo hawttt <3333333

Anyone who thinks Edward Cullen is legitimately attractive needs a good smack upside the head.  I'll take Barnabas Collins, instead.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 11:49:49 pm by RavynousHunter »