Author Topic: Assange Arrested  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
  • Death to the False Emperor!
Assange Arrested
« on: April 11, 2019, 03:56:51 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47891737

He'd been in that embassy since 2012. Just think about that. He was in a single building, and he never went outside except to spend some time on a balcony.
Anti-authoritarian, anti-extremist, anti-bullshit.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Assange Arrested
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 04:08:46 pm »
He looks like a freaking DC Supervillain.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 04:41:46 pm »
 Apparently he was smearing his shit on the walls of the embassy. The man's gone insane.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 06:07:02 pm »
Apparently he was smearing his shit on the walls of the embassy. The man's gone insane.

TBH, I'm not sure I'd have done any better if I were in his shoes.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2019, 04:19:52 am »

What essentialy amounts to solitary confinement does this to people. It's why I think his treatment (and that of Chelsea Manning too) by the governments are unfair.

Say, related question: What's Snowden been up to recently? Seems to have kept a low profile after fleeing the States.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2019, 04:23:46 am »
Julian Assange, shortly after smearing his shit on the walls, most likely spread his little ass cheeks and said "Come here Daddy Putin, Julian's been a naughty boy!"

That sums up his relationship with Russia - Assange is Putin's slavering, slobbering servant, constantly looking up at his boss and licking his lips at the chance of licking that ass one more time. Just look at Assange's times he's shown up on RT, and you can HEAR a man desperately eager to kiss ass in front of several million people.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2019, 11:08:48 am »
Julian Assange, shortly after smearing his shit on the walls, most likely spread his little ass cheeks and said "Come here Daddy Putin, Julian's been a naughty boy!"

That sums up his relationship with Russia - Assange is Putin's slavering, slobbering servant, constantly looking up at his boss and licking his lips at the chance of licking that ass one more time. Just look at Assange's times he's shown up on RT, and you can HEAR a man desperately eager to kiss ass in front of several million people.

*snrk* I know this isn't your fault, but what you said reminds me of how Francis E. Dec insisted the judge at his trial was not only corrupt, but obsessed with analingus as well.