Author Topic: An example of liberal atheist degeneracy  (Read 9836 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: An example of liberal atheist degeneracy
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2018, 06:03:57 pm »
That's a common misconception, but that's not it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it isn't there, per se, just that it's very surface level. There are much deeper metaphors present in the video, and the deeper meaning are what you're looking for.

Besides, if it truly were something that blatantly on the nose, you wouldn't need the supplementary videos in the first place.

Offline Shawn Harvey Jackson

• Neonate
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2018, 06:12:24 pm »
That's a common misconception, but that's not it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it isn't there, per se, just that it's very surface level. There are much deeper metaphors present in the video, and the deeper meaning are what you're looking for.

Besides, if it truly were something that blatantly on the nose, you wouldn't need the supplementary videos in the first place.

Ok I will start watching the Skyrim video but after watching it, if I find out that you were messing with me, then I will write about your Christmas in 2017 in the parallel universe and it will be humiliating. 

Art Vandelay

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2018, 06:56:35 pm »
Harsh, but fair.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2018, 09:56:36 pm »
You don't have the balls!
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.