Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1629544 times)

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #1125 on: May 27, 2012, 11:48:27 pm »
Hey, remember all those people the Devil murdered in the bible?

Yeah, me neither.
I think I saw his body count was about 100 times lower then Gods

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #1126 on: May 27, 2012, 11:55:02 pm »
The only folks Satan offed in the bible were Job's family.  Grand total? 10 or so.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #1127 on: May 28, 2012, 12:06:04 am »
The only folks Satan offed in the bible were Job's family.  Grand total? 10 or so.

And even then God gave him permission.

Offline TigerHunter

• Bishop
« Reply #1128 on: May 28, 2012, 12:32:00 am »
http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/2006/08/who-has-killed-more-satan-or-god.html

It gets worse when you go into the killings the Bibble doesn't give numbers for.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 12:34:12 am by TigerHunter »

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #1129 on: May 28, 2012, 01:31:32 am »
http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/2006/08/who-has-killed-more-satan-or-god.html

It gets worse when you go into the killings the Bibble doesn't give numbers for.

Don't the majority of the killings lack numbers? Like all the cities destroyed, with the fetuses ripped from the belly of their mothers and the heads of children dashed on the rocks?
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline TigerHunter

• Bishop
« Reply #1130 on: May 28, 2012, 02:26:01 am »
Don't the majority of the killings lack numbers? Like all the cities destroyed, with the fetuses ripped from the belly of their mothers and the heads of children dashed on the rocks?
Yup. The most important of these is probably the Flood, which killed, you know, everyone.

Here's the list, with both estimated and Biblically given numbers.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #1131 on: May 28, 2012, 04:07:24 am »

Quite the authority on the subject, that Bieber.

IIRC, he even stated later that it wasn't his decision to make, since he wouldn't be put in that situation. Great job taking things out of context.

http://www.christianshirts.net/images/designs/large/umbhunka350.jpg

Why couldn't the artist have been a satrist?!?!? Why did he have to be a fundie!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 04:10:39 am by Lexikon »
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Patches

• Bishop
« Reply #1132 on: May 28, 2012, 11:19:37 am »

Wait... if your religion is an unchangeable state of being, then why do Christians spend so much effort trying to convert people?  And does she realize that interfaith marriages were illegal up until the last century?

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1133 on: May 28, 2012, 06:25:37 pm »
I'm sure, if she had her way, it'd be that way again.  Don't want my good, Christian daughter messin around with no Jew boys! [/ass]
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #1134 on: May 28, 2012, 06:59:41 pm »

Wait... if your religion is an unchangeable state of being, then why do Christians spend so much effort trying to convert people?  And does she realize that interfaith marriages were illegal up until the last century?

*ahem*
1. Having dark skin is a phenotype that is expressed from birth and has a biological cause, so black people are indeed "born that way." While non-heterosexuality is not caused by genes, it does have a clear prenatal biological cause, so it is entirely accurate to say that queer people are also "born that way."
     a. Even among black people, some black people have darker or lighter skin than others. Skin color is controlled by multiple genes, and even after that, environmental factors can influence skin color. It is variable and it can change.
2. Homosexuality is not a "mindset" and it is not a "mood." For instance, you are still straight even when you are not thinking about sex or sexual attraction.
     a. "No one is born sexual" - Freud would disagree.
     b. Bisexuality is not the ability to choose your sexual orientation. It is a sexual orientation in and of itself in that one is attracted to both the same and the opposite sex.
     c. Sexuality in some people is fluid - I can definitely say that there are times I am more attracted to the same sex and other times when I am more attracted to the opposite sex. But I do not "choose" any of those changes, they simply happen.
3. You were born with dark skin and with a female body and a female mind. That is unchangeable. But a person is not a Christian from birth. I'm pretty sure salvation isn't hereditary in your religion. A person born to Christian parents can still be raised by a family of another faith and consider themselves to be of that faith. Heck, even in Judaism, where "Jewishness" is hereditary, a person could be born to a Jewish mother (thus qualifying them as a Jew) but raised in another faith and come to identify with that faith.
4. Whether or not homosexuality is a choice has no bearing on whether same-sex marriages should be legal or not.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 07:09:02 pm by Wykked Wytch »
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1135 on: May 28, 2012, 07:01:40 pm »
OH.  When I first read that, I thought the first line said "Think and uphold DOGMA!"  Like...well, if you must.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #1136 on: May 28, 2012, 08:57:29 pm »

Holy balls, that is the creepiest-looking fetus EVER.  If I weren't already pro-choice, that picture would make me pro-choice all by itself.  Hel, I'm surprised that picture doesn't make me want to go up to pregnant women yelling, "KILL IT!  KILL IT NOW BEFORE IT DEVOURS YOUR SOUL!!"

Also, nail files!  In the uterus!  Now I'm picturing a botched abortion with a nail file, and the fetus using it because it's just THAT badass.  And evil.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 09:00:12 pm by TheL »
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #1137 on: May 28, 2012, 09:53:13 pm »

Holy balls, that is the creepiest-looking fetus EVER.  If I weren't already pro-choice, that picture would make me pro-choice all by itself.  Hel, I'm surprised that picture doesn't make me want to go up to pregnant women yelling, "KILL IT!  KILL IT NOW BEFORE IT DEVOURS YOUR SOUL!!"

Also, nail files!  In the uterus!  Now I'm picturing a botched abortion with a nail file, and the fetus using it because it's just THAT badass.  And evil.

I have to wonder what they're trying to prove by saying fetuses have fingernails. Why does it matter?

I can play that game too by saying Hitler had fingernails, so we should abort all the fetuses! /Godwin
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #1138 on: May 28, 2012, 10:00:41 pm »
It reminds me of that pro-life chick from Juno who was picketing outside the abortion clinic yelling about how fetuses have fingernails. ::)
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #1139 on: May 29, 2012, 06:46:17 am »
Wait... if your religion is an unchangeable state of being, then why do Christians spend so much effort trying to convert people?

Because, apparently a religion only counts if it involves being “born again.” Because then you have been that way since “birth.” ::)
-A Pen Name