Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1629593 times)

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #1170 on: June 02, 2012, 08:07:28 pm »
The new low-energy light bulbs are part of a Conspiracy; also, they're full of toxic mercury.

Mandatory fluorescent lightbulbs are part of the Global Warming hoax plot, put together by Al Gore and Big Pharma. Because fluorescent lightbulbs actually flicker on and off super fast, they will give everyone epilepsy, and Big Pharma will make money by selling epilepsy medication to those people. Of course, Big Pharma meds also have the side effect of making everyone hypnotized and stupid, so that it is easier for the mainstream media to indoctrinate them so that nobody will have any will to speak out against the fluoride in the water and the Bilderbergers' plan to perform eugenics and exterminate 90% of the world population, all for obeying their homosexual rich white man cult of the Bohemian Grove, which is a subset of the  Illuminati.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #1171 on: June 02, 2012, 08:40:17 pm »
The new low-energy light bulbs are part of a Conspiracy; also, they're full of toxic mercury.

Mandatory fluorescent lightbulbs are part of the Global Warming hoax plot, put together by Al Gore and Big Pharma. Because fluorescent lightbulbs actually flicker on and off super fast, they will give everyone epilepsy, and Big Pharma will make money by selling epilepsy medication to those people. Of course, Big Pharma meds also have the side effect of making everyone hypnotized and stupid, so that it is easier for the mainstream media to indoctrinate them so that nobody will have any will to speak out against the fluoride in the water and the Bilderbergers' plan to perform eugenics and exterminate 90% of the world population, all for obeying their homosexual rich white man cult of the Bohemian Grove, which is a subset of the  Illuminati.

Did you just ass pull that hilarious conspiracy theory, or has your dad actually said that? I can't even tell when it's fake off the deep end parody of conspiracy theorists or actual conspiracy theories anymore.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #1172 on: June 02, 2012, 10:10:32 pm »

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #1173 on: June 03, 2012, 12:25:19 pm »
IIRC PP does do mammograms.

Another DOMA one.

They forgot a few.

Why doesn't all PIV sex take place within a marriage?

Because this sign is bullshit.

Okay, how about children?  Clearly illegitimate children are never born!

Sorry.  Bullshit.

Well...surely marriage has been the same for 5,000 years?

Nope.  5,000 years ago it was commonplace for a man to marry as many wives as possible. They were considered his property, not actual people.
700 years ago, women couldn't own property until their husbands died.
150 years ago, black people were kept as property and couldn't get married at all.
50 years ago, white and black people could get married, but not to each other.
All of those things have changed.

MY COMMENTS ON THIS STUPID TOON:
* "A man & a woman's body..." not "A man & a woman...." as if she weren't a human, just a body to hump.
* So does having sex make you married? By that definition, the above-mentioned adultery would be bigamy/polygamy. If sex is basically an impromptu wedding....WOW LOVERS CAN SAVE MONEY!!!
* Why can't you be loyal to the person you're eating/analing? Heteros & married couples do that all the time!
* In trying to answer the normal sane argument concerning infertile/elderly couples, their argument & one big meaningless fail that convinces nobody with a working brain.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #1174 on: June 03, 2012, 12:27:39 pm »

OH NOES! KIDS WITH GUITARS ARE EVIL!
(yeah, I know it's probably an Occupy Protester, but still....)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #1175 on: June 03, 2012, 06:03:53 pm »

I know it's so wrong, but I chuckled at the "Umberto As Elvis" cartoon.

The fetus filing it's nails is just plain weird. Maybe I can draw a spoof showing a fetus using a blowdryer or applying lipstick or something.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #1176 on: June 03, 2012, 07:26:14 pm »

OH NOES! KIDS WITH GUITARS ARE EVIL!
(yeah, I know it's probably an Occupy Protester, but still....)

Kind of unrelated, but why did everyone suddenly stop caring about the Occupy movement? It seemed to be doing something. I haven't heard anything about it in quite a while.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #1177 on: June 03, 2012, 07:37:26 pm »
Kind of unrelated, but why did everyone suddenly stop caring about the Occupy movement? It seemed to be doing something. I haven't heard anything about it in quite a while.

The media realized that we are a trivial society and stopped reporting on it. Then they started reporting on other stupid things and society just forgot...

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #1178 on: June 03, 2012, 08:05:43 pm »

The media realized that we are a trivial society and stopped reporting on it. Then they started reporting on other stupid things and society just forgot...

I hate this country... :(

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #1179 on: June 03, 2012, 08:08:11 pm »
I wonder if prolifers know that environmentalists care about babies seeing how environmental factors kill many babies and fetuses (see poison water mixed with formula in Africa.)

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #1180 on: June 03, 2012, 09:51:29 pm »
Got bored and journeyed through the wonderful world of anti-vax and anti-"big pharma" pages on Facebook. Sorry for any repeats.

Oh the irony:

Haha:

"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #1181 on: June 03, 2012, 10:00:20 pm »

Is there any part of that that isn't a bullshit ass-pull?

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #1182 on: June 03, 2012, 10:47:04 pm »

I've seen people unironically bitch about losing the freedom to use what type of lightbulb they want.

To be fair, if I recall correctly fluorescent lights don't properly work with dimmers, because the load isn't purely a resistive one.  This is also why the long tube fluorescent bulbs need a ballast to function correctly.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 10:49:03 pm by B-Man »
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #1183 on: June 04, 2012, 12:05:49 am »
More insanity from "Counter Think":

I'm not even sure what the hell is going on in this one:

"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #1184 on: June 04, 2012, 12:21:12 am »
More insanity from "Counter Think":

Uh... he knows that there are more ADHD meds than just Ritalin, right? I take Vyvanse, for instance.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.