Author Topic: Why Is Sex Outside of Marriage A Sin?  (Read 79881 times)

Saturn500

Re: Why Is Sex Outside of Marriage A Sin?
« Reply #180 on: November 16, 2012, 04:14:36 pm »
Dave, if I may interject, trolling a forum filled with people happily living lifestyles which don't fit your worldview seems to be a sign of envy. In your envy of people who are actually happy- and whilist following so-called "deviant" lifestyles, no less- you attempt to make everyone here miserable, thus undoing the conflict people living happy lives without conforming to your worldview has with the idea that only fundies can be truly happy.

Offline PastorDave

• Neonate
  • Blessed in our Lord Jesus Christ
« Reply #181 on: November 16, 2012, 04:21:32 pm »
Dave, if I may interject, trolling a forum filled with people happily living lifestyles which don't fit your worldview seems to be a sign of envy. In your envy of people who are actually happy- and whilist following so-called "deviant" lifestyles, no less- you attempt to make everyone here miserable, thus undoing the conflict people living happy lives without conforming to your worldview has with the idea that only fundies can be truly happy.
Why would I envy foul mouthed filthy pigs who show no respect for themselves and even less love for Jesus.
“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you" Exodus 20:12

Offline FirsthandTuna

• Pope
« Reply #182 on: November 16, 2012, 04:24:57 pm »
Why would I envy foul mouthed filthy pigs who show no respect for themselves and even less love for Jesus.
What? Why didn't you tell us that god's given you the power to see into the hearts and minds of forum posters?
"Fraudulent ONEness of religious academia has retarded your opposite rationale brain to a half brain slave." - The Wisest Man Who Ever Lived

Offline Bezron

• a mysterious riddled spicy burrito wrapped enigma...stuck in some hot chick's colon dreaming of fanginas
  • Pope
« Reply #183 on: November 16, 2012, 04:38:27 pm »

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #184 on: November 16, 2012, 04:41:59 pm »
Hey guys, am I late for something?

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #185 on: November 16, 2012, 04:44:38 pm »
Wait wait wait...you're from the same forum as the eye beams guy? Okay, NOW this is funny!

EDIT: There's enough stupid on thus forum to fill a warehouse.
Corrected for you.

AND HE MISSPELLED IT OH GOD I'M DYING.

Offline PastorDave

• Neonate
  • Blessed in our Lord Jesus Christ
« Reply #186 on: November 16, 2012, 04:44:53 pm »
What? Why didn't you tell us that god's given you the power to see into the hearts and minds of forum posters?
I apologize, now you know. This whole forum is devoted to mocking those who worship the lord Jesus Christ and adhere to Biblical truths like YEC. Pot meet kettle.
“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you" Exodus 20:12

Offline Bezron

• a mysterious riddled spicy burrito wrapped enigma...stuck in some hot chick's colon dreaming of fanginas
  • Pope
« Reply #187 on: November 16, 2012, 04:46:20 pm »
I apologize, now you know. This whole forum is devoted to mocking those who worship the lord Jesus Christ and adhere to Biblical truths like YEC. Pot meet kettle.

Well, that's blatantly false.

Don't forget number 9, PD

• The Beast
« Reply #188 on: November 16, 2012, 04:46:46 pm »
Biblical truths? Isn't that like jumbo shrimp or something? Either something is true or false. Take your pick.

Here's a question, how come in the Bible God creates light before the Sun and the rest of the stars?

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
« Reply #189 on: November 16, 2012, 04:47:15 pm »
Hey, hey. Pastor. So... Bible is equal to Lord Jesus Christ? Is he the fourth member of the trinity or something?

I respected myself enough that I understood that despite our lusty wants, my boyfriend and I would be better off waiting until we felt absolutely sure of our commitments to one another before sharing the special bond that only two people in love can share.

You are the one spewing the disrespect and hate, sir. The filth and foul mouthing has primarily come from your corner, even if it has lacked less curse words.

If you love Jesus, why don't you show it by helping the needy? Sell your things and serve among them.
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline Bezron

• Pope
« Reply #190 on: November 16, 2012, 04:48:00 pm »
Biblical truths? Isn't that like jumbo shrimp or something? Either something is true or false. Take your pick.

Here's a question, how come in the Bible God creates light before the Sun and the rest of the stars?

Because screw you, that's why!

• The Beast
« Reply #191 on: November 16, 2012, 04:48:56 pm »

Because screw you, that's why!
SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE JESUS!

• The Beast
« Reply #192 on: November 16, 2012, 04:50:07 pm »
Hey, hey. Pastor. So... Bible is equal to Lord Jesus Christ? Is he the fourth member of the trinity or something?

If you love Jesus, why don't you show it by helping the needy? Sell your things and serve among them.
Nah he'd rather devote his time to denying science and trashing people he's never met on the Internets.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #193 on: November 16, 2012, 04:51:34 pm »

Well, I'm glad you figured out quoting. Good for you!

So are you going to make a thread when you get back to your circle jerk about how mean we were to you and picked on you because of your need to satisfy Jesus' ego? Because I would like to find that thread and follow it.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

• The Beast
« Reply #194 on: November 16, 2012, 04:53:52 pm »

Well, I'm glad you figured out quoting. Good for you!

So are you going to make a thread when you get back to your circle jerk about how mean we were to you and picked on you because of your need to satisfy Jesus' ego? Because I would like to find that thread and follow it.
I can see it now..."They were persecuting me on an online forum!"