Author Topic: Best Political Cartoons  (Read 1600142 times)

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
Re: Best Political Cartoons
« Reply #5745 on: August 07, 2017, 07:07:13 pm »
It's time for Dees - Transexual Space Jesus will save us all:

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #5746 on: August 07, 2017, 09:17:15 pm »
I have absolutely no fucking idea what the hell that is about, but I LOVE IT!

pyro

« Reply #5747 on: August 09, 2017, 04:33:01 pm »

Conspiracy theorist as heck, but since the only labels they use are "FBI" uniforms, it's better than most of the political cartoons in the "Worst Cartoon" thread automatically.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #5748 on: August 13, 2017, 08:14:17 am »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5749 on: August 24, 2017, 12:30:32 am »
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #5750 on: August 24, 2017, 12:39:46 am »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #5751 on: August 24, 2017, 01:27:49 am »
Or maybe, here's a thought:

Listen to fucking experts and don't build the wall in the first place!
Who needs a signature?

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #5752 on: August 24, 2017, 07:49:05 am »
Yeah but you see he can't do that because it was his biggest campaign promise, and he doesn't want to look like a moron despite tax payers not wanting to pay for this wall. It's pretty much his im gonna close guantanomo.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #5753 on: August 24, 2017, 08:48:04 am »
He made like three promises with any kind of definition:

1) Hillary will be thrown in jail.

2) He will build "The Wall."

3) Mexico will pay for "The Wall."

All else was pretty vague "making America great again" or "bringing jobs back" kinds of things. So far he hasn't been able to do anything to Clinton for some weird reason (perhaps his aides have explained that he can't just throw someone in jail without a good reason) and Mexico refuses to pay so he is trying to at least appear like he is going to fulfill one of his promises.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #5754 on: August 24, 2017, 09:57:17 am »
He's not going to do anything to Hillary because he doesn't want to do something to Hillary.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #5755 on: August 24, 2017, 02:05:52 pm »
He's not going to do anything to Hillary because he doesn't want to do something to Hillary.

Well, she is rich and white and he won the election over her. For The Orange Idiot that is enough to think she is an actual human being and not carry too much of a grudge. If he is told he can't follow up with the promise to "lock her up" he is not going to push the issue.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5756 on: August 24, 2017, 02:06:47 pm »
On the other hand, she's a woman.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

pyro

« Reply #5757 on: August 24, 2017, 03:50:54 pm »

Why is that a problem? I mean, most of his lovers are women.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5758 on: August 24, 2017, 04:32:04 pm »

Why is that a problem? I mean, most of his lovers are women.

Well, since he can't grab her pussy, he has to find some other way to fuck her without her permission.

pyro

« Reply #5759 on: August 24, 2017, 05:58:22 pm »
Fair nuff.