Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2069459 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #3390 on: March 05, 2013, 02:09:46 am »
EHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3391 on: March 05, 2013, 02:16:19 am »
I got a fuck no yesterday or the day before and I can't figure out what it's for. Note that I'm not annoyed by the fuck no itself, I just can't figure out what I said that someone took issue with.
As someone who has over 500 of the fucking things, worrying about where each individual Fuck came from will quickly drive you insane.

Also, that's a great line to quote out of context.

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #3392 on: March 05, 2013, 02:20:32 am »
Okay, I guess I was kinda asking for that one...

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

QueenofHearts

« Reply #3393 on: March 05, 2013, 03:22:34 am »
I got a fuck no yesterday or the day before and I can't figure out what it's for. Note that I'm not annoyed by the fuck no itself, I just can't figure out what I said that someone took issue with.

Haters gonna hate.

Offline chiheisen

• Apprentice
  • Don't mind me. I'm just your average lurker.
Things That Annoy You
« Reply #3394 on: March 05, 2013, 03:39:16 am »
I try my best to send birthday cards to the students who are in the English club.  Apparently I wrote down one of the birthdays down incorrectly, making me send the card a month late.  That student came to me and thanked me for the card, but when I asked her what she did to celebrate, she replied, "Nothing.  I'm sorry, but my birthday is February 4th, not March 4th."
I feel awful for screwing that up.
一期一会

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #3395 on: March 05, 2013, 08:18:53 am »
EHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Mystery Fuck No?  Sure sign there's an Ironbite about.

Kinda like sock gnomes.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3396 on: March 05, 2013, 02:17:28 pm »
actually I only give fuck nos to people who bitch about mystery fuck nos because really the rep system is meaningless

ironbite-then I laugh

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #3397 on: March 05, 2013, 07:17:27 pm »
So a few weeks ago an acquaintance asked if I wanted to occasionally go see the Friday night movies on our campus. Basically, we get to go watch a movie that's out of theaters but not quite on DVD yet for free, and there's a new one each week. I figured, sure, why not?

I wish I'd known I was signing up for a fucking weekly mailing list/newsletter. Every single week he messages me and like fourteen other people in one group message inviting us, meaning my phone is constantly buzzing with his messages and their replies. I've only gone with them one time, and I wound up sitting with them for two hours before the movie started, the only one present who didn't know anybody.

I have a feeling this guy's got dependency issues. Every weekend he texts all these people asking what they're doing and if he can join in. When he sees me eating in the cafeteria, even if I'm with other people, he just comes up and sits with us and tries to monopolize the whole conversation. On Saturday, he got mad at me because I didn't answer texts he sent me during a Nerf war he knew I was involved in because I'd invited him. And I only even invited him because he texted me asking if I wanted to hang out right when I was preparing to go.

It's just... he's a nice enough guy, but I don't like being spammed constantly.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 07:20:16 pm by RinellaWasHere »
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #3398 on: March 05, 2013, 09:48:45 pm »
I seriously got thanked for being considerate enough to cancel an appointment I had today, because apparently it's too much to fucking ask to have some decency when shit comes up.

Oh, and I spent almost 5hrs on the bus for a job interview for a job that was filled days ago. And now that goddamned Goodyear blimp is flying around town because Kimmel needs Hollywood Blvd for some dumbass performance. I want to shoot it down live on national television, see if it hits the stage while everyone's watching. That'd be an episode worth tuning in to.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #3399 on: March 06, 2013, 01:01:47 pm »
Something that annoys me: Those loose craps with hard, solid pieces that cork me up and require approximately the same amount of effort as a large watermelon to squeeze out, even when they're the size of small marbles. I've had to go back and forth to the toilet three times in the last hour because of that.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #3400 on: March 06, 2013, 01:26:32 pm »
People who end a conversation mid-sentence. How hard is it to actually finish telling me something before wandering away?

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #3401 on: March 06, 2013, 01:32:41 pm »
Well, I'd tell you, but... *wanders off*
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #3402 on: March 06, 2013, 05:50:09 pm »
People that keep going off on random tangents and you have to keep reminding them to get to the point
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3403 on: March 06, 2013, 06:49:28 pm »
Fuck Youtube. They got rid of the subscriptions page, so now I have to use that horrible main page layout to look at the videos my subscribees have uploaded.

Just... Why? Why would you remove one of the few remaining features on that site that is still halfway sensible?

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #3404 on: March 06, 2013, 06:55:00 pm »
Fuck Youtube. They got rid of the subscriptions page, so now I have to use that horrible main page layout to look at the videos my subscribees have uploaded.

Just... Why? Why would you remove one of the few remaining features on that site that is still halfway sensible?

I really can't stand the new layout. It used to be that when I was watching videos from a particular channel, I could scroll and see more of that person's videos while I still watched. They got rid of that, and I don't know why.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.