Author Topic: Woman sentenced to 20+ years for supposedly performing abortion  (Read 12169 times)

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
Re: Woman sentenced to 20+ years for supposedly performing abortion
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2015, 12:08:11 pm »

With that last bit, he crossed the line into anti-Semitic demagoguery.  Essentially, he's implying that the "Teh Evol Joos" are going to kill British children unless they're stopped.

I don't honestly see it. He's not saying anything about "teh evol joos", though the fact that you see it that way says something about you, I think. He's speaking out against the terroristic actions of the state of Israel, who might I add, doesn't represent Judaism anymore than Saudi Arabia represents Islam. And it is true that tolerating injustice often leads to further injustice. Again, aside from rhetoricizing a bit, there's nothing objectionable in his words from my point of view.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2015, 01:27:46 pm »
Right so getting back to the OP...was she convicted?

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2015, 04:12:14 pm »

Yes, she had been sentenced to 20 years in prison* with both sentences to be served concurrently.

The trial happened several months ago but the sentencing happened around the time Lizard started the thread.

* 41 total years, 20 to be served concurrently in prison and an additional 5 years of probation after the fuzzy math.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 04:16:03 pm by Ironchew »
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2015, 04:56:01 pm »
But there's no war on women.

Ironbite-unfuckingbelieveable.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2015, 10:39:41 am »

Yes, she had been sentenced to 20 years in prison* with both sentences to be served concurrently.

The trial happened several months ago but the sentencing happened around the time Lizard started the thread.

* 41 total years, 20 to be served concurrently in prison and an additional 5 years of probation after the fuzzy math.

Then that would be consecutive, not concurrent. Minor typo, I presume.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.