Author Topic: Anything Good Happen Today?  (Read 864752 times)

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #2655 on: October 05, 2013, 03:50:23 am »
Someone messed with my rather fragile puppet feet during one of my sets and I had the police grab him at the end of the house to stop him from breaking shit.

The reason it's a good thing is because not only did I stop a potential asshole from damaging set pieces and puppets, but the sight of me lifting myself out of my hole while staring at him with apparent murder in my eyes (in reality, I was just trying to memorize his appearance to identify him) caused him to panic and run. Apparently he sprinted all the way through the next room as well.

I can officially say that all I need to do to intimidate someone is start moving toward them.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #2656 on: October 06, 2013, 07:28:55 am »
My favourite russian grammar site is back up. So i can start my studies again
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #2657 on: October 06, 2013, 01:42:39 pm »
Because I strained my neck and shoulders with the repetitive motion in my spot at work, they moved me to one of the Nazi zombie/werewolf roles because they figured that it would be less strain on those muscles.

I'm now more injured than I was when they sent me to health services. But I don't care, because it was fun as hell.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2658 on: October 08, 2013, 01:24:14 am »
I bought advance tickets to see Thor:The Dark World, now the only hard part is waiting a month.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #2659 on: October 09, 2013, 07:14:15 am »
I found a great bird forum to hang out in.

Im discovering bits of tolstoys personality and its an absolute joy.

I got most of my assignments done or near done for uni.

We started enviromental toxicology in my envirobiotech class and its really interesting
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #2660 on: October 09, 2013, 07:36:57 am »
I found a great bird forum to hang out in.

Im discovering bits of tolstoys personality and its an absolute joy.

I got most of my assignments done or near done for uni.

We started enviromental toxicology in my envirobiotech class and its really interesting

Sounds like life is good right now! :3

...Confession: I read "Envirobiotech" as "Envirobitch".  I should go to bed.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #2661 on: October 09, 2013, 10:29:12 am »
I'm going to fill out the paperwork for my new job at a local venue/teen center this morning. The commute's going to be odd as all hell until I've got a car, but it'll be well worth it for this; it's exactly the kind of job I want, in the field I want to get in to.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2662 on: October 09, 2013, 11:52:58 am »
I figured out how to format numbers in C#!  So, instead of "1000 kB," I get "1,000 kB."  Its a small thing, but learning makes me a happy programmer!  Also been working on a program that will let players of modded Minecraft servers keep their Minecraft instances synced up with the server's mods and configs via Dropbox, which I've deemed the Dropbox Minecraft Updater, or DMCU.  Well, the first one works like a charm, and is mind-bogglingly simple, but not very flexible.  DMCU 2, which is currently under development, is going to be a bit more complex, but much more flexible!  Don't take my word for it, look for yourself!

Such a pretty UI...I think I might be in love, lol.  Though, I should probably rename "Name" to "Name/Series," since my dictionary groups things by the mod suite of which they're a part, like "Mekanism" for Mekanism Generators/Tools.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 01:29:17 pm by RavynousHunter »
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #2663 on: October 09, 2013, 03:43:03 pm »
I bought and finished The House of Hades.

Now to wait a year for The Blood of Olympus...
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #2664 on: October 09, 2013, 04:53:02 pm »
My sister needed a video to accompany a zombie makeup tutorial she was doing for one of her classes, so I threw this together in literally about 2 hours. Which includes the time spent downloading and cutting down the source videos, finding the right remix of the song, and transferring everything over to a laptop one emailed piece at a time so we could use a better editing program.

Also, the gunshots were added as separate sound effects because there was too much other noise in the clips to just use them.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJkeggP5Uqw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJkeggP5Uqw</a>

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2665 on: October 09, 2013, 06:57:48 pm »
I have finally found something to help me in my poorness in Algebra and other fields of mathematics.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2666 on: October 12, 2013, 04:25:57 am »
Summer went from utterly insufferable to actually bearable. Why, I hear you ask? Two words. Misting fan. Fantastic at keeping everything pleasantly cool, even in the face of 35-40 degree heat and humidity out the ass.

Offline Indikins

• Pope
« Reply #2667 on: October 12, 2013, 09:31:53 pm »
I woke up this morning with my dog, Scuppers, sleeping beside me. When he also awoke, he suddenly started jumping around on my bed and we played together for several minutes before I even sat up.
I once had a nightmare about chickens pecking me to death on my driveway. I told my sister to save herself.

This is the #1 nightmare.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #2668 on: October 13, 2013, 01:17:59 am »
I finished the last of my assignments.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #2669 on: October 13, 2013, 02:25:38 pm »
I'm being moved around different roles at HHN until my neck and shoulder injury heal up a bit. On Friday, I was in the finale for Resident Evil. As in the house that's been getting consistently poor reviews and the morale of the scareactors has been dropping like a rock because of it, creating a vicious cycle of crap.

After the 3 sets I performed that night, their coordinator was gushing about me so much that I think he was trying to steal me for his house.