Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1674967 times)

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #2415 on: April 16, 2013, 11:55:52 pm »

I'm pretty sure almost every country does that if not dare I say all the countries in the world offer that am I not correct?

Offline Scotsgit

• Is Reenacting Reality or Reality Reenacting?
  • The Beast
« Reply #2416 on: April 16, 2013, 11:57:53 pm »

I'm pretty sure almost every country does that if not dare I say all the countries in the world offer that am I not correct?

Pretty sure they all do - I was born in an RAF Hospital in West Germany (my father worked for the British Army of the Rhine) and my parents had about 4 or 5 days to get me registered as a UK citizen, otherwise I would automatically have been given German citizenship.
I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2417 on: April 17, 2013, 12:00:08 am »

Hardly: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #2418 on: April 17, 2013, 12:02:34 am »
The person chose their wording carefully. Most, if not all, countries in the Americas offer Jus Soli, but it's not too common in other developed countries and when it does occur there are specific limitations.

That said, Canada disagrees.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #2419 on: April 17, 2013, 12:41:01 am »
That reminds me when Fox accused Webster's of having liberal bias for saying anchor baby is a derogatory term.

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #2420 on: April 17, 2013, 12:53:25 am »
Spoiler'd and linked because the picture is very graphic.

I just deleted yet ANOTHER person off my friends list on Facebook because they posted THIS bullshit on their feed.
This is one of the benefits of deactivating my FB account for a semester. I have to put up with fewer idiots this way.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #2421 on: April 17, 2013, 11:22:08 am »
Spoiler'd and linked because the picture is very graphic.

I just deleted yet ANOTHER person off my friends list on Facebook because they posted THIS bullshit on their feed.

1- They have pressure on the wound to keep him from bleeding out.  You don't just move a severely injured person without stabilizing them first numbnutz!
2- I dunno, he looks like he's in shock to me.  And steal a wheelchair?  Have you ever been to a marthon?  Especially in one as big as the Boston Marathon there's multiple spare wheelchairs all over in case of people fainting or heat stroke and so forth.
3- Um, no. He's not.  It's a guy who lives 2 towns over from me fuckface.

As a Bostonian and someone who knows people effected by this horrible incident, please go fornicate with rusty hot iron poker.

Also, with #1, the guy is also not bleeding all over the place because the gentleman in the cowboy hat is literally holding the wounded man's major artery.

For those not willing to click the spoiler but wondering what's there, it's the full, uncropped photo of the man with both legs blown off...yes, THAT one. Some douchenozzle then wrote a bunch on B.S. that went like this (I'll paraphrase)...

CONTENT OF THE STUPID GRAPHIC:
(Famous ' Boston Marathon Guy With Legs Blown Off' photo, uncropped & uncensored in all it's heart-breaking, harrowing & stomach-churning glory)
1.) "Dood! He's not bleedin' all over the place, man! He looks just fine! Nevermind the fact that I'm totally ignoring that he's, like, totally grey in stuff! FAKEY!"
2.) "What sort of bozo would steal a wheelchair? Did they swipe it from some sweet old lady or sumffin'? FAKEY!"
3.) "The wheelchair guy is really some solder dood who lost his legs in the war, man! They like put on fake bloody things on his stumps n stuff! FAKEY!
"

Conspiracy nuts are ridiculous! I hope you un-friended him!

Also, the identities of the men and what became of "Leg-less Wheelchair Guy".

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/04/16/4185782/boston-bombing-the-people-in-the.html

This article tells the story of both men as well as the elderly marathon runner in orange in another iconic Marathon Bombing photo.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2422 on: April 17, 2013, 11:30:25 am »
The soldier just has the same long face. Very little else is similar, anyways.

Also, there's a tourniquet on the guy's leg to prevent him from bleeding out anymore. Along with a few other things. Also, dude in cowboy hat is helping hold the guys together, too.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #2423 on: April 17, 2013, 11:49:33 am »
My dad is on Facebook claiming that the media censored out blood and gore from later broadcasts to cover up the truth that it was fake.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #2424 on: April 17, 2013, 11:51:11 am »
My dad is on Facebook claiming that the media censored out blood and gore from later broadcasts to cover up the truth that it was fake.

...Wouldn't the government want to add MORE blood and gore, in that case?
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2425 on: April 17, 2013, 12:07:37 pm »
Her father hides gold in house plants, I really don't think he uses his noggin about other things.

&
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #2426 on: April 17, 2013, 12:50:48 pm »
Her father hides gold in house plants, I really don't think he uses his noggin about other things.
I wish I could clone my late father and send him with all his wisdom, warmth and courage to mentor people with dads like that...my heart aches at the thought of how many young folks have fools, even if they are lovable, for parents :-\
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2427 on: April 17, 2013, 01:07:24 pm »

...what?

&

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #2428 on: April 17, 2013, 01:25:54 pm »
...Is that Nostalgia Chick?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #2429 on: April 17, 2013, 01:50:39 pm »
No its Janeane garofalo,
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c