Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1672181 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #5085 on: September 01, 2014, 02:16:11 pm »
I must have missed that part in the Lego Movie.

Edit:Out of curiosity googled "Tales of The Nordic Vikings" (with quotes).

The only result that came up was from the archives of a site called "White Aryan Resistance".
I think it is a reference to Idris Elba being cast as Heimdall in the Thor movies. Because having a black actor play an alien based on a cartoon character slightly inspired by norse legends is an evil multiculturalist plot to destroy the aryan race.

And honestly, how many people still complain about interracial scenes in movies?! The only ones who complained about a black actor kissing a white actress in Iron sky were yankees (they didn't mind the blood and gore or space nazis from the moon but interracial relationships are TOO HOT FOR AMERICA!) and I don't think I've even heard any Finnish racists complaining about movies with interracial couples.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #5086 on: September 01, 2014, 02:31:27 pm »
The only ones who complained about a black actor kissing a white actress in Iron sky were yankees (they didn't mind the blood and gore or space nazis from the moon but interracial relationships are TOO HOT FOR AMERICA!) and I don't think I've even heard any Finnish racists complaining about movies with interracial couples.
Well, the white woman in question was a prime example of pure, blond, Aryan genetic stock. It is obvious that the Jewish conspiracy funded this movie in order to spit in the eye of the proud white race warriors and spread the multicultural propaganda by having the negroid subhuman debase this symbolism of purity.

(Ew... I don't remember ever before having literally felt physically ill when typing a forum post.)

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #5087 on: September 01, 2014, 05:26:29 pm »
Askold:  Iron Sky is amazing, and I think we'll be watching that again, tonight.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #5088 on: September 01, 2014, 10:53:12 pm »

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #5089 on: September 01, 2014, 11:01:19 pm »
...I got nothing cause I'm pretty sure someone can say something about this way more articulate than me.

Offline solar.

• God
  • Bepis
« Reply #5090 on: September 01, 2014, 11:16:03 pm »
A wild Slippery Slope Fallacy appeared!

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #5091 on: September 02, 2014, 12:45:08 am »
I've got something: CHILDREN AND ANIMALS CANNOT GIVE CONSENT FOR SEXUAL ACTS.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #5092 on: September 02, 2014, 01:58:29 am »

Offline Sixth Monarchist

• God
  • The spirit of 1776.
« Reply #5093 on: September 02, 2014, 02:20:18 pm »

Also, and I'm no expert here, but I'm pretty sure "a pyramid" is the second most perverse thing Jewish people can either build themselves or commission other people to build, after a concentration camp with a giant swastika statue in the middle. Admittedly, it might be third behind "a poisoned well".

Either way, everything's stupid up to and including the mutant clouds and radioactive ground.
Marvel reviews, "Last Movie You Watched", p. 75-76.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #5094 on: September 02, 2014, 02:46:23 pm »

Animals have sex with each other all the time. Is that wrong?

Also, and I'm no expert here, but I'm pretty sure "a pyramid" is the second most perverse thing Jewish people can either build themselves or commission other people to build, after a concentration camp with a giant swastika statue in the middle. Admittedly, it might be third behind "a poisoned well".

Perhaps, except for the little detail that Egypt enslaving Israelite populations never actually happened.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 02:49:32 pm by Ironchew »
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #5095 on: September 02, 2014, 03:23:23 pm »

Ya know, if you're going to try to troll, you could at least vary your approach a little.  Seriously, this is like, the fifth or sixth time I've seen you use the same tactic.

Perhaps, except for the little detail that Egypt enslaving Israelite populations never actually happened.

They believe it happened, that's what matters to them.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #5096 on: September 02, 2014, 08:23:12 pm »

There's an argument to be made that, yes, most of the things animals do are wrong, to the extent that the concept can be applied to their behaviour.

I'm not making that argument. But it's there.
Σא

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #5097 on: September 04, 2014, 07:15:53 pm »
Found this on Pharyngula.

Apparently it's being disseminated on twitter by Thunderf00t  ::)

Offline Nemo

• Pope
« Reply #5098 on: September 05, 2014, 12:37:10 am »
So, what exactly is it with Thunderf00t and feminism? Did his girlfriend break up with him or something?

From what I've gathered, a bunch of MRAs and radical feminists had an online fight, a lot of innocent people got caught in the crossfire, and it's one massive cluster**** that no sane person should want to be involved in, but I don't really pay attention to drama that well.
"If it's white or Jewish then they're criminals, if it's two brown people killing each other ... meh, that's their culture and we should respect it ... cultural relativists should be ashamed of themselves." - Faisal Saeed Al Mutar

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #5099 on: September 05, 2014, 04:07:25 am »
If you have a lot of patience, and time on your hands a post mortem of the whole messy drama is here!