Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1676390 times)

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #1515 on: July 29, 2012, 03:00:46 pm »

...I don't know if this is supposed to portray some kind of symbolic evil ritual, be a general symbolic representation of what Dees thinks is going on in the world, or if that's supposed to be some kind of "voodoo globe" they're about to stab.

I really hope its the last one.

I also like that either Skeletor, Doctor Destiny, or Thulsa Doom is a member of the Zionist Conspiracy. Also, Obama seems really "meh" about the proceedings.

Some conspiracy theories state that the most powerful and rich people in the world are actually a part of a satanic cult, which may or may not take place at the Bohemian Grove but usually involves some kind of blood sacrifice. They are cutting up the globe to represent how they're sacrificing the world for their god Satan, and also dividing total power over the world amongst themselves to further their shadowy agenda. They are also wearing Stars of David with Zs on them because that apparently means Zionism has something to do with it. (In the background, there's also an icon of an owl with the letters "BC" next to it. I don't know what that stands for, but IIRC the owl is a mascot of the Bohemian Grove.)

... I know too much.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #1516 on: July 29, 2012, 04:39:26 pm »
And here I'd believe they're carving the world up simply because they're a bunch of greedy fucks. Religion's got nothing to do with it.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Kit Walker

• Pope
  • Grand Master Brain Wizard*
« Reply #1517 on: July 29, 2012, 05:17:59 pm »
And here I'd believe they're carving the world up simply because they're a bunch of greedy fucks. Religion's got nothing to do with it.

Really? Bill Gates is a greedy fuck? Rich as hell, successful as shit, yeah. But anyone who pledges to give 50% of their fortune to charity is no what I call "greedy". If that's Ted Turner on the far right of the picture, he's also not in the "Romney" class of rich dude.
"Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway." - Crow T. Robot

*Actual title from the Universal Life Church Monastery, the outfit that ordained me as a wedding officiant.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #1518 on: July 29, 2012, 05:19:34 pm »

Really? Bill Gates is a greedy fuck? Rich as hell, successful as shit, yeah. But anyone who pledges to give 50% of their fortune to charity is no what I call "greedy". If that's Ted Turner on the far right of the picture, he's also not in the "Romney" class of rich dude.

From what I've heard from people who have spoken to her, his wife is a very nice person as well.

But their kids are spoiled little brats. 
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1519 on: July 29, 2012, 05:22:41 pm »
And even that could be solved by a good, ol-fashioned Sandman taint punching.

Yes, I just used your sigquote because my brain's still barely working.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #1520 on: July 29, 2012, 06:14:36 pm »
And even that could be solved by a good, ol-fashioned Sandman taint punching.

Yes, I just used your sigquote because my brain's still barely working.

So what your saying is that you temporarily have the IQ of a pebble?  ;)
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #1521 on: July 29, 2012, 06:45:43 pm »

Really? Bill Gates is a greedy fuck?

How'd he make the money? Charity gives power, too.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
« Reply #1522 on: July 29, 2012, 06:50:24 pm »
*Yeah, that was a pretty major fuck-up. Incidentally, the "gunwalking" program that lead to this scandal began in 2006. That does not make the Obama Administration's continuation of it OK, it makes both Bush and Obama fuck-ups on this.

Actually, the so called 'Fast and Furious' thing turns out to be a lie. It never happened.

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1523 on: July 29, 2012, 06:53:50 pm »
Citation please?

Ironbite-I'm hoping you're right but...

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
« Reply #1524 on: July 29, 2012, 07:03:34 pm »
http://features.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2012/06/27/fast-and-furious-truth/

Okay, so the myth states that 1) the ATF was able to arrest and charge dozens of people, who illegally purchased weapons for the Mexican drug war but 2) chose not to ('let the guns walk') in order to prosecute higher-ranking mob bosses. This is not correct.

Because of decades of NRA manipulation of state legislation, it is almost impossible to prosecute someone for purchasing a firearm in Arizona. It's also almost impossible to prosecute someone for purchasing a truckload of firearms, regardless of the clear intent behind the purchase. The ATF could not prosecute anyone, because of these extremely stringent laws. So the guns walked.

Once they had found their way into Mexico, drug gangs used the NRA-provided firearms to shoot people, one of whom was an American border guard. Then the NRA blamed Obama for their guns being used to kill Americans.

-FDR

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #1525 on: July 29, 2012, 07:05:40 pm »
So because of how gun control laws are....there was nothing the ATF could do?

Ironbite-oh Right-Wing media...how stupid are you?

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
« Reply #1526 on: July 29, 2012, 07:11:18 pm »
The part that I really like is that the NRA- which is largely responsible for the guard's murder- is leading the blame-Obama charge. Sheer chutzpah.

-FDR

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #1527 on: July 29, 2012, 07:14:26 pm »
Not sheer chutzpah...it's the playbook.  Bad shit happens due to your decisions...blame the other guy.  The Right has been doing it for years.

Ironbite-it's the go to play for them.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #1528 on: July 29, 2012, 07:28:44 pm »
what about the tracker batteries

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
« Reply #1529 on: July 29, 2012, 07:32:15 pm »
what about the tracker batteries

As in, the equipment they used to track some firearms (but not the weapons that killed the border guard)? Just because the ATF can surveil you doesn't mean they can prosecute,

-FDR