Author Topic: The general make fun of RR thread.  (Read 17585 times)

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Day In, Day Out. All the Time. Work, Work, Work
  • The Beast
The general make fun of RR thread.
« on: May 30, 2013, 09:59:18 pm »
Why in the world was Obama elected?

Another reason he was re-elected, I believe, was a tremendous amount of voter fraud. I don't have any "facts" to base my feeling on, but I think the fraud we heard about was only the tip of a gigantic iceberg

I have no facts to base this on, but I think Obama won because used his mind control powers to make people vote for him.

Obama was elected because God put him place to serve his purpose.

Well then, you were voting against God's will, so off to Hell you go.

I hope we'll have some good comments after the Supreme Court (if we're lucky) decides California can't ban gay marriage.

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Day In, Day Out. All the Time. Work, Work, Work
  • The Beast
Re: The general make fun of RR thread.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 04:26:43 pm »
What I've been waiting for!

http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?187252-DOMA-has-been-defeated

Very soon, they will come after the churches. Which road will your church follow?

a. The money road to tax exception
b. The road to the cross

Soon there will be no hiding in the sand.

Churches don't really have any legal right to marry people. You can get married in a church all you want, it isn't legal until you get a license from the state. So nothing is changing.

~The Supreme Court's decision will have an impact like as Roe v Wade and will not be overturned.
~Churches will be forced to perform same sex marriages.
~First responders will be forced to attend Gay Pride parades.
~Employees will be forced to attend sensitivity training or lose their job.
~Pastors will be jailed for preaching against homosexuality.
~Christians will feel the scorn of this culture unlike any time in the US history.
~Christians will be scrutinized by insurers and will be denied benefits.
~Christians will be unfairly taxed through an IRS audit of the church.

My favorite is the first responder one. Funny, they aren't bitching about emergency personnel on standby for other things they might not believe in. It's almost as if you have to do your job regardless!

Remember that Noah had to face his tormentors for 100 years before God sent the flood.

So after all this "The Judgement Day is Coming!" and "God will not be mocked!" crap we still have to wait 100 years to see anything happen?

...from the posts, apparently prop 8 - the people's will, was overturned. Correct?

You bitched when states voted to allow gay marriage although that was the will of the people. It's as if you just want gay marriage banned whether it's the will of the people or not, eh?

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 04:37:51 pm »
Very soon, they will come after the churches. Which road will your church follow?

a. The money road to tax exception
b. The road to the cross

Soon there will be no hiding in the sand.

People still marry in churches? How often anymore?

Oh, yeah, the rest of the world never changed for them.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 04:54:10 pm »
Of course they fail to realize the first amendment prevents the government from forcing churches to perform SS marriages.  They'll just have to suck it up when people start attending churches that have no problem performing them.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 05:43:25 pm »
Of course they fail to realize the first amendment prevents the government from forcing churches to perform SS marriages.

No marriages for SchutzStaffel? This is an outrage!
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 06:45:17 pm »
I predict the activist-ization, in a good way, of main stream Churches such as the Episcopal, Unitarian, United Church of Christ, Congregationalist, Presbyterian, etc. etc. when zealot fundies come out to picket gay marriage ceremonies being held in those places.

Time for a smack down.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

wrightway

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 06:47:47 pm »
You should find the whole version of that picture. The differences between the two are fascinating.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013, 06:49:43 pm »
You should find the whole version of that picture. The differences between the two are fascinating.

This?

Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2013, 07:39:32 pm »
I pick JESVS.  Though he's pretty much the one I've always pictured anyway.  Don't know where JEEZUS comes from...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 07:41:13 pm by SpaceProg »

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2013, 05:20:21 pm »
http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?187384-Pro-choice-activists-chant-quot-hail-satan-quot RR takes trolls chanting "Hail Satan" at a pro-choice demonstration seriously.

A stunning admission on the part of the pro-abortion crowd. They usually try to cloak themselves in the women's rights movement.

Bravo! The mask has finally been cast aside!

it's like evilness is coming right out into the open now.

They boo God and hail satan.

No wonder Shariah law and the Antichrist is coming right for them.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2013, 05:53:50 pm »
I saw the video they were referencing, and it was difficult as hell to hear ANYTHING over the people singing that godawful hymn (pun intended). The only person who clearly said "hail Satan" was a girl who said it directly into the camera.

To me, it sounds like they took that one girl and applied her trolling to all of the protesters.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2013, 06:45:09 am »

This?

(click to show/hide)

About the abortion one, I'm trying to find it, but I could've sworn I remembered a verse about an unborn not being alive for so many weeks until blood actually enters it.  I't'd be a great line to throw at the so-called pro-life groups.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2013, 01:05:27 pm »

This?

(click to show/hide)

About the abortion one, I'm trying to find it, but I could've sworn I remembered a verse about an unborn not being alive for so many weeks until blood actually enters it.  I't'd be a great line to throw at the so-called pro-life groups.

I thought it was about not being alive until it had taken its first breath?
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

wrightway

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2013, 02:55:19 pm »

This?

(click to show/hide)

That's not in the Bible. That was written by St Francis. There is a verse that requires you to pay so many shekels to the husband/owner if you strike a woman and she has a stillborn. More, obviously, if it was male because nothing says God's love like bronze age misogyny.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2013, 05:27:45 pm »

That's not in the Bible. That was written by St Francis. There is a verse that requires you to pay so many shekels to the husband/owner if you strike a woman and she has a stillborn. More, obviously, if it was male because nothing says God's love like bronze age misogyny.

Found it.  It's Leviticus 17:11 "For the life of the flesh is in the blood"

Granted that's only a couple of weeks, but it's better than, "Life begins at conception."