Author Topic: The general make fun of RR thread.  (Read 17582 times)

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
Re: The general make fun of RR thread.
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2013, 01:47:02 am »
"Dear God, by your divine grace, please show this sinner your my rightness -- I mean your righteousness.  Amen."

Fixed.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2013, 04:30:08 am »
"Dear God, by your divine grace, please show this sinner your my rightness -- I mean your righteousness.  Amen."

Fixed.

When you're a fundie, the two tend to be synonymous.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Day In, Day Out. All the Time. Work, Work, Work
  • The Beast
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2014, 10:45:02 pm »
RR freaks out about the statue of Satan being built in Oklahoma.

Thread

A few of my favorite quotes:

There's a video of Madonna performing at a superbowl halftime show. There's a portion of the act in which she poses as baphomet. It's chilling to watch as you realize how many people are there watching...and watching on tv...what appears to be some sort of satanic ritual or something.

Madonna is being glorified as the priestess of the entertainment industry. She's into occultic kabballah and all these pop stars go through the same metamorphisis... good girl gone bad.... sex kitten programming... it is very ritualisitic and everything is a symbol meant to convey a message or represent some form of darkness. It is very evil.

Now, all he needs is the temple to go along with it, and an altar to represent all the millions of innocent babies that have been sacrificied to him by abortion.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2014, 10:48:08 pm »
What a shame that statue won't be built, because Oklahomans are pussies.*

*Please forgive me for using a word that could be considered a slur word against effeminate or emotional men, whom are considered "gay"; where men are supposed to be tough, excessively masculine bullies. Fuck that.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 10:50:24 pm by Alehksunos »

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2014, 05:23:25 am »
"Thread not specified."

Why are they building a statue of Satan? How do you build a statue of Satan?

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2014, 09:32:41 am »
Because the Satanic Temple is trying to make a point about religious monuments in public spaces.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/06/satanic-temple-unveils-7-foot-goat-headed-baphomet-statue-for-oklahoma-capitol/
Σא

Offline Lithp

• The Beast
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2014, 11:11:48 pm »
The children kinda creep me out more than the goat monster....

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2014, 04:30:11 am »
The Homosexual Agenda: RR is on the case!

I was thinking last night, that maybe satan is working so hard to promote the epidemic of homosexual behaviour because he knows that when it increases to a certain point, God will have to send judgement as He did on Sodom and Gomorrah.

But the church has to be gone first and satan is probably very impatient for that to happen so he can get his plans underway.

It's not as if satan can affect God's timing with his manipulation, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was thinking this way.

My big thing is that I think the homosexual agenda is a diversion. It's the devil trying to make a something out of a nothing. [Followed by more blabbering.]

I respectfully disagree that "Homosexuality" is making something out of nothing. Homosexuality is "something", it is NOT "nothing". Maybe Satan thinks it is "Something from Nothing" but our God does not, Satan is striking right at one of the core beliefs of our God. Our precious Word of God clearly stands against such perverted acts. Homosexuality today has drawn a hard line between those who agree with it or/and practice it and those who stand wholly against it. We have rarely had an agenda that so readily divided the people. Satan hates all people believers and unbelievers, but he has an agenda to take as many people to "hell" with him as possible. Satan has successfully drawn this line and has successfully persuaded governments and peoples of all sizes and shapes to accept his agenda and push it hard all those who do not accept it, thus exposing "True Christians" as haters. Since the days of Moses the people (all people) have accepted the "Ten Commandments" as being a moral code and standard to live by as presented by the one true God. Never has a hard line been drawn on any of the Ten Commandments, it has been accepted that breaking any of the Ten Commandments is wrong and their are harsh consequences, but since we are sinners we fail, we fall, however, a hard core line has never been drawn as to parse out and expose the haters of the commandments vs believers of the commandments. Homosexuality has drawn that line. Those on the Satanic side of that line will suffer Sodom and Gomorrah style deaths to the FULL DELIGHT of Satan, those on the other side will be spared the wrath to come. Thus Satan will do everything in his deceptive power to expose the "haters" of homosexuality, that they may be exposed, persecuted and potentially persuaded to join the Satanic camp prior to the wrath of God being poured out, while he has time.

So YES homosexuality is something... and it is a huge abomination towards our wonderful, precious glorious God in heaven. Which side are you on?

"God's core beliefs"? Aside from the fact that a god can't really have "beliefs", only absolute knowledge, I'm pretty sure who you're screwing didn't receive anywhere near as much emphasis as the "love thy neighbour" and "do unto others" stuff Jesus was so fond of talking about.

Then they get into an argument about whether gay rights are significant to the end times, some guy angrily storms off, and this is said:

Don't run off over a disagreement with the brethren, Freddy. Don't you see that's exactly how Satan works?

Satan: The source of internet flame wars.

There is a poster of a stream in a canyon: Persistence. That is satan's method.

Every little attack on God's Word, by themselves appears as nothing.

But like water eroding a mountain, every issue: Evolution, homosexuality,.... erodes man's ability to trust in His Truth.

They add up to godlessness.

That's deep, man.

And finally, some delicious irony:

Freddy; Theirs an old saying; "Our minds are like parachutes, if their not OPEN, they won't work".

Read the posts here and ask the Holy Spirit to guide your thoughts. It works.

Praying for you,Brother..
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2014, 11:06:06 am »
I over slept today. I need more coffee to flush out all the stooopid that just poured in through my eyes. :o  :-\ ::)
I wish I had a set of those derpy emoties to mock RR with ATM.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Lithp

• The Beast
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2014, 07:46:16 pm »
Which side are you on?

I thought it was Satan who drew hard lines & divided believers.

If you replaced all instances of "homosexuality" with "Christianity," they would be the first to scream about persecution & hate....

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2014, 04:29:52 am »
I just had a thought. What would happen if I opened an account at RR in character as a Space Marine, bringing the will of the Emperor to a planet of heretics? How fast would I get banned?
Who needs a signature?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2014, 04:47:38 am »
I just had a thought. What would happen if I opened an account at RR in character as a Space Marine, bringing the will of the Emperor to a planet of heretics? How fast would I get banned?
I can imagine that would get you banned pretty much anywhere. Nobody likes a pretentious fanboy.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2014, 06:07:18 am »
I can imagine that would get you banned pretty much anywhere. Nobody likes a pretentious fanboy.

Heresy!

EDIT: I think the better question to ask is if they would get the irony of them spewing their religion on people who don't want it, but refuse to listen when someone does it to them.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 06:08:52 am by Waldorf X »
Who needs a signature?

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2014, 11:14:53 am »
They're a xtian circle jerk club, so your troll puppet would be swatted off mighty quick by BuzzardHut. I've never seen any long term tolerance of even the most polite nonbelievers there, and by non believers, they also mean Christians who come on to ask questions that show they are not Rapture material; too librul.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Lithp

• The Beast
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2014, 12:20:58 am »
You would be an obvious troll account, so that's not really a fair comparison. If you were posing as a different religion, that would be a better case, though I imagine it that how fast you'd get banned would depend on which religion. Muslims & Hindus would probably get banned faster than Jews, for instance.