Author Topic: CNN Accused of Rewriting Questions by Parkland Survivor's Family  (Read 6859 times)

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
Re: CNN Accused of Rewriting Questions by Parkland Survivor's Family
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2018, 12:26:33 am »
So why is this nonsense in Entertainment and Television?

EDIT: Also, the Haabs' version of the e-mail is not proof of scripting in the first place. The phrase "This is what Colton and I discussed on the phone" says nothing about who wrote the question. It just means that they discussed the question, which could mean anything.

Of course, I could also go into how it just HAPPENS to be the one kid who wants to give teachers guns as if that hasn't been proven to be a stupid fucking idea who claims that his question was scripted, but that's beside the point.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 12:29:52 am by Cloud3514 »
Who needs a signature?

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2018, 12:39:38 am »
So why is this nonsense in Entertainment and Television?

EDIT: Also, the Haabs' version of the e-mail is not proof of scripting in the first place. The phrase "This is what Colton and I discussed on the phone" says nothing about who wrote the question. It just means that they discussed the question, which could mean anything.

Of course, I could also go into how it just HAPPENS to be the one kid who wants to give teachers guns as if that hasn't been proven to be a stupid fucking idea who claims that his question was scripted, but that's beside the point.

You're right. I was just discussing the accusation, not casting guilt on anybody.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2018, 01:04:47 am »
Uh huh. Sure you weren't.
Who needs a signature?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2018, 01:21:13 am »
So, is there any other incident of CNN doing something horribly shady? Or just them tracking down a racist troll who harassed people online and then cried like a baby when realizing that this might backfire on them? And since even the troll didn't get "doxxed" (Which it wouldn't have been anyway if they'd shown his face on the paper because that's what news organizations have done for centuries now.)

Now... Since Lana didn't bother to mention this let me quote something from THEIR OWN source that they provided at the start of this thread:

According to the metadata of the Word document containing the email that was provided to Fox, it appears that Glenn last edited it.

So, we have proof that the father edited the email instead of simply copying it to a word file and presenting it to FOX.

Odd that Lana focused on "begging the question" if CNN evidence was fake and did not mention that the other side had been proven to have faked their evidence. Either they didn't read their own source or they consider doctored evidence to be as valid as real evidence. There is only one option for me now.

First, how do we know CNN released the real emails?

Lana was banned from the zoo last year for trying have sex with the tapirs.

Sure I have no evidence for that, but how do we know you weren't?  Since we don't obviously we should assume you are a Tapir fucker.

Yes, that is exactly what happened and I enjoyed it.

There we have it, a confession. Now, Lana might disagree but how do we know that they will release the real quote?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2018, 01:27:39 am »
First, how do we know CNN released the real emails?

Lana was banned from the zoo last year for trying have sex with the tapirs.

Sure I have no evidence for that, but how do we know you weren't?  Since we don't obviously we should assume you are a Tapir fucker.

Yes, that is what happened, and I ran off after to have sex with my lovely boyfriend Logan Paul.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2018, 01:31:20 am »
That detail is a big part of why I said the evidence was unconvincing. I don't think it's enough to completely discount it (yet), but it's definitely a big strike against the evidence's credibility.

Oh, and I listed other incidents if you don't think that was a good example.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 01:39:02 am by Lana Reverse »
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2018, 03:31:07 am »
Here we have footage of Lana at the Zoo

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2018, 03:51:04 am »
That detail is a big part of why I said the evidence was unconvincing. I don't think it's enough to completely discount it (yet), but it's definitely a big strike against the evidence's credibility.

Oh, and I listed other incidents if you don't think that was a good example.

Falsified evidence is "unconvincing" but "not enough to discount it." All you have on this case on their side is falsified evidence and then you act as if this should be ignored and not make you suspicious of what else they have said. Meanwhile you claim that even if CNN is telling the truth here they should be still considered untrustworthy because of other offences? That's just dishonesty on your part.

The first link to the supposed lies about the riot goes to a weird website where the only evidence appears to be tweets by the writer of the article (which I can't access.) and the whole site appears to have an obvious agenda that makes me suspicious of them.

The final example was some silly stunt, which I admit was a bit weird. Still, do you really think that a stunt like that is enough to discredit an entire news organization? Is that the line we draw and use to evaluate everyone?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2018, 06:07:42 pm »
I can't believe Lana fucks tapiers.  It's such a weird animal to fuck.

Ironbite-look, there's even photo proof in this very thread.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2018, 06:20:24 pm »
I can't believe Lana fucks tapiers.  It's such a weird animal to fuck.

Ironbite-look, there's even photo proof in this very thread.

Fake news! You've believed for at least 3 respawns (ou'd respawning is something you still do) that Lana makes sweet sweet love to tapiers.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2018, 06:44:13 pm »
5 respawns by the way.  The 6th thought it was giraffes Lana fucked.

Ironbite-but with photo proof, we see she really does enjoy the sweet sweet taste of tapir.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2018, 11:32:07 pm »
more photos of lana at the zoo

Art Vandelay

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2018, 06:59:09 am »
Honestly, fucking tapirs is absolutely appalling, and you should be ashamed of yourself. What, you can't stick to dogs and goats like a normal person?

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2018, 04:42:53 pm »
I have a sex tape of Lana and Logan Paul just going at it! Logan is like "I love fucking you more than fuckin up in Japan!" And Lana is like, "Ohh Logan you're so big and muscular! Grope my buttox of delusion!"

I have no proof for this existing, but I feel its potential existence is a point that needs to be defended.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2018, 05:03:08 pm »
Normally I would require more evidence to believe such a claim but knowing Lana's history I am certain that we can all agree that the existence of the tape, should be considered. Even if it is later disproved we can't just ignore the tape being proof of her and Logan's relationship.