Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Religion and Philosophy / Re: Are there active members here?
« Last post by davedan on July 26, 2022, 01:26:01 am »
I have questions.

How much is a gram of crack?

How many grams do you smoke a day?
« Last post by Gnostic Christian on July 23, 2022, 06:54:45 pm »
Oh hey...my log in still works.

I had to blow a lot of dust off however.

I've been more active on the main site, but I check in here every once in a while.

Did you have questions or are/were you more into answers?

Regards
DL
Politics and Government / Re: Best Political Cartoons
« Last post by davedan on July 21, 2022, 04:25:46 am »
Garrison is notoriously thirsty.
« Last post by Cloud3514 on July 21, 2022, 12:03:33 am »
That... is uncomfortably thirsty for Garrison.
« Last post by davedan on July 20, 2022, 07:28:55 pm »
Garrison likes it to wiggle wiggle

« Last post by Dr. Weird on July 12, 2022, 03:17:44 pm »
Oh hey...my log in still works.

I had to blow a lot of dust off however.

I've been more active on the main site, but I check in here every once in a while.
Child benefits should be dramatically increased, pregnancy care should be fully publicly funded, and employers should be mandated to provide significant parental leave, to ensure that anyone who wants to have a child can have a child.

Then contraception and abortion should be legal so that people who just want to fuck can do so safely without the worry of unexpectedly becoming a parent.
Does reversing abortion laws give all non-white Americans a better socio-economic demographic position?

Statistically, more non-whites are aborted than whites.

Reverse this trend and the shrinking white demographic dominance goes into overdrive.

White is demographically shooting itself in the foot.

White power, at this point in time, is being quite generous to non-whites.

One might see it all as a huge white restitution and reparations to all those non-whites we white predators stressed.

Are white Americans who are on the right, aware of what they are giving up, demographically speaking?

Should the non-white Americans be on the right wing side on this, just for the benefits of fast tracking their control?

Regards
DL
Politics and Government / Re: Do Americans love Children or Guns more?
« Last post by Tolpuddle Martyr on June 12, 2022, 09:18:29 am »
1) Culture war, 2) Republicans more afraid of getting primaried by even nuttier Republicans than Democrats 3) Huge money in gun sales and 4) Inevitable blowback when it's pointed out what works in other countries because 'MURICA.

Unfortunately, no. I can't see it changing anytime soon.
The Lounge / I want this particular fundie to suffer consequences for his actions
« Last post by DSC on June 08, 2022, 02:21:45 pm »
A couple days ago I re-submitted an old quote on FSTDT of an ableist shithead called 5arge. They made the single most transphobic rant I had ever seen, the amount of hatred was unbelievable. You can go check it out personally, if you want. And things is... Is one remaining comment on Reddit had a pretty big amount of upvotes and support. There was really no one to counter their stupidity there. Even in FSTDT, there were no comments on either the old or new thread that got more upvotes than theirs. And that was their ONLY non-deleted comment too, maybe the others were even bigger. They are still active around on Reddit. With all this being said...

I just want some help in order to expose this asshole and have them shamed for what they said. Don't worry, don't want to doxx them or anything like it, far from that. I just want to troll and expose their stupidity in front of a large group of people. I'm unfortunately a nobody without any sorts of good online presence. I tried to do it myself, but failed almost every time. That's why I'm asking it here, just so to see if there is anyone willing to help and give some ideas...

Yeah, I know, this is my very first post here, and I'm straight on asking for what will probably require ALOT of effort. None of you know me, you probably believe I'm just trolling around. I don't blame you. Let me just show you my side of the story, the deeper side of it, to know how important it is to me. I believe I'm neurotypical, but I do have OCD. With that said, this dudes unhinged insanity touched in a spot most personal so far. And seeing him get more celebration instead of contempt has genuinely been depressing me the past few days. I know I should just try to let it go, not to worry about those things, a Reddit thread and sub are not the entire world and most people aren't psychotic assholes. But I can't, it just won't let go. It still makes me profoundly sad... And also, my biggest want in life is to be somebody and do the right thing. This isn't much in the grand scheme of things, but at least its something and I would be happy about it were it to come to fruition. Even if it was the only right thing of significance I could do in my life, I would be more satisfied than to have done nothing.

So yeah, that's it. I won't blame you if you think I should not proceed with such thing. I do promise, if this whole situation does come to good or satisfactory end, I will indeed try and try hard to not let such things affect me personally in the future, and refrain from making similar calls for help. I take my promises seriously.

Well, got any ideas?

[Reposting this in another sub-forum, because I'm still new and don't really have the clearest idea of where this should go. Sorry :(]
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10