Author Topic: Girls Kidnapped 10 Years Ago, Found  (Read 14424 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Girls Kidnapped 10 Years Ago, Found
« on: May 07, 2013, 01:28:41 pm »
This is a story you don't hear too often. Three girls who have been missing for about ten years were recently found in their kidnapper's home. One of the girls escaped from the house with the help of a neighbor, called 911, and had police rescue the other two girls inside.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57583148/three-allegedly-kidnapped-women-found-alive-in-cleveland/

Three women who went missing separately about a decade ago, when they were in their teens, were found alive Monday in a residential area just south of downtown, and three men -- all brothers -- were arrested.

One of the women told a 911 dispatcher the person who had taken her was gone, and she pleaded for police officers to come and get her, saying, "I'm free now."

Cheering crowds gathered Monday night on the street near the home where police said Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight were found earlier in the day.

Police didn't immediately provide any details of how the women were found but said they appeared to be in good health and had been taken to a hospital to be reunited with relatives and to be evaluated. CBS affiliate WOIO reports Berry was found with a 6-year-old girl, her daughter.

I can't imagine what they've been through, being locked away for ten years like that. Police arrested the three men who were living in the home, all brothers. Those sick fucks deserve to be locked away for a long, long time.

More info.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/escaped-cleveland-woman-amanda-berry-real-hero-kidnapping-141444873.html
http://gma.yahoo.com/daughter-found-3-women-missing-decade-112302472--abc-news-topstories.html
http://gma.yahoo.com/cleveland-kidnap-suspect-charismatic-guy-ashamed-neighbor-said-122352970--abc-news-topstories.html
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline SkyTrekTower

• Bishop
Re: Girls Kidnapped 10 Years Ago, Found
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 03:14:51 pm »
  Great news that they were found alive and rescued.  Yeah, I can't even begin to imagine what they must have gone through.

I would normally say that I want the sick bastards who were arrested to be placed in solitary, but in this case, general population might be the better choice.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 09:52:19 pm »
I am so glad these three young ladies managed to escape. Captive by these three goons for ten years! They must've gone through pure hell. I hope & pray that they'll be able to get therapy & be able to heal. The PTSD must be like a sledgehammer!

What is also awful is that one of these girls had a kid by these guys!

And three BROTHERS? What sort of upbringing would three kids have to have to all turn out to be deranged psychopaths?! It's like a weird hive-mind. You'd think there would be some dissent or something! Was this some sort of cult or something? Are these jokers that desperate for nookies that they decided to kidnap three young girls?! It's like something out of a horror film, like some crappy hicksplotation grindhouse crap!

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 10:19:05 pm »
Gawker reports neighbors reporting them but got no response. Refuge in Audacity?

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THOSE COPS?!

OMG! These women had several kids, and were kept on leashes like dogs!

I look at the photos of those three maggots. FUGLY! These three pockmarked, filthy, inbred freaks doing this to three wonderful sweet young ladies! The sheer chauvinism! The pure disregard for gender equality!

I'd pay to see some female wardens turn the tables on these 3 maggots. Get the camera! That's one bit of police brutality I'd support!

« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 10:52:13 pm by SpukiKitty »

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 11:05:11 pm »
And this is where I say "Fuck the police!".

They are more than willing to bust people in the name of their war on drugs, but when it comes to horrors such as... this... they don't give two shits.  They're not their protect and serve, they're here to make money by fining people for stupid shit.  Where's Batman when you need him?   

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 11:10:58 pm »
All I can imaging is the above-mentioned "Refuge In Audacity". The dim-bulb fuzz probably figured that the idea of some goons brazenly having nude women on leashes in the backyard was too ridiculous to be for real. That said, they had no excuse to ignore those calls!

Sometimes, I think every town should have their own "Guardian Angels" vigilante group. It may be against the law but as long as it's done ethically, it's fine.

If cops don't do their job, somebody has to do it!

And the three perps are brothers! Does psycho run in the family? Was dad super abusive (and they learned it from him)? Was mom an unholy terror (and these three have it in for the entire female population)? If I was their mom & I spawned 3 psychopaths, I would've shoved them in a woodshed & set it on fire!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 11:15:30 pm by SpukiKitty »

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 11:14:04 pm »
Gawker reports neighbors reporting them but got no response. Refuge in Audacity?

Holy fucking god. I was wondering if something like this would come out, because it's hard to believe that they could be held captive for so long without someone noticing something. I don't have the words to express my rage.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2013, 11:16:36 pm »
I say that we lock the three of them up in a bare 10 foot by 10 foot cell, with only a hole in the middle for a toilet.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2013, 11:20:46 pm »

Holy fucking god. I was wondering if something like this would come out, because it's hard to believe that they could be held captive for so long without someone noticing something. I don't have the words to express my rage.

I hope there's mass-protests. Shame the fuzz into oblivion! This could be a catalyst for something positive, if anyone is willing to go that noble route!

I say that we lock the three of them up in a bare 10 foot by 10 foot cell, with only a hole in the middle for a toilet.

...And a huge ugly woman with a taser & an oversized strap-on! See how these three pansies like it! Have "I Am Woman" blaring on the loudspeakers!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 11:24:17 pm by SpukiKitty »

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2013, 12:16:07 am »
It appears that The Cleveland Police Dept. has had a history of corruption & ineptitude. These are the same idiots who pretty much ignored all the mayhem going down with that Anthony Sowell guy. Sowell was a serial killer who murdered 11 women & kept their remains at his house. There were disturbances & weird smells but the cops ignored calls from concerned neighbors. Does the fuzz in that town only spring into action during space alien invasions. It's like they implicitly approve of the disgusting captivity, abuse, rape & murder of women & girls!

11 women are raped & murdered and their decaying remains kept in a house....three girls are kidnapped & kept as sex slaves....the police department sits there like "HERP-A-HERP" & pick their noses!

wrightway

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2013, 08:21:58 am »
It's Ohio. As I mentioned in another thread the police in this state are driven by corruption, misogyny, ineptitude, and good ole boy laws. I know a drug dealer with three cops for clients. Everyone knew they were cops, they joked around about how they were breaking the law every time they visited the guy.

As these poor women show, Ohio needs a cleansing of its police forces and the laws that govern them.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2013, 08:29:35 am »
It's Ohio. As I mentioned in another thread the police in this state are driven by corruption, misogyny, ineptitude, and good ole boy laws. I know a drug dealer with three cops for clients. Everyone knew they were cops, they joked around about how they were breaking the law every time they visited the guy.

As these poor women show, Ohio needs a cleansing of its police forces and the laws that govern them.

Let's hope this is the straw that breaks the camel's back! I hope all of OHIO is PISSED! Maybe someone can inspire a big protest movement! Anyone here from Ohio? Time to turn a negative into a positive!

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2013, 09:34:56 am »
I'm reminded of this video.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM</a>

Now I'm wondering if even Detroit isn't this bad.  And Detroit IS a wretched hive.