Author Topic: AMAgeddon; or, Reddit Continues to Digg its Own Grave  (Read 5878 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: AMAgeddon; or, Reddit Continues to Digg its Own Grave
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2015, 06:25:28 pm »
Free speech is something the govt cannot take away. There are no such guarantees from Reddit.

Actually there is no such guarantees from any privately owned space on the internet.

Ironbite-including this one.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2015, 11:20:35 pm »
Hell, you barely get it in your average public high school.  Try drawing a stick figure battle as a kid and see how long it takes you to be branded little more than a terrorist.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2015, 02:31:30 am »
Hell, you barely get it in your average public high school.  Try drawing a stick figure battle as a kid and see how long it takes you to be branded little more than a terrorist.
I did that all the time as a kid, and nobody gave a flying fuck. The perks of growing up in a place that doesn't have regular school shootings, I suppose.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2015, 08:37:59 am »
I did that all the time as a kid, and nobody gave a flying fuck. The perks of growing up in a place that doesn't have regular school shootings, I suppose.

I did, too...nearly got expelled because I passed out in class after drawing it and someone scrawled a death threat on it.  Funny, because they didn't even ask me to write something myself and prove that the handwriting wasn't mine since I'd been labelled as "dangerous" since 4th grade.  Bout as funny as a gunshot to the testicles.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.