Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 117684 times)

Offline Indikins

• Pope
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #375 on: November 08, 2013, 02:35:07 am »
I had a dream in which I was on an ice rink in the middle of the night and Britney Spears was there and wanted to have sex with me, but I couldn't get it up. Oh, and I don't actually have a dong.
I once had a nightmare about chickens pecking me to death on my driveway. I told my sister to save herself.

This is the #1 nightmare.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #376 on: November 08, 2013, 03:10:31 am »
"Paging Dr. Freud, Dr. Freud to the Dream Thread please..."

I had a dream that I was stuck on Earth during the Reaper invasion and I had to get my grandparents (who were still alive) to safety. Also I was a biotic, so once I started lucid dreaming it was really, really cool.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Indikins

• Pope
« Reply #377 on: November 08, 2013, 03:40:45 am »
"Paging Dr. Freud, Dr. Freud to the Dream Thread please..."

I had a dream that I was stuck on Earth during the Reaper invasion and I had to get my grandparents (who were still alive) to safety. Also I was a biotic, so once I started lucid dreaming it was really, really cool.

I have lucid dreams, but they're always about getting eaten alive by zombie dogs or something.
I once had a nightmare about chickens pecking me to death on my driveway. I told my sister to save herself.

This is the #1 nightmare.

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #378 on: November 08, 2013, 12:24:01 pm »
I had a dream that I was at the Harry Potter theme park, and I bought a butterbeer there. The barman was Patrick Stewart, who was really rude to me and snatched my debit card from my purse and refused to give it back to me.

At first I tried to reason with him, but he wouldn't listen, so I threatened to write a letter to the management reporting him, and loads of people at a nearby table were shocked that I would dare speak like that to Patrick Stewart. It worked though, and he gave me back my debit card.

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
  • Caffeine, how I adore thee.
« Reply #379 on: November 08, 2013, 04:38:48 pm »
I had a dream where one of the Duck Dynasty guys was running a body shop.

What he would do is cut people's heads off and sell the bodies to organ transplant people, etc.

Wait, it gets better!

People paid him to do this to them, and they had to sign a contract saying he could use their heads in his juggling act. Once the contract was done he would dip the neck stump in root hormone, stick it in a flowerpot, and wait a couple months for the heads to grow new bodies. These new bodies were the same as the old ones, but better (healthier/prettier/etc), except that they spread seeds and pollen instead of reproducing normally.
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #380 on: November 08, 2013, 05:44:58 pm »
^That's a novel/movie waiting to happen.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #381 on: November 08, 2013, 06:25:56 pm »
Like something out of the Twilight Zone... or Outer Limits.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #382 on: November 10, 2013, 10:42:31 pm »
I once had a dream that I was out shopping completely pant less and no one seemed to give a fuck except me.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
« Reply #383 on: November 11, 2013, 01:10:11 am »
I had a dream that I was having awkward-but-sweet sex with a friend I've been crushing on for a while. Which was embarrassing, because I was the only other person in his house at the time.
Long Live The Queen.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #384 on: November 11, 2013, 02:41:13 am »
Isn't that generally the best time to have sex in the first place?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
« Reply #385 on: November 11, 2013, 02:50:07 am »
Yeah, which is why it was embarrassing. He doesn't know I like him and he just got out of a horrendously unhealthy relationship, so the fact that my subconscious went "this is the correct time and place for SEXAH TIEMS" bothers me. Maybe I'm just overthinking it.
Long Live The Queen.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #386 on: November 11, 2013, 02:52:10 am »
The mind is a plaything of the body.  Dreams moreso.  I wouldn't give it too much thought.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #387 on: November 11, 2013, 02:58:35 am »
Not sure what exactly was going on in my last dream, but it somehow lead to me singing Blood Upon the Risers word for word. I seem to have quite a lot of musical dreams, oddly enough.

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #388 on: November 11, 2013, 10:45:29 am »
Part of one of my dreams last night involved my mother bringing home a giant hornet. The size of a small dog. I was terrified and she thought it was perfectly normal. It flew off into the house and the rest of the dream was me being incredibly scared, wondering where the fuck it is.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #389 on: November 11, 2013, 12:21:50 pm »
In my dream last night, there was a giant naked woman (50 times our size) standing before myself and a few forumites. We wanted to get milk from her breasts, so someone shoved a giant needle into one of her nipples. That didn't do the trick though, so someone else smacked her other breast sideways. Apparently that was the magic touch she needed, because milk came flooding out of both breasts, leaving almost everyone satisfied. I awoke before it could soak me, thankfully.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades