Author Topic: Shooting at Black Church in Charleston  (Read 14144 times)

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
Re: Shooting at Black Church in Charleston
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2015, 07:40:52 am »
Okay, seriously, did SpukiKitty hack Barbarella's account?

He doesn't know.
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2015, 08:27:51 am »
Jesus Christ, Contrarian, you're making Ironchew look reasonable!

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2015, 08:57:24 am »
CNN claims he was trying to start a race war. While I'm not a sociologist, I really don't think that's what this country needs right now. Well, with any luck this asshole will get sent to general population.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2015, 09:07:39 am »
Contrarian, your bait is so ripe, it's rotting. No terrorism apologists on this board, but why would you bother to read while lurking?

Of course not XD

It is quite telling how this thread begins with condolences for the victims and their families, in contrast to, say, the thread about the Charlie Hebdo massacre where the first few comments amount to OMFG THE POOR MUSLIMS!!!ONE!

#TotallyNotProgressiveBrainwashing

OMFG! I'll Ride With You is a libtard terrorist sympathy ploy. We was brainwashed! Keeping random law abiding Muslim citizens safe on the streets from contrarian and his baseball bat is COMMUNISMS!!11!!

I don't know which to say first; grow a pair or learn to read?
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2015, 09:13:01 am »
They've caught him.

With a haircut like that, it's no surprise they caught him so quickly.

Dear god, he looks like Rock Lee!
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2015, 09:19:38 am »
Please don't associate the awesome that is Rock Lee with this fucker.

Offline rookie

• The Beast
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2015, 09:27:34 am »
Please don't associate the awesome that is Rock Lee with this fucker.

Besides, he looks more like that kid from The New Guy and Road Trip.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2015, 10:50:26 am »
CNN claims he was trying to start a race war. While I'm not a sociologist, I really don't think that's what this country needs right now. Well, with any luck this asshole will get sent to general population.

The problem with this is a lot of these racist terrorists actually believe that the majority of the country is with them.  So they'll run out, do these random attacks and wait for the country to rise up and join them.  Then when it doesn't happen, they get confused.  And angry.  And go out on another spree.

Ironbite-they can't function in the real world.

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2015, 11:08:18 am »
If you can't kill 9 people in less than 5 Glock 21 clips, you need to re-consider your plans for a Race War, buddy.

@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2015, 05:49:04 pm »

The problem with this is a lot of these racist terrorists actually believe that the majority of the country is with them.  So they'll run out, do these random attacks and wait for the country to rise up and join them.  Then when it doesn't happen, they get confused.  And angry.  And go out on another spree.

Ironbite-they can't function in the real world.

Very pathetic people. They must really be trapped in an incredible thick social/ideological bubble to think most of the country is on their side.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2015, 07:04:13 pm »
Very pathetic people. They must really be trapped in an incredible thick social/ideological bubble to think most of the country is on their side.

A majority of the country is on their side. If you don't believe me, look at the huge backlash against any neutral portrayal of nonwhite victims of police brutality. The idea of dark-sinned people being the enemy has very deep roots in American culture and we aren't anywhere close to moving past it.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2015, 08:19:03 pm »

A majority of the country is on their side. If you don't believe me, look at the huge backlash against any neutral portrayal of nonwhite victims of police brutality. The idea of dark-sinned people being the enemy has very deep roots in American culture and we aren't anywhere close to moving past it.

Maybe Michael Brown and Freddie Grey got demonized, but Eric Garner and Walter Scott were almost uniformly portrayed as innocent victims.

The rest is bullshit, of course.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 08:23:13 pm by Ultimate Paragon »

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2015, 08:46:26 pm »

No.  Jesus fuck no.  You're so wrong it hurts.

Ironbite-just...wow.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2015, 07:12:44 am »
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/19/rick-perry-charleston-church-shooting-accident

“This is the MO of this administration, any time there is an accident like this, the president is clear. He doesn’t like for Americans to have guns and so he uses every opportunity, this being another one, to basically go parrot that message,” Perry said.

He later explained that he meant to say "incident" but that is only slightly better...

Funny that he complains about Obama trying to use this as an excuse to talk about gun laws when Perry is doing the same thing... Though Perry is trying to gain support from the pro-gun side.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline rookie

• The Beast
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2015, 09:18:33 am »
And that's stupid. The Obama administration had done slightly less than nothing to take guns away from people.