Author Topic: Awesome Protest Signs  (Read 606888 times)

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
Re: Awesome Protest Signs
« Reply #1875 on: April 02, 2014, 03:41:10 am »
I'm going to be the shitdisturber here and say white racism is about as real as misandry.

"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #1876 on: April 02, 2014, 03:44:11 am »
I'm going to be the shitdisturber here and say white racism is about as real as misandry.

im sooo speshul!!!!!!11!

Offline LeTipex

• Bishop
  • I'm right, because I accept that I can be wrong.
« Reply #1877 on: April 02, 2014, 06:46:23 am »

And no, someone calling you a cracker once isn't the same as cops shooting you to death while you walk down the street.
That... really, really depends on where you live. The whole world doesn't work lke the US, liz. Hell, the whole US doesn't work like the US.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1878 on: April 02, 2014, 07:14:58 am »
Awful lotta honkies in here...
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #1879 on: April 02, 2014, 08:22:35 am »

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #1880 on: April 02, 2014, 08:35:16 am »

And no, someone calling you a cracker once isn't the same as cops shooting you to death while you walk down the street.
That... really, really depends on where you live. The whole world doesn't work lke the US, liz. Hell, the whole US doesn't work like the US.
Yeah, I'm basically referring to the US.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #1881 on: April 02, 2014, 08:59:05 am »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #1882 on: April 02, 2014, 09:02:36 am »

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #1883 on: April 02, 2014, 09:04:56 am »

so this is now a shitdisturb-off.
What exactly is a "shitdisturb-off"?
Where we slather pudding all over are genitals, dress like sailors moon, then grab a duck and see who can eat the most strawberry ice cream.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #1884 on: April 02, 2014, 09:40:01 am »
There's a world of difference between a white guy being insulted in the States by a bitter, bigoted black person than being murdered in cold blood by a roving group of zealots on a revenge rampage in Zimbabwe. So, yeah, dangerous color based bigotry against ethnic European whites in some parts of Africa is a thing, but it does not translate to the States....at all. I deal with bigots of any race the same way; I try to avoid them, and duck out of conversations with them as quickly as possible. Such people tend to get very aggressive if you do not respond to their shit, or nod your head in mock agreement. They are fractured, damaged, truncated people, and not worth wasting your energy on, because they will not consider anything that differs from their views. That kind of change can only happen from within their own minds, on their own time, if it ever happens at all.

The cartoon just posted is presumably aimed at a US audience. It's exaggerated, propagandistic, and very much describes a neocon point of view. There are so very few instances of race-based, hate crime murder against whites - outside of prison gang related murders, which typically have much more to do with turf and activity control than anything else, regardless of race - that the cartoon is pointless, and dissembling, and it annoys me a lot.

Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #1885 on: April 02, 2014, 10:34:53 am »
There's a world of difference between a white guy being insulted in the States by a bitter, bigoted black person than being murdered in cold blood by a roving group of zealots on a revenge rampage in Zimbabwe. So, yeah, dangerous color based bigotry against ethnic European whites in some parts of Africa is a thing, but it does not translate to the States....at all. I deal with bigots of any race the same way; I try to avoid them, and duck out of conversations with them as quickly as possible. Such people tend to get very aggressive if you do not respond to their shit, or nod your head in mock agreement. They are fractured, damaged, truncated people, and not worth wasting your energy on, because they will not consider anything that differs from their views. That kind of change can only happen from within their own minds, on their own time, if it ever happens at all.

The cartoon just posted is presumably aimed at a US audience. It's exaggerated, propagandistic, and very much describes a neocon point of view. There are so very few instances of race-based, hate crime murder against whites - outside of prison gang related murders, which typically have much more to do with turf and activity control than anything else, regardless of race - that the cartoon is pointless, and dissembling, and it annoys me a lot.
That's a bit of an exaggeration.  It's true that the lurid tales of roving gangs of black thugs hunting whitey for sport are just plain dumb.  However, black on white racism does happen in America, and sometimes it's just as bad as it would be the other way around.

Take, for instance, the case of Yahweh ben Yahweh, who founded a black supremacist religious group whose initiation rituals involved murdering white people.

According to the PRA's hate crime statistics, 749 hate crimes were committed against white people in 2007.  While about four times as many hate crimes were committed against black people, it's still a problem.  Privilege means nothing if you're dead.

In other words, anti-white racism isn't just a problem in Zimbabwe.  And while it's not as horrible as "race realists" try to claim, it's also not something that can be dismissed.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #1886 on: April 02, 2014, 11:06:51 am »
UP, I know this is your personal opinion, as is mine stated previously, but I can't help wondering if you are a little afraid of black people sometimes? I lived in Atlanta for 30 years. Not out in the suburbs, but consistently lived in neighborhoods within 3 miles of the downtown hub, surrounded by black people, along with other white people....and never once, in all my years there, mostly taking public transport because driving in Atlanta traffic is an act of masochism...never once did I witness black on white threats of violence because of race hatred. I saw muggings, I saw brawls, I saw all kinds of shit. I'm sure there were a few cases of racial hate crimes against white victims. But dude, I was living in a majority black city (55% black, 38% white, remainder Latino, Asian, etc.), with plenty of poverty, with a huge drug gang problem....and it just was not dangerous for me As A White Person - per se - to walk the streets there. It was dangerous to do as a small female, though, but that is the truth in all US cities.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #1887 on: April 02, 2014, 11:12:23 am »
UP, I know this is your personal opinion, as is mine stated previously, but I can't help wondering if you are a little afraid of black people sometimes? I lived in Atlanta for 30 years. Not out in the suburbs, but consistently lived in neighborhoods within 3 miles of the downtown hub, surrounded by black people, along with other white people....and never once, in all my years there, mostly taking public transport because driving in Atlanta traffic is an act of masochism...never once did I witness black on white threats of violence because of race hatred. I saw muggings, I saw brawls, I saw all kinds of shit. I'm sure there were a few cases of racial hate crimes against white victims. But dude, I was living in a majority black city (55% black, 38% white, remainder Latino, Asian, etc.), with plenty of poverty, with a huge drug gang problem....and it just was not dangerous for me As A White Person - per se - to walk the streets there. It was dangerous to do as a small female, though, but that is the truth in all US cities.
You're right, black-on-white hate crimes are very rare, as I have already pointed out.  The vast majority of African-Americans are fundamentally decent folk, as is the case with just about any other demographic.  I'm not afraid of black people.  I'm not saying anybody should be afraid of black people.  All I'm saying is that some black people are racist scumbags, just as some white people are racist scumbags.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 11:16:53 am by Ultimate Paragon »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #1888 on: April 02, 2014, 02:33:47 pm »

I'm pro-gun, but I fucking hate Ted Nugent.  He's a racist, a coward, and a hypocrite.  Moreover, he makes the rest of us look bad.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #1889 on: April 02, 2014, 05:47:26 pm »

I'm pro-gun, but I fucking hate Ted Nugent.  He's a racist, a coward, and a hypocrite.  Moreover, he makes the rest of us look bad.
Everyone whos parents came from different families hates him.