Author Topic: Awesome Protest Signs  (Read 606294 times)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Re: Awesome Protest Signs
« Reply #450 on: June 11, 2012, 08:06:11 pm »

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #451 on: June 11, 2012, 08:20:39 pm »
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #452 on: June 11, 2012, 08:39:11 pm »

They'll only lose that war, however, if people actually vote
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #453 on: June 12, 2012, 02:00:32 am »

“Before you ask any stupid questions: I am from India and a Sikh, so please just pay for your purchase and have a good day.  NO B.S.”

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #454 on: June 12, 2012, 02:01:30 am »
I love that guy.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #455 on: June 12, 2012, 12:30:00 pm »

Quote from: Rudyard Kipling
When the Himalayan peasant meets the he-bear in his pride,
He shouts to scare the monster, who will often turn aside.
But the she-bear thus accosted rends the peasant tooth and nail.
For the female of the species is more deadly than the male.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline booley

• Pope
  • Grand High Viceroy of the Eastern Expanses
« Reply #456 on: June 12, 2012, 02:56:30 pm »
I love it. This reminds me of a character concept I have for a Vampire:the Requiem LARP.

The character belongs to a bloodline that is androgynous. I wear a goatee, and think I look about 12 when clean shaven. My fiancee said if I end up playing this character, I should keep my facial hair and wear a dress.

It's a galloi, isn't it?
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”
The Doctor

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #457 on: June 12, 2012, 03:15:16 pm »

“Before you ask any stupid questions: I am from India and a Sikh, so please just pay for your purchase and have a good day.  NO B.S.”
I think there were some extremists who killed Sikhs cause they wear turbans therefore uneducated people thought they were Muslim

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #458 on: June 12, 2012, 03:17:37 pm »
Sad irony is that not all Muslims wear turbans.  I like his sign.  No BS.

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #459 on: June 12, 2012, 03:22:50 pm »

I think there were some extremists who killed Sikhs cause they wear turbans therefore uneducated people thought they were Muslim
They attacked Arabic Christians because they thought they were Muslim.
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #460 on: June 12, 2012, 05:09:25 pm »

Specifically, Arabic Christians who came to protest the establishing of a "mosque" "near" Ground Zero.

Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #461 on: June 12, 2012, 06:12:57 pm »

Specifically, Arabic Christians who came to protest the establishing of a "mosque" "near" Ground Zero.

There’s something poetic about that, I think…
-A Pen Name

Offline erictheblue

• The Beast
« Reply #462 on: June 12, 2012, 06:26:26 pm »
I love it. This reminds me of a character concept I have for a Vampire:the Requiem LARP.

The character belongs to a bloodline that is androgynous. I wear a goatee, and think I look about 12 when clean shaven. My fiancee said if I end up playing this character, I should keep my facial hair and wear a dress.

It's a galloi, isn't it?

Yes, though the character won't come into play until hard reset next summer.
[Anonymous is] like... an internet Cthulu... you don't want to rouse them, but at the same time... woah think of the beautiful chaos! - SpaceProg

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #463 on: June 12, 2012, 09:41:01 pm »

My understanding is that not only are there strip clubs closer to ground zero than the "mosque" but there was a mosque in the WTC!
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #464 on: June 12, 2012, 10:50:02 pm »

My understanding is that not only are there strip clubs closer to ground zero than the "mosque" but there was a mosque in the WTC!

It's true about the strip clubs, but I'm unsure about the mosque.  Not like it makes a lick of difference to the islamaphobes.