Author Topic: My Big Fat Fundie Wedding  (Read 5699 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: My Big Fat Fundie Wedding
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2013, 12:38:53 am »
Only reason the old fundie women would've grown pearls to clutch is to gape at what I'd be wearing.  Because if I'm gonna scandalize somebody, I don't go half-ass.

TIME TO BREAK OUT MY WEDDING DRESS!

Ironbite-then have a big flash mob who'd dance to Weapon of Choice as I flounce out of their world.

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Keeper of the Kupos
  • The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2013, 08:42:29 am »
This is why I love you.
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Art Vandelay

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2013, 08:51:21 am »
In my experience, weddings tend to be quite pleasant. Sit through a few minutes of religious bullshit, watch the bride and groom suck face and then you get to spend a few hours sitting around and eating food that someone else paid for. All in all, it makes for a good day.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2013, 10:06:08 pm »
This is why I love you.

Because I'm insane?

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2013, 01:28:47 pm »
First wedding I ever went to was my cousin's. It wasn't religious, but Irish - both the bride and groom were of Irish descent.

Second was another cousin. This was straight-up Catholic.

The third was my best friend's wedding, and it was Buddhist - he and his wife actually met while studying to convert to Buddhism. There wasn't a lot of religion. A nun conducted the ceremony, and said a long chant in Tibetan (which she actually cut short, on account of my obvious discomfort in direct sunlight). Then my friend and his wife made declarations of love, and that was that.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline gomer21xx

• Pope
  • Squick responsibly!
    • RT Gomer Productions
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2013, 02:44:13 pm »
Only reason the old fundie women would've grown pearls to clutch is to gape at what I'd be wearing.  Because if I'm gonna scandalize somebody, I don't go half-ass.

Ironbite-then have a big flash mob who'd dance to Weapon of Choice as I flounce out of their world.

Okay, that settles it.  I need to bring you and Cait down here so we can go troll some churches.  And put that shit on YouTube.

Because, dammit, I wanna troll my hometown!
I'm looking for patrons!  How can you help?  Check out my Patreon page! =)

As always, you can catch my podcasts and videos at RT Gomer Productions!

Quote from: TheL
I've seen so many tits, they've blended into one enormous mega boob!

Quote from: The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist
Dude, when Vox Day was born, he shot out the hospital window and over an entire tank of sharks.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2013, 06:52:03 pm »

Okay, that settles it.  I need to bring you and Cait down here so we can go troll some churches.  And put that shit on YouTube.

Because, dammit, I wanna troll my hometown!

Room for one more?
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."