Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

My challenge to all fundamentalist Christians

(1/8) > >>

Joey:
This is my challenge to all fundamentalist Christians, who believe the Bible is the inerrant, infallible, literal Word of God.   Want to convert me to fundamentalist Christianity?   All you have to do is prove the veracity of the following verse in the Bible:

Mark 16:17-18:  "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."

According to this passage, anyone who "believes" will be able to drink any deadly poison and not be harmed.  You can prove this is true by doing the following:

Upload a video on YouTube of you opening a new, un-opened bottle of Drano (or other brand of drain cleaner with a basic pH) and drinking the contents, with the bottle in view the whole time.  If it appears legit then I will contact you to come perform the same feat in person, this time using a bottle provided by me.  If you can do this successfully then I will convert to fundamentalist evangelical Christianity.

Vene:
Try over here instead.

Joey:

--- Quote from: Vene on January 08, 2012, 11:24:32 pm ---Try over here instead.

--- End quote ---

I've been banned from there... but I know they lurk here sometimes.  I'm sure many fundies will see it.

Mira:

--- Quote from: Joey on January 08, 2012, 11:27:11 pm ---
--- Quote from: Vene on January 08, 2012, 11:24:32 pm ---Try over here instead.

--- End quote ---

I've been banned from there... but I know they lurk here sometimes.  I'm sure many fundies will see it.

--- End quote ---

I imagine they're still lurking the old boards for now.

Cataclysm:
Fundies are impervious to logic and facts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version