General Category > Suggestion Box

Friends of FSTDT section

<< < (2/3) > >>

wrightway:
Huh. I got a PM from Distind along the lines of he's considering it if this forum has its own mainpage. Maybe he's changed his mind since then?

SpaceProg:
Mayhaps.  Here's hoping.  New people not coming in will be detrimental in the long run.  As more of us get 'lives' or lose interest, the forums will slowly but surely die.  I've seen it happen several times on several boards.  Boards that before were quite active even.

RavynousHunter:

--- Quote from: Brain Fritz on August 25, 2013, 01:50:26 am ---Huh. I got a PM from Distind along the lines of he's considering it if this forum has its own mainpage. Maybe he's changed his mind since then?

--- End quote ---

Maybe, but I'm not holding my breath.  His little hissy fit has destroyed any confidence I had in him.

PosthumanHeresy:
You know what? I don't want us to be linked to that bitch anyhow. He's a transphobic dickwagon. How about we focus on places like RationalWiki and making ourselves a TvTropes page and entry pimping ourselves?

RavynousHunter:

--- Quote from: PosthumanHeresy on August 27, 2013, 04:24:07 am ---You know what? I don't want us to be linked to that bitch anyhow. He's a transphobic dickwagon. How about we focus on places like RationalWiki and making ourselves a TvTropes page and entry pimping ourselves?

--- End quote ---

RationalWiki would probably be the better of the two.  TVTropes can, occasionally, attract...unsavoury characters a la Chagen in greater numbers than we'd get, in my opinion, with a place like RationalWiki.  The occasional dickhead to bat around like a ball of yarn is fun, but one can have too much of a good thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version