--- Quote from: Art Vandelay on November 06, 2018, 02:00:34 am ---
--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 05, 2018, 05:33:53 pm ---
--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on November 05, 2018, 03:42:51 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 05, 2018, 02:13:46 pm ---
--- Quote from: Art Vandelay on November 05, 2018, 02:01:50 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 05, 2018, 07:39:44 am ---
--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on November 04, 2018, 10:48:20 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 04, 2018, 07:00:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on November 04, 2018, 06:45:43 pm ---Get. A. Blog.

Nobody here is listening anymore.

--- End quote ---

So you are choosing to be ignorant of the fact that the Virgin Mary appeared in 1917 and prophesied World War II and the rise of Communism. You will therefore be without excuse on Judgement Day, when you ask God why he didn’t warn you because he will say “I sent Jacob Harrison to warn you but you choose not to listen.”

--- End quote ---
If this God bastard is less boring than you I'd be happy to have a yack with him. Right now that's a low bar.

Maybe get him to show up and prove his existence then there'll be no need for debate. Oh that's right, "soon."

Bored now, you still getting hot and bothered by your cuz or anything?

--- End quote ---

As I said, he gives people free will to believe in him, so he will only reveal himself to you if you agree to worship him and turn your life from sin.

--- End quote ---

Or if one of his existing fans begs him enough. Lets not forget that's a thing you said.

--- End quote ---

True. Hopefully my prayers will get him to eventually do so.

--- End quote ---
If the whole demented impossible thing was real you'd be going to the same place I would for repeated, brazen acts of heresy and hell would be worth it just to see the look on your face.

--- End quote ---

How am I a heretic?

--- End quote ---

There's nothing in the Bible about your wizards and parallel universes, now is there?

--- End quote ---

Just because it is not mentioned, does not mean that it is not true.

Tolpuddle Martyr:
Well it does mention wizards as I've pointed out, sans your distinction b/w 'black' and 'white' magic.

They used to barbecue folks for less.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version