Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

Heretics at the train station

(1/11) > >>

Jacob Harrison:
For the past few days, when I have gotten off at the train station by my college, there have been Jehovah’s Witnesses promoting their false religion. I am very fucking angry about it because Jehavoah’s Witnesses are heretics for denying the Trinity and hell and for being unpatriotic traitors to America for not serving in the military and not saluting the flag. They should be banned for being unpatriotic.

Eiki-mun:
So you're against freedom of religion and freedom of expression. I see.

Any other amendments you're against? The 14th? The 19th? The 26th?

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Eiki-mun on November 07, 2018, 03:49:21 pm ---So you're against freedom of religion and freedom of expression. I see.

--- End quote ---

The 14th, 19th, and 26th Amendments are good though the Supreme Court should overturn their horrible interpretation of the 14th that caused the legalization of perverted sodomite marriages. 

Another amendment that should be amended to adapt to modern times is the 5th Amendment because terrorists and major gangs should not have the rights to not have to answer questions in trial during cross examination. The Double Jeapordy Clause should be gotten rid of because of modern forensic science that can prove whether someone who is acquitted is guilty of a crime. OJ Simpson is an example.

Art Vandelay:
I do agree that Jehova's Witnesses can go fuck themselves, though probably for completely different reasons that you do.

Tolpuddle Martyr:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 07, 2018, 04:27:34 pm ---
--- Quote from: Eiki-mun on November 07, 2018, 03:49:21 pm ---So you're against freedom of religion and freedom of expression. I see.

--- End quote ---

The 14th, 19th, and 26th Amendments are good though the Supreme Court should overturn their horrible interpretation of the 14th that caused the legalization of perverted sodomite marriages. 

Another amendment that should be amended to adapt to modern times is the 5th Amendment because terrorists and major gangs should not have the rights to not have to answer questions in trial during cross examination. The Double Jeapordy Clause should be gotten rid of because of modern forensic science that can prove whether someone who is acquitted is guilty of a crime. OJ Simpson is an example.

--- End quote ---
Oh get bent you nosy little busybody! Other people's love lives or religions are none of your business.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version