Author Topic: An example of liberal atheist degeneracy  (Read 9854 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
An example of liberal atheist degeneracy
« on: November 29, 2018, 08:16:53 am »
Atheism destroys the moral framework of society, because without God, there is no objective morality because people have different perspectives of what is right or wrong.

A good example of this is a Princeton University Professor. I found out about this because StellarisJunkie posted about it on Fstdt Reddit. This professor is saying that sex with dogs is ok. http://caldronpool.com/princeton-university-professor-says-sex-with-dogs-is-harmless-i-know-women-who-say-it-pleases-them/?fbclid=IwAR2VBb4pZm0-EObrNzctLdsXRrwR7BY3TpG9skIpbrdHdnU9zK1B9LlC8yE

This shows how liberalism and atheism destroy the moral framework of society Zoophiles  will join the LGBTQ community. Pedophiles will later join the community because this professor also does not outright condemn sex with children. It will be called the LGBTQZP community.
When asked in another interview if he had similar thoughts regarding sex with children, Singer refused to call the act itself wrong saying, “The issue here is whether this harms the ten year olds and will harm them in their sexuality later on… My view is not that anything is just wrong full stop.”

Art Vandelay

Re: An example of liberal atheist degeneracy
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 09:01:08 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtTBqIAQ434" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtTBqIAQ434</a>
Check and mate.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 09:19:53 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtTBqIAQ434" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtTBqIAQ434</a>
Check and mate.

How is that even relevant to the subject?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 09:23:57 am »
Do you not see what this means? Morality and religion and sexuality, it's all a mere distraction from the true issue at hand.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 09:28:19 am »
Do you not see what this means? Morality and religion and sexuality, it's all a mere distraction from the true issue at hand.

Well I like peppermint so I don’t consider it an issue. It is not anywhere close to being as important as morality, religion, and sexuality.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2018, 09:32:19 am »
Well I like peppermint so I don’t consider it an issue. It is not anywhere close to being as important as morality, religion, and sexuality.
It's not about peppermints. The peppermints are merely a metaphor for the true meaning. But I guess it's far too spicy for you.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2018, 09:39:06 am »
It's not about peppermints. The peppermints are merely a metaphor for the true meaning. But I guess it's far too spicy for you.

I watched the video again to find the true meaning  and it seems like the true meaning is that woman does not like the peppermint because of the person who gave her the peppermint is sleeping on the couch. That doesn’t make sense.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2018, 09:47:15 am »
I watched the video again to find the true meaning  and it seems like the true meaning is that woman does not like the peppermint because of the person who gave her the peppermint is sleeping on the couch. That doesn’t make sense.
Just as I thought. It's far far too spicy for you.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2018, 09:49:51 am »

So can you explain the true meaning?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2018, 10:10:18 am »

If you can't see it, there's simply no helping you.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2018, 10:17:56 am »

If you can't see it, there's simply no helping you.

Is the true meaning that the writer of the song is high on some drug when writing it? The video makes it look like he’s high on LSD or something.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 10:20:08 am by Jacob Harrison »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2018, 10:24:22 am »
Swing and a miss.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2018, 10:26:53 am »
Swing and a miss.

Is the peppermint somehow a metaphor for sex?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2018, 10:28:18 am »
No, but you're somewhat on the right track.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2018, 10:31:45 am »
No, but you're somewhat on the right track.

Is it a metaphor for a penis.