Community > Creative Outlets

How Art Vandelay stole Christmas

<< < (2/20) > >>

Shawn Jackson:

--- Quote from: Art Vandelay on December 23, 2018, 09:20:55 pm ---
--- Quote from: Shawn Jackson on December 23, 2018, 09:13:41 pm ---Ok. I sure hope your telling the truth and if I find out your not, then me and Jacob May need to write another story. I was taking notes about escape and freedomhile watching the Skyrim like you told me to, and the player playing Skyrim chose to join the Stormcloaks who want freedom from the Empire. Am I on the right track?

--- End quote ---
You are indeed. Just make absolutely sure you don't miss anything, and by the end of it, you should be good.

--- Quote from: Shawn Jackson on December 23, 2018, 09:13:41 pm ---Also, the fact that it mentioned that this is prequel to the Halloween story proves that it took place in the parallel universe because you died in the Halloween story while your alive in this universe, proving that these stories happened in the parallel universe.

--- End quote ---
So you're telling me that by complete coincidence, my parallel self and my regular self just so happened to do exactly the same thing last year, including being forced into the vagina of a "celebrity" that no one has even thought about in over ten years? Well, I guess it's true what they say, the more things change, the more things stay the same.

--- End quote ---

Me and Jacob did research on the internet and thought that it showed that Jackie O is one of Australia’s most hated celebrities which would make it a huge punishment by Santa when he delivered you to her house to be raped by her.

Art Vandelay:

--- Quote from: Shawn Jackson on December 23, 2018, 09:33:44 pm ---Me and Jacob did research on the internet and thought that it showed that Jackie O is one of Australia’s most hated celebrities which would make it a huge punishment by Santa when he delivered you to her house to be raped by her.

--- End quote ---
Eh, you'd have been better off with Kyle Sandilands, methinks.

davedan:
They probably decided that Jackie O had a better chance of raping you.

Sigmaleph:
Get a new hobby.

rookie:
Wait. So your revenge plans revolve around writing short stories where a character based on a guy you know from the internet gets embarrassed? Damn, i can't hang out with you guys. You play too rough!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version