Author Topic: Why you should help me with restoring true heir to England in this universe  (Read 2685 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
I can get you guys and others to help me with my plan to restore the true heir to the throne by showing you that it is a cause of social justice. The Wars of the Roses happened because the Yorkists claimed the throne by being senior in primogeniture because they were descended from the daughter of Lionel Duke of Clarence who did not have any sons. The Lancasterians claimed the throne by descent of John of Gaunt since they were misogynists who didn’t think that females should inherit the throne.

The Yorkists were therefore on the feminist side of the Wars of the Roses and Elizabeth II is descended from the Lancasterian side. Therefore for the cause of social justice, you and others should support having the Yorkist heir put on England’s throne. Therefore join my society.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
I've already been a part of a society that overthrew two different governments while I was a part of them. I've found it's a game for the younger crowd. And the older I get, the less it seems worth the blood shed. Not to mention you really really misread the room using social justice as an excuse to go off to war.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
I can get you guys and others to help me with my plan to restore the true heir to the throne by showing you that it is a cause of social justice. The Wars of the Roses happened because the Yorkists claimed the throne by being senior in primogeniture because they were descended from the daughter of Lionel Duke of Clarence who did not have any sons. The Lancasterians claimed the throne by descent of John of Gaunt since they were misogynists who didn’t think that females should inherit the throne.

The Yorkists were therefore on the feminist side of the Wars of the Roses and Elizabeth II is descended from the Lancasterian side. Therefore for the cause of social justice, you and others should support having the Yorkist heir put on England’s throne. Therefore join my society.
Jacob, it's 2018.

Yes, really-it's 2018. The War of the Roses has been and gone besides, absolute monarchy, lol-no, you-running anything competently. Lol, no!

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
... you're not advocating sedition, are you?  Because that's a good way to get a visit from the security services of several different countries, depending on where you are.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
He actually is.  He thinks he's not because he does not recognize the authority of the current governments but he really is advocating sedition.

Ironbite-i believe the penalty for that is hanging

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
Please, as S JEW Ws we support cultures that are invaded by colonialism.  We support returning all of Europe to the Neanderthals and will settle for nothing less.