Author Topic: Ultimate Paragon vs. Antitheism: Round 2  (Read 26727 times)

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
Re: Ultimate Paragon vs. Antitheism: Round 2
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2016, 04:10:56 pm »
I wouldn't be opposed to holding an FQA meet up. It might be neat to put some faces to the names here (or I could just read the member picture thread.... that I've posted in myself), but obviously randomly meeting up in a hotel is a bit on the sketchy side.

That said:

I liked Final Fantasy XIII.

Ugh, I can't believe I liked you and thought you were a contributing member of our community.
Who needs a signature?

Offline fancy_kitten

• Bishop
  • The fanciest little kitten
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2016, 04:18:06 pm »
I wouldn't be opposed to holding an FQA meet up. It might be neat to put some faces to the names here (or I could just read the member picture thread.... that I've posted in myself), but obviously randomly meeting up in a hotel is a bit on the sketchy side.

I think my original plan was to meet somewhere in the wilderness of Colorado.

Edit: Also, it just occurred to me that since I'm just now showing up after UP got banned it's possible that I could be suspected of being him.  Oops?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 04:20:23 pm by fancy_kitten »
It's me, the little fancy kitten

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2016, 04:47:37 pm »
Edit: Also, it just occurred to me that since I'm just now showing up after UP got banned it's possible that I could be suspected of being him.  Oops?

It's a little eyebrow-raising if you keep your posts centered around UP, but we have a more simple litmus test:

fancy_kitten, what are your opinions on feminism and the state of political correctness in America?

EDIT: Not a direct question. Just that if you were UP risen again, you'd be chomping at the bit to expound on those two things.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 04:49:15 pm by Ironchew »
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline fancy_kitten

• Bishop
  • The fanciest little kitten
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2016, 04:55:32 pm »

It's a little eyebrow-raising if you keep your posts centered around UP, but we have a more simple litmus test:

fancy_kitten, what are your opinions on feminism and the state of political correctness in America?

EDIT: Not a direct question. Just that if you were UP risen again, you'd be chomping at the bit to expound on those two things.

Lol yeah I was kind of half-joking about that.  My main reason for being interested in this thread has to do with one of my reasons for liking this board in general: even though it's generally based around religious skepticism, we're generally cool with/willing to hang out with people of faith as long as they aren't asshats, ergo I was a little concerned about why exactly he was banned. 

That being said, now that I've had a few minutes to do my research on him, pedochan and the gaming movement which shall not be named can both eat a soggy nut. 

If that doesn't convince you, I'm pretty sure that fact that my rural Ohio IP address is nothing like his and isn't commonly used as a proxy should do the trick.
It's me, the little fancy kitten

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2016, 05:18:55 pm »

To complicated: the real test is "Do you post here?" Because believe it or not, we are all Ultimate paragon sockpuppets.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2016, 05:45:21 pm »

To complicated: the real test is "Do you post here?" Because believe it or not, we are all Ultimate paragon sockpuppets.

True. But I'll still deny it at every opportunity.

Truce?
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2016, 06:06:30 pm »
Wait I have to go make another thread screaming at another sock puppet.  Because 1 wasn't enough.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2016, 12:25:54 pm »
What's the word on UP? Has he given up on us or is he still crying over Tumblr begging for another chance?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Even Then

« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2016, 07:32:34 pm »
Latest post is this. Leonando "Definitely Not UP" Fernardo is currently trying to pass off a screenshot of the forum as some sort smoking gun (of whom, I've no idea - he seems to have deleted some of his posts)... while conspicuously blocking the "(X visible)" bit from the user tracker.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2016, 09:47:20 pm »
What's the word on UP? Has he given up on us or is he still crying over Tumblr begging for another chance?

When have you ever known Paragon to give up on something?

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2016, 10:09:10 pm »
I don't really speak 'Tard but is he suggesting that Leonardo Fernando is one of Ironchew, Eki-mun or Dpareja?

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2016, 11:04:55 pm »
I don't really speak 'Tard but is he suggesting that Leonardo Fernando is one of Ironchew, Eki-mun or Dpareja?

Yes, despite having clearly whited out the "hidden users." I know that since his ban, he has been on the forums at time, and I also know that Miles' profile is hidden. I doubt Miles would do this, so yeah, Paragon is.

Offline georgemilson

• Neonate
  • I honk at people.
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2016, 11:21:11 pm »
I'm just gonna be a butt real fast for a second and break my lurking to ask...why is my account being watched? I'm not going to lie and hide my intentions - I promised myself that I would never post here again, but seeing how things continue has been...interesting and cathartic, to say the least. I'm thankful that people have respected my wishes to be left alone (unlike last time), but seeing this has put me at a mite of unease.

I'm not assuming that you're doing anything wonked with the info, and I genuinely don't want to sound accusatory (if anything, I would be angrier at whoever told you than you, and if you guys are having sockpuppet issues then I guess it would be understandable) but I would honestly like to know... Queen, why do you know that I've been browsing here hidden?

(also going to take a moment to state the obvious - I'm not Leonardo, my main purpose in lurking here is to pop in every now and again before work to see if something silly has happened or popping in if a friend has mentioned something silly happening. Otherwise my attachment to this place has basically become nil and I spend more time playing anime trash games or watching Gordon Ramsay than anything else.)

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2016, 11:26:31 pm »
I'm just gonna be a butt real fast for a second and break my lurking to ask...why is my account being watched? I'm not going to lie and hide my intentions - I promised myself that I would never post here again, but seeing how things continue has been...interesting and cathartic, to say the least. I'm thankful that people have respected my wishes to be left alone (unlike last time), but seeing this has put me at a mite of unease.

I'm not assuming that you're doing anything wonked with the info, and I genuinely don't want to sound accusatory (if anything, I would be angrier at whoever told you than you, and if you guys are having sockpuppet issues then I guess it would be understandable) but I would honestly like to know... Queen, why do you know that I've been browsing here hidden?

(also going to take a moment to state the obvious - I'm not Leonardo, my main purpose in lurking here is to pop in every now and again before work to see if something silly has happened or popping in if a friend has mentioned something silly happening. Otherwise my attachment to this place has basically become nil and I spend more time playing anime trash games or watching Gordon Ramsay than anything else.)

I was looking for a post of yours a while back via your profile, and I noticed that you were on more recently than I remembered (IDK why, but the names at the bottom of the page stick out to me). That, combined with the rarity of hidden posters nowadays made me realize that you were one of them. Then, after seeing LeoDouchebag FernAsshole's post a while back, I made my profile hidden just to see whether it was what the white box would hide (which it was). Just something I stumbled upon and remembered for no odd reason in particular.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2016, 11:27:10 pm »
Miles, you're a good guy. I think you'd be just about the LAST person we'd assume was a Dragon/Paragon/Leonardo sockpuppet.
Who needs a signature?